Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling (27765 Views)

Mandela's ID To Be Auctioned For N67m Amidst Public Outcry & Family Feud / Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by emmayoc: 4:22pm On May 04, 2022
obstead200:

if abortion is evil, then using protection is also evil. U are preventing a life from being formed. It is the same thing as killing a formed life.

Nonsense

Very useless assertion by you

3 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Escobar7(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
The best US speaker in my lifetime, she stood up to trump tyranny and defended US Constitution when Donald trump tried so hard to destabilise America's democracy, history will be kind to her.

What do you know about America to come to this dumb conclusion of yours?
Trump's tyranny?

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by toxtimmy: 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
Honestly, this woman feeds on aborted children... She just came back from Ukraine where she said she will support Ukraine to die to the last Ukranian in order for them to win the war for the USA... i.e. men, women, children and even pregnant women

Deep down she does not give a rat a55 about anyone including babies... All she wants is votes and power; and unfortunately Californians are so stupid enough to vote her in... No wonder all the big business are leaving California.

tribalistdcriti:
They don't have any point they'll be fùcking without condom but when belle nab them, them go wan commot am, very Good.

If Nancy Pepsi mum had aborted her would she be alive to be shouting abortion yen yen
"go harder go harder deeper, I'm loving it baby put it on me baby" but when result of of "deeper baby" show you go wan comot am

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by EmperorHadrain: 4:23pm On May 04, 2022
It is every woman's right to murder her unwanted child .

After they will tell you to go down on that haunted house puns.
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2022
Rugaria:
"Gods own people" crying over abortion!

Abia state grin cheesy
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by EmperorHadrain: 4:25pm On May 04, 2022
[s]
God1000:
The best US speaker in my lifetime, she stood up to trump tyranny and defended US Constitution when Donald trump tried so hard to destabilise America's democracy, history will be kind to her.
[/s]

This one nah ZNN addict

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by nikkiss: 4:26pm On May 04, 2022
lekey91414:
H

Scammer Run from this guy..o if you don't want to lose your money.

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 04, 2022
The REAL ABOMINATION is that despite all the churches, prayers, and general overseers, Nigeria is the most ungodly,CORRUPT and immoral country on earth. more ungodly than China and all the atheist countries while the general overseers are becoming millionaires. You get defrauded by the church members and pastors, your child gets molested, and political thieves give stolen funds to churches for prayers. That my friend is the real ABOMINATION.

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Ronaldinnioh(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2022
Abortion or no Abortion is soely the right of a woman and she has the right to do whatever that pleases her to the unborn child.
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Leonbonapart(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
the Lord rebuke thee. Evil

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by OlawaleBammie: 4:31pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
Yeah, I'm proudly a liberal Christian, unlike you cheesy
I never knew u are like this, i tot u re one of those who stil uphold humanity, never knew u have bn pretending.

So u always support everything she has bn doing wether good or bad, even on this abortion issue??

I am disappointed sir!!

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by tribalistdcriti: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
toxtimmy:
Honestly, this woman feeds on aborted children... She just came back from Ukraine where she said she will support Ukraine to die to the last Ukranian in order for them to win the war for the USA... i.e. men, women, children and even pregnant women

Deep down she does not give a rat a55 about anyone including babies... All she wants is votes and power; and unfortunately Californians are so stupid enough to vote her in... No wonder all the big business are leaving California.

yeah you're right she's a very pathetic person after all if animals have rights then an unborn baby should have the right to live

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by engrchykae(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
ednut1:
Wokeness through out history has only lead to collapse of civilizations. Birth rates are falling all over these western woke countries. White man is poised to be a minority in 80 years time. You think those controlling the country are fools Una go born that pikin by fire by force o
is it not better they go extinct rather than taking the world hostage with nuclear buttons?
Mother nature is wise.
Mother nature have triggered self destruct mode in them so that they will get out and stop destroying the world.
First abortion is good
Secondly LGBT is good
These two above have one thing in common
They are against human population growth.

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Acefaruk: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
This west are making me laugh oh!!
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by obiekunie01: 4:33pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
[s]The best US speaker in my lifetime, she stood up to trump tyranny and defended US Constitution when Donald trump tried so hard to destabilise America's democracy, history will be kind to her[/s].

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by emmayoc: 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
I never knew u are like this, i tot u re one of those who stil uphold humanity, never knew u have bn pretending.

So u always support everything she has bn doing wether good or bad, even on this abortion issue??

I am disappointed sir!!

Why should you be disappointed on someone who is faceless, that he takes that Monika God1000 doesn't mean when is a christian. When you hear someone speak you can tell this kind of person he or she is. Pls don't be disappointed

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by wirinet(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2022
tribalistdcriti:
They don't have any point they'll be fùcking without condom but when belle nab them, them go wan commot am, very Good.
Whether they'll be fùcking with or without condom, that non of your fùcking business. When belle nab them and them wan commit am, volunteer your womb so they can transplant the baby, since you want it.

If Nancy Pepsi mum had aborted her would she be alive to be shouting abortion yen yen
"go harder go harder deeper, I'm loving it baby put it on me baby" but when result of of "deeper baby" show you go wan comot am

Stupid argument. Nancy Pelosi mum did not abort her, because she wanted a baby, and was not forced or blackmailed to have a baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by God1000(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

I am disappointed sir!!
this isn't about abortion man, please don't be disappointed in me cheesy
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by okuta007: 4:38pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:

the only "DUMB" speaker who told the press that "OBAMA CARE" Bill must be passed for Americans to know what is in it

that same OBAMA care made millions of Americans lose their work premium coverage

that same OBAMA care converted millions of Americans from full time to part time workers because if they worked full time, employers must provide it

most employers then were just trying to break even and not making profits because of the 2008 recession

History will vilify her! grin

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by OlawaleBammie: 4:38pm On May 04, 2022
emmayoc:

Why should you be disappointed on someone who is faceless, that he takes that Monika God1000 doesn't mean when is a christian. When you hear someone speak you can tell this kind of person he or she is. Pls don't be disappointed
well, u re right bro. Its just pathetic

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by God1000(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2022
emmayoc:

lol, so you are trying to portray me bad
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by efficiencie(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2022
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwNzORXFd8Q

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/03/supreme-court-roe-v-wade-draft-abortion-ruling

Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh are angry at the possibility that they may not be able to kill babies at will.

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by engrchykae(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2022
chosengocap:
Pelosi is evil and so evil . Look at such old woman advocating the murder of another human . That's too bad of her .
fear western women o
From the time of Margaret thatcher, Hillary, Susan Rice, Elizabeth, pelosi etc
They are all witches

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by ovie8200: 4:42pm On May 04, 2022
tribalistdcriti:
[s][/s]

Go kill yourself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by greencard: 4:43pm On May 04, 2022
This pelosi self I no understand her ..why she looking evil like what's her point?

U want babies dead? How cruel..

Them say them deh use foetus for anti aging drugs and creams..say na why big pharma deh sponsor democrats make them no gree , hence those democrats no get choice but to dance to the tune of their pay masters that's why dem they support bad thing pass.

If u look am well, Democracy na wash , capitalism na still wash ..dog kill dog society

2 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by efficiencie(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
omooba969:
Abortion should be illegal in the western countries, NOT in third world countries bcoz it's wicked to deliberately bring an innocent child into a SAPAsized society. wink

If you are in Nigeria then lead the way by committing suicide...since you should not have been born!
Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by wirinet(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil.

The Bible teaches that at Conception, an unborn child is a Human being that GOD is Forming.
That's what the Bible says. Not everyone follows the bible, and not everyone that claims to follow the bible follow the bible.

A Mother who decides to abort her child is making a decision to End another's person Life and that is and always has been the Definition of Murder.
She does not want to be a mother. If the baby can be transplanted into another woman or the fertilised egg can be incubated outside the woman, then the issue of abortion will not come up. Its her body and she can decide she doesn't want a baby in it.

Abortion is Evil and the height of Wickedness.
Repent if u have engaged in it and stop it if you are having such thoughts.
It is Wickedness and would Destroy your soul in Hell.
To me birthing and unwanted baby into this world at these economic times is wickedness. Using a baby as punishment for a woman's sexual sins is pure evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
God1000:
you are a fake Christian man cheesy

no you're the fake here

1 Like

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by engrchykae(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
toxtimmy:

I noticed a trend among these power mongers such as pelosi.
The older they get, the more wicked they become

3 Likes

Re: An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling by wirinet(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2022
omooba969:
Abortion should be illegal in the western countries, NOT in third world countries bcoz it's wicked to deliberately bring an innocent child into a SAPAsized society. wink
And they tell you there is no SAPA in western countries. Then you have not traveled to US and UK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine’s Largest Nuclear Power Plant Seized, Russia Informs IAEA / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Racist Comments By White Men On Ghana Explosion Pointed Out By Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.