Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) (23586 Views)

Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency / Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office / Alleged N10bn Loan: APC Lacks Understanding Of Governance, Full Of Lies – Gov. O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Titaniumental: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
We Southerners sha.....so the whole of Southerners can't come together and decide on one candidate, everyone from the south want to become the president.

No wonder the North keep ruling
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by popesco123: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
I don't know why southern Nigeria people hate themselves like this. Fulani hausa dey laugh una.

uote author=FoolaniHellman post=112516174]

Peter Obi can't win PDP presidential primary!

Stop wailing over Tinubu, he's not the reason you're 5% and rendered useless politically!!![/quote]
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Gozac: 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Heavensent01:
even this joker too that like to owed workers, you idiots trying to undermine Tinubu's effort will be disgrace las las, these are people many abuse Tinubu for just because he stood by them when they were about to be disgrace politically

When JAGABAN get his victory come may end to June 1st, he should made these ingrates political lifelines useless
Tinubu will not win because power will not come to SW. Oya you can start calling me hater of SW. What am telling you is the reality, June 1 is very much around the corner
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Gozac: 6:06pm On May 04, 2022
popesco123:
I don't know why southern Nigeria people hate themselves like this. Fulani hausa dey laugh una.

uote author=FoolaniHellman post=112516174]

Peter Obi can't win PDP presidential primary!

Stop wailing over Tinubu, he's not the reason you're 5% and rendered useless politically!!!
Amaechi remains the most qualified among all APC contestants.
He is the unity candidate for one united Nigeria and he's not contesting under the platform of one regional or or religious platform

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Gozac: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Nauttyprof:
I don't understand how this man deceives himself that he can become the president of Nigeria. Here is someone who lost as a sitting Governor, took the intervention of Tinubu and Co for him to return the second time after losing an election.

How does he want to win even primaries? When he is not even a strong politician.
Go and check your record, Tinubu was not involved in the reelection of Fayemi, Tinubu was only involved in Ekiti elections because his nephew was involved.
You people should stop attributing people's political success to Tinubu
Meanwhile Amaechi remains best option for APC to remain power
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by GENES11S: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Kajaard:
Everybody wants to contest for presidency even when they know they have a zero chance of even scaling thier party primaries. Well it's their money, what do I know undecided

It's politics. They are just throwing their weight around to show their worth.

Their main aim is to stamp their foot on the party in terms of political appointments and posts that will be offered during the tenor of the incoming president (whoever that may be). It's a political gamble
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Okobola146: 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
At this rate MC Oluomo will declare for president. It's all looking like a circus of some sort.
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Oburu202: 6:19pm On May 04, 2022
We have enough schools already.
Imattertoo:
Ok. Good luck to him.

I need investors to start a school. If you are interested, please visit the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7035968/need-investor-start-up-school
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by onuman: 6:32pm On May 04, 2022
Me self, I shall soon declare.

Let too many of us from the south declare so that one of the few presidential aspirants from Arewa shall win the primaries and go ahead to win the presidency.
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by onuman: 6:36pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Fulanis strategies to cut Tinubu's south west delegates votes so that when he looses he won't blame the north for betraying him. Waiting for MC Oluomo to declare next

So you got the picture of what is about to play out. The so called southern politicians seem to be working for Arewa aspirant to succeed president Buhari.
But where's David Mark? He is qualified to bridge the gap.
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Diligence: 6:42pm On May 04, 2022
Fayemi's declaration to run for the presidency wld assuage the avalanche of insult by Tinubu's agberos on Prof Osinbajo.

Nevertheless, what I HV bn hearing for some weeks now is: Nigerian Youths: Take back your country!
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Obiebanks007(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2022
Kelvin125:
This is the main man

Please where does this guy buzzy vibes stay's, Oy?

If its Oy his goooooooooooooood
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2022
adigun27:
How can people like fayemi declare for nigeria Presidency has nigeria come worst like that ? When he was minister he was the worst minister when the idiot was governor of ekiti in is first tenure he make school fee very hike that no ekiti farmer can afford. I remember then operation no school fee no lecture the idiot buy government bed 52million again now go to ekiti this man did nothing he said he spend 1.2billon every year on Amotekun in ekiti the same Amotekun that is just 303 in ekiti with 18000 salary and owning them 4month .my people people ,fayemi is the worst ever product Tinubu will produce I now remember that BAT said he performed poorly when he was seeking second term then.which make fayose won .the only person who can give nigeria the truly governance is wike or Tinubu other are thief as for fayemi never never never again will someone like fayemi rule nigeria

You were making sense until you showed your biases by mentioning Wike and Tinubu... and of course tagging others as thieves. At present in Nigeria almost all the politicians are the same. So it only makes a whole lots of sense to present your case intelligently without castigating or talk down on anybody while trying to sell your candidate.. Our youths should get sense and take charge

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Malory: 6:51pm On May 04, 2022
onuman:

So you got the picture of what is about to play out. The so called southern politicians seem to be working for Arewa aspirant to succeed president Buhari.
But where's David Mark? He is qualified to bridge the gap.
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Duru009(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2022
This man didn't do anything for Ekiti state, the state that looks like a Village. Most of the visible projects are the ones executed by Ayodele Fayose....

This is a FAILED project !!
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by tunapawizzy: 7:34pm On May 04, 2022
I am sure Fayemi too is a traitor, Aregbesola is a traitor, Ambode is a traitor, Osinbajo is a traitor ONLY UR KINGKONG is not a traitor since its his birth right to become president of nigeria...every other person must not aspire...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by tunapawizzy: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
Unzerious:
Forget that Thing.
24hrs to the primaries, all this Aspirants will step down for the Presidential Anointed Man.

#Meffy2023
u know the game..but MEFFY? i doubt
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by gidjah(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Fulanis strategies to cut Tinubu's south west delegates votes so that when he looses he won't blame the north for betraying him. Waiting for MC Oluomo to declare next
you are correct sir.ploys to put out Baba. on d way.I see all d Yoruba contestants far better. than tinubu wallahi,but corruption won't allow us see road
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by gidjah(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
you are correct sir.ploys to put out Baba. on d way.I see all d Yoruba contestants far better. than tinubu wallahi,but corruption won't allow us see road.
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by tunapawizzy: 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
Titaniumental:
We Southerners sha.....so the whole of Southerners can't come together and decide on one candidate, everyone from the south want to become the president.

No wonder the North keep ruling
that's the game, they will all come around and stick with one person at the election venue, before election that, that's how it works..all these money na just contribution to fund campaign of the eventual winner..na dat one person all of us they pretend like say we never know...
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by whyman(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubu has no enemy. That's the truth. What he has are folks who are envious of him.

When he helps people to the top, they hail him. They call him Jagaban of Africa. But when it's his turn to move up too, they get angry, then run to the public to tell us he's greedy. Greed kee you dia. Greedy, yet since 2007 he's been out of public or party office. Meanwhile, you have moved from one position to the other, you no de tire?

When their hypocrisy stands like mirror before them, you hear them say: is he God? Na only him?

But these lots are simply envious. They can't believe a man like Tinubu exits. He's not in power but more powerful than their lords and personal saviours.

These people who say Tinubu is not God, themselves have made men god. We see them everyday elevate their aspirant to divinity. That's their problem. We all can't be hypocrites...

Tinubu is a man. A solid man. An example of the man that other men want to be like. That's why they are jealous of him.

I challenge them again: list men who have raised other men and women like him. Tell us the man that has raised people higher than himself in Nigerian politics. Okay, list other men who have raised a third of the men Tinubu has raised. If we see truth let's accept it, we no go die.

A true leader must show those he has sharpened. Those he has moved from zero to hero. Look no further, that's Tinubu's second nature.

One more thing, Tinubu is like water. E no get enemy. From it comes life, feeds people and quench thirst. This is what the man is known for. Giving lives meaning. That's why he has an array of people he has pushed to the top.

Let him push all of us abeg. We too deserve the top. 2023 no go pass us by. Better to push everyone of us up so Nigeria go better. No more pushing of a few. Na better Nigeria we de look forward to like this, and na Jagaban go do am with ease...after hard work.

A friend like Jagaban, true father of all.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Unzerious: 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
tunapawizzy:
u know the game..but MEFFY? i doubt
Well, This is Politics anything can Happen. May 31st will bring a Candidate.
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by tunapawizzy: 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
AdeniyiA:

You were making sense until you showed your biases by mentioning Wike and Tinubu... and of course tagging others as thieves. At present in Nigeria almost all the politicians are the same. So it only makes a whole lots of sense to present your case intelligently without castigating or talk down on anybody while trying to sell your candidate.. Our youths should get sense and take charge
i doubt Nigeria will ever get better..u know why? the guy u quoted, we have them like that in millions, na dem plenty pass...he disqualified Fayemi because according to him he is a thief but suggested Tinubu is the better candidate. Fayemi is a thief but Tinubu is not a thief.....we are locked in this nation with multitude that reason that way..
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Nauttyprof(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

Go and check your record, Tinubu was not involved in the reelection of Fayemi, Tinubu was only involved in Ekiti elections because his nephew was involved.
You people should stop attributing people's political success to Tinubu
Meanwhile Amaechi remains best option for APC to remain power

Just go and sit down. I am not a Tinubu supporter and will never support him to become the president of this country. Just because you want to support Amaechi who is also another scammer like Tinubu does not mean you should avoid the truth for excuses.

Fayemi is politicly irrelevant and I once again repeat this, it took the involvement of Tinubu for Fayemi to return again. How else do you explain the nonsense homage Fayemi paid to Tinubu all so he could return the second time to Ekiti. Or explain how a sitting Governor lost election in his own state?
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by DAwest7: 8:26pm On May 04, 2022
Nemere2020:
Ekiti State governor and Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, Dr. Kayode Fayemi has declared his intention to run for the 2023 presidency on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The APC has fixed May 30, 31 and June 1st, 2022 for its presidential primary.

Fayemi who declared at the Transcorps Hilton Hotel on Wednesday in Abuja, said he would enthrone good governance, national unity and cohesion.

Below is the speech in full.

Protocols

https://www.thecable.ng/full-speech-fayemi-declares-for-president/amp
we are from same village but my self and my lovely wife shall vote against you and your party
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Kajaard: 8:42pm On May 04, 2022
GENES11S:

It's politics. They are just throwing their weight around to show their worth.

Their main aim is to stamp their foot on the party in terms of political appointments and posts that will be offered during the tenor of the incoming president (whoever that may be). It's a political gamble

Your explanation makes perfect sense. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by okuta007: 9:06pm On May 04, 2022
squash47:

Most Ekiti people don't like him...they said he sacked a lot of them.

ah yu aaaa grin
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Heavensent01(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu will not win because power will not come to SW. Oya you can start calling me hater of SW. What am telling you is the reality, June 1 is very much around the corner

you people are not called shout yeast for nothing
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by ayo2008: 9:32pm On May 04, 2022
Nemere2020:
Ekiti State governor and Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, Dr. Kayode Fayemi has declared his intention to run for the 2023 presidency on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The APC has fixed May 30, 31 and June 1st, 2022 for its presidential primary.

Fayemi who declared at the Transcorps Hilton Hotel on Wednesday in Abuja, said he would enthrone good governance, national unity and cohesion.

Below is the speech in full.

Protocols

https://www.thecable.ng/full-speech-fayemi-declares-for-president/amp

Pensioners in Ekiti are still owed arrears in pension and gratuities
30,000 naira minimum wage is not paid across board

Promotion arrears for civil servants with their cadres not commensurate with their salaries

Road link to Ado-Akure route is nothing to write home about

Rate of unemployment is alarming

This Man must be a joker
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by Cutehector(m): 4:49am On May 05, 2022
Unzerious:
Forget that Thing.
24hrs to the primaries, all this Aspirants will step down for the Presidential Anointed Man.

#Meffy2023
Godforbid Meffy!
Re: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) by oyeb15: 3:21pm On May 05, 2022
Waste of Ekiti state funds. His people are suffering at home. He has suddenly become an elite. His face go clear after his tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Visits Kwankwaso (Photo) / Why Tinubu’s Victory Is Buhari’s Defeat / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.