Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? (685 Views)

Should I Go For Samsung A20 Or Iphone 6s / Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea / How Much Will It Cost To Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by Mykel4God(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2022
My Samsung A20 dropped inside the beach water, though I picked it up almost immediately but it has gone dead ever since.

What could be the fault?
The screen or the panel?
How much would it cost me to fix it?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 04, 2022
Mykel4God:
My Samsung A20 dropped inside the beach water, though I picked it up almost immediately but it has gone dead ever since.

What could be the fault?
The screen or the panel?
How much would it cost me to fix it?

In this case the beach water has spoiled t screen of your phone and it could affect the panel

I can fix it for you only if you bring it back on the office here in ikeja

A20 screen is available and the panel

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by d3cod3r(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2022
That panel might be gone because saltwater is corrosive to the chips on the panel.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by Dollywood(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2022
You dey try do under water selfie, eh? E con slip from your fingers. cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by MrBONE2(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:

Selfie drama gone wrong grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by Mykel4God(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2022
d3cod3r:
That panel might be gone because saltwater is corrosive to the chips on the panel.

How much do you think the panel would cost?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by Mykel4God(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:

The incident happened during 2020 festivity period and it wasn't what you thought. I just thought I should repair the phone now.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Fix Samsung A20 That Dropped Inside Sea Water? by Es350: 1:47pm On May 05, 2022
What made you carry your phone to beach water? grin

The water contains saltvtgat might have damaged the board too so not only are you repairing the screen but potentially the board and some other components too.

I don't think it might be worth it. Ask any phoje mechanic around to access the damages though, I might be wrong (I hope I am).

(1) (Reply)

How To Migrate To Airtel Talk More Tariff Plan | Airtel Talk More Migration Code / Is It Possible To Pre Order Iphone 14 And Ship It To Nigeria / Fraudulent Katakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.