Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

We should be talking about Powers & Not Abt d Existence Of God Or d Supernatura - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We should be talking about Powers & Not Abt d Existence Of God Or d Supernatura (340 Views)

What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. / Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We should be talking about Powers & Not Abt d Existence Of God Or d Supernatura by elated177: 3:46pm On May 04, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Yes! We should be talking about the various kinds of powers that exist in different parts of the world. The issue of whether there exists a Creator, any god, at all, is stale and obsolete. The cat is already out of the bag. We already know that those who claim atheism here have their ulterior motives.

1 Samuel 12: 16 “Now then, stand still and see this great thing YHVH is about to do before your eyes! 17 Is it not wheat harvest now? I will call on YHVH to send thunder and rain. And you will realize what an evil thing you did in the eyes of YHVH when you asked for a king.” 18 Then Samuel called on YHVH, and that same day YHVH sent thunder and rain. So all the people stood in awe of YHVH and of Samuel.

1 Kings 17: Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As YHVH, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.”

1 Kings 18:21 Elijah went before the people and said, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If YHVH is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him.” But the people said nothing. 22 Then Elijah said to them, “I am the only one of YHVH’s prophets left, but Baal has four hundred and fifty prophets. 30 Then Elijah said to all the people, “Come here to me.” They came to him, and he repaired the altar of YHVH, which had been torn down. 31 EliYah took twelve stones, one for each of the tribes descended from Jacob, to whom the word of the YHVH had come, saying, “Your name shall be Israel.” 32 With the stones he built an altar in the name of YHVH, and he dug a trench around it large enough to hold two seahs of seed.33 He arranged the wood, cut the bull into pieces and laid it on the wood. Then he said to them, “Fill four large jars with water and pour it on the offering and on the wood.” 34 “Do it again,” he said, and they did it again. “Do it a third time,” he ordered, and they did it the third time. 35 The water ran down around the altar and even filled the trench. 36 At the time of sacrifice, the prophet EliYah stepped forward and prayed: “YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. 37 Answer me, YHVH, answer me, so these people will know that you, YHVH, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again.” 38 Then the fire of YHVH fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.

Matthew 14: 25 Shortly before dawn Yahushua went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But Yahushua immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” 28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.” 29 “Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Yahushua. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me! 31 Immediately Yahushua reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

There is one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the Father of the spirits of all flesh.

There are spirits - demons and fallen messengers - which are gods to some human beings who worship them. Human beings worship such spirits and, therefore, they are their gods.

There are powers everywhere, every place.

We should be talking about these powers and not whether they exist because we know they do.

The question should be "of all people worship as "Gods", which is the one and only true God and the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them?".

Like I always tell some people here, anyone who believes he or she has a better god should present the facts associated with such god. You must not include riches or wealth in such facts.

As for me, Elated177, I know whose saint, servant and messenger I am. I know who I worship. I know my God is the one and only true God. I know he is the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. If there is anyone who thinks otherwise, he/she should present what or who - the god or goddess - he or she is offering as an alternative. I will consider his or her facts. If who or what he or she is offering as an alternative is better than what I have - what I have seen, felt, tested and tasted and confirmed to be true, and will continue to see, feel, taste - I will gladly accept, follow, even, what or who he/she has offered as an alternative. Wealth and riches do not count. Finito!

Let this suffice for now.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: We should be talking about Powers & Not Abt d Existence Of God Or d Supernatura by elated177: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Apt.
Re: We should be talking about Powers & Not Abt d Existence Of God Or d Supernatura by elated177: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Unshakable relevance.
Re: We should be talking about Powers & Not Abt d Existence Of God Or d Supernatura by elated177: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Relevant.

(1) (Reply)

She Attended The Mosque On Friday, Shrine On Wednesday And Church On Sunday!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/06/2022 / The Moment Mr Peter Obi Was Introduced At The Dunamis Gospel Centre (glory Dome)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.