Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Urgent Need Of A Single Room Apartment In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Need Of A Single Room Apartment In Lagos (264 Views)

Please How Much It Would Cost To Screed A Single Room? / Picture -single Room Face Me And Slap You - #6000 / One Room Apartment Is Needed Urgently At Ile Ife, Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Single Room Apartment In Lagos by biden0987: 4:01pm On May 04, 2022
Greetings @ all,

I'm in urgent need of a single room apartment cover my head for the next 2/3 months. I do not really care about the size and location. All that matters to me is electricity. My most preferred location is either Alimosho or Agege.

I'm also open to shared apartment in case anyone wants to share his apartment.

I can be reached on
o8o265o7632
WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of A Single Room Apartment In Lagos by seansifo(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2022
biden0987:
Greetings @ all,

I'm in urgent need of a single room apartment cover my head for the next 2/3 months. I do not really care about the size and location. All that matters to me is electricity. My most preferred location is either Alimosho or Agege.

I'm also open to shared apartment in case anyone wants to share his apartment.

I can be reached on
o8o265o7632
WhatsApp

Why not engage the service of an agent? I understand engaging their service might make you to spend more but you stand a high chance of getting the apartment on time since you're on urgent need of it
Re: Urgent Need Of A Single Room Apartment In Lagos by seansifo(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2022
wink
Re: Urgent Need Of A Single Room Apartment In Lagos by seansifo(m): 3:21am On May 05, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The New Real Estate Business Model To Earn Six Figures In Nigeria / Agapetos Engineering Consult / Choice Residential Land In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.