Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? (19312 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Tundex911: 11:44am On May 05, 2022
Even if bubu is one of the governing members, he go still embark on the strike

Funny enough this matter don dey since decade and go still continue for another decade cuz we citizens never learn lessons at all

Smh
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by blackboy(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2022
ASUU is not wrong for going on strike. This is the period FG wants to spend crazy money on all sorts and if ASUU dont act fast OYO will be their case.

What ASUU is asking for is not too much. Very reasonable and fair but our leaders dont have a cut n their children are not lecturers
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by sallyopy(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2022
vistarDex:
Easy their, the labour market you are in hurry to, doesn't have enough work for graduate, unless you have a skill in your arsenal, outside isn't pretty.

my brother this is not only about job hunting oh. Some of us are going back to school for personal and business upgrading. I am feeling so sad about this strike cos I decided to return to school after so many years
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Xj2020: 12:41pm On May 05, 2022
These fools like you mentioned in your post had gone 6 months in 2013 without pay and survived and are presently in the 3 month without pay and are surviving. I do not blame your but your bastard mother for not aborting an slowpoke like you early enough at conception
Neoteny7:
Those hungry fools won't last 3 months without pay.

Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by praz001(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2022
Policemen and soldiers are the least paid. Yes they take bribe but this lecturers sell handouts and still take bribes.

If they are tired of lecturing let the take other profession. If truly the have the interest of the student at heart, let them call off the strike.
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Neoteny7: 12:55pm On May 05, 2022
Xj2020:
These fools like you mentioned in your post had gone 6 months in 2013 without pay and survived and are presently in the 3 month without pay and are surviving. I do not blame your but your bastard mother for not aborting an slowpoke like you early enough at conception

I'm sure your diseased father is among the foolish, poorly educated hoodlums in that gang of idiots called ASUU. That would be the only reason you're frothing at the mouth like a rabid mongrel because my post touched a nerve.

You better go and find a job cos your useless father won't earn a dime as long as he's on strike, so your poverty-stricken dilapidated household will sink further into misery and starvation.

tongue
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Xj2020: 12:55pm On May 05, 2022
Do you have a statistics of lecturers that take bribes and sale handouts? That some unscrupulous persons engage in these vices, isn't a room for you to generalize. It is foolishness for anyone to assume that all lecturers take bribe and sale handouts. There are hardwoking and honest lecturers in our university system. You guyz should stop exhibiting your foolishness on social media. Corruption is a societal problem in Nigeria at present and cuts across all sectors whether public or private
praz001:
Policemen and soldiers are the least paid. Yes they take bribe but this lecturers sell handouts and still take bribes.

If they are tired of lecturing let the take other profession. If truly the have the interest of the student at heart, let them call off the strike.

Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by WhizdomXX(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2022
Spontaneous007:
300 level for sale. With cgpa of 1.84

Negotiable price
300 level also for sale with a better CGPA of 4.21
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Xj2020: 12:57pm On May 05, 2022
The society would have been better for it if your bastard mother had aborted you long time ago you old fool
Neoteny7:

I'm sure your diseased father is among the foolish, poorly educated hoodlums in that gang of idiots called ASUU. That would be the only reason you're frothing at the mouth like a rabid mongrel because my post touched a nerve.

You better go and find a job cos your useless father won't earn a dime as long as he's on strike, so your poverty-stricken dilapidated household will sink further into misery and starvation.

tongue

Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Neoteny7: 1:16pm On May 05, 2022
Xj2020:
The society would have been better for it if your bastard mother had aborted you long time ago you old fool

Still pained?

Rather than wasting this much energy tossing childish insults that I find more amusing than insulting, shouldn't you be praying for the next meal?

I hope your sick father won't die from frustration and poverty in the next 2 months.

We wouldn't want your ugly mother and sisters to resort to selling their scrawny bodies for pittance just to survive.
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Xj2020: 1:22pm On May 05, 2022
Your harlot of a mother is to blame for your foolishness
Neoteny7:

Still pained?

Rather than wasting this much energy tossing childish insults that I find more amusing than insulting, shouldn't you be praying for the next meal?

I hope your sick father won't die from frustration and poverty in the next 2 months.

We wouldn't want your ugly mother and sisters to resort to selling their scrawny bodies for pittance just to survive.

Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by anonymuz(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
edogu:

The first one was one month warning strike. They rolled it over to two months. If after the two months warning strike nothing happened, they'll roll it over to three months.
that exactly what happened 2012/13. 6 good months. But I cashed out big Time.
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Neoteny7: 2:03pm On May 05, 2022
Xj2020:
Your harlot of a mother is to blame for your foolishness

Heehee

Still in pains

Kai, FG has really dealt with you.
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Stargurl20(f): 2:12pm On May 05, 2022
It shall not be well with ASUU and FG. I'm done resisting the urge of laying curse on them.
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Stargurl20(f): 2:14pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

Yes ASUU is wrong and obviously the strike will continue indefinitely.....
But this time Na dem to tire, schools are backing out already, so they can't sustain it....
I pray my sch follow suit with the schools backing out. ASUU and FG are just bunch of selfish beings
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Stargurl20(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2022
Can't this stupid govt just ban ASUU coz I don't understand. It's really annoying. I should be in my finals by now...
I'm so sad and angry about this strike
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Kyase(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2022
Stargurl20:

I pray my sch follow suit with the schools backing out. ASUU and FG are just bunch of selfish beings
Which school is that
I know 4 big northern versity planning to opt out
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by sript: 2:25pm On May 05, 2022
Alexpetra:
Baba how far you know go carry this ur degree give charity? grin

Make hintyake am do give away cheesy

We rise by lifting others cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Aaay: 3:56pm On May 05, 2022
Nothing
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by HeroicMeastro: 4:48pm On May 05, 2022
princeemmma:
What do you think will happen if ASU demand are not met by May 15.

Will ASUU continue with the strike if their demands are not met by the end of the extended strike period.

Will they continue with the strike? Do you feel ASUU is wrong by going on strike and even extending the strike?
The govt don't want an end to the strike for now.
They have failed to keep to their words on all previous agreements, this is mischief.
They have also decided to further aggravate the situation and frustrate ASUU by denying their salaraies for the last two months despite the festivities of Easter, Ramadan, and Eid.
They have also shown lackadaisical approach towards the whole strike issue.
They govt is more concerned with primary elections and how to futher deplete the nation's resources for their personal gains.
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by pegix(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2022
MedicH:

Peter Obi
i no understand
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Stargurl20(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:

Which school is that
I know 4 big northern versity planning to opt out
FUOYE
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Kyase(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
Stargurl20:

FUOYE

Okay, don't know about them sha
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by Spontaneous007: 8:39pm On May 05, 2022
AfahaAbia:

How much?
Re: ASUU Strike: What's Next If Demands Are Not Met By May 15? by AAAUWALMHD(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2022
The next movement by ASUU is to privatise all nigerian universities. then youth can go back to banditry to saves their life..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: How Did Students React In Your School? / One Shot Dead In Kaduna As Students Protest Tuition Hike / University Of Ibadan Produces 26 First Class Graduates At The Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.