Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Late Army Couple: Army And FG Should Go After Ekpa And Others If Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Army Couple: Army And FG Should Go After Ekpa And Others If Serious (298 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Buhari, Osinbajo's Absence At Late Army Chief's Burial: A Major Gaffe / Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Army Couple: Army And FG Should Go After Ekpa And Others If Serious by Pacesetterz: 10:50am On May 04, 2022
The media was agog in d past few days on the killings of the Army couple in imo state with their body parts dismembered. The military released a statement to that regards and I am here to state that if the army/police/FG are serious on getting the culprits,they should first get the Biafran heads who are in diaspora and giving orders. These orders are the results of what we are seeing these days..deaths upon deaths. They should arrest Ekpa,Nworu,Edoziem eyctheyre the lead actors in all these violence recorded in the southeast.
The FG should show innocent igbos that they are against the killings going on by arresting these actors except they’re indirectly saying they love what is going on in the east.
Arrest these guys!

And to Seun,check your mods,a particular mod is busy pushing news on the activities of secessionists. I thought Nairaland says no to secessionist and violence. I repeat one of your Yoruba mod is having multiple orgasm on an news about these state actors. If you doubt me,then why are they always hitting front page with senseless news of Ekpa and other actors?
Re: Late Army Couple: Army And FG Should Go After Ekpa And Others If Serious by slimfit1(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2022
The terrorist government of Buhari can not present a case to the International world looking at the way they handled Kanu's case. I can tell you no serious government would listen to them after illegally adopting Kanu. The best thing they can do now is free Kanu.
May I remind you that the terrorist government of Buhari started the killing of innocent Igbos? It's in the records and the judiciary should make sure Kanu is released as soon as possible, in other not to paint the judiciary as part of the illegal detention or illegal adoption of a British citizen from another country.

I believe if Osinbanjo becomes President DSS will be restored back to its original state of professionalism. Tinubu will be worse than this look at Lagos thugs killings have absolute control of Lagos under Tinubu. Please don't let us pretend as if Tinubu is not the governor of Lagos.
Re: Late Army Couple: Army And FG Should Go After Ekpa And Others If Serious by SIMONEKPA7: 11:10am On May 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:
The media was agog in d past few days on the killings of the Army couple in imo state with their body parts dismembered. The military released a statement to that regards and I am here to state that if the army/police/FG are serious on getting the culprits,they should first get the Biafran heads who are in diaspora and giving orders. These orders are the results of what we are seeing these days..deaths upon deaths. They should arrest Ekpa,Nworu,Edoziem eyctheyre the lead actors in all these violence recorded in the southeast.
The FG should show innocent igbos that they are against the killings going on by arresting these actors except they’re indirectly saying they love what is going on in the east.
Arrest these guys!

And to Seun,check your mods,a particular mod is busy pushing news on the activities of secessionists. I thought Nairaland says no to secessionist and violence. I repeat one of your Yoruba mod is having multiple orgasm on an news about these state actors. If you doubt me,then why are they always hitting front page with senseless news of Ekpa and other actors?
Shut Up boy.... You are not Igbo so focus on your tribal issues and leave the activities in Igbo land out of your dirtyy mouth. No price is too much for Biafra

(1) (Reply)

Containers Clearing Cost Jumps By 67%, Vehicle Parts’ Prices Soar / Soludo's “it Is Not Broken” And Anambra's 120 Billion Naira Debt / Youths In The South East Rallied For Yahaya Bello.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.