Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down (870 Views)

Jeffery Epstein's Flight Logs Released! (New Updates) / Jeffrey Epstein: Autopsy Reveals Strangulation, Bursted Eyes Capillaries(Graphic / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2022
Elon Musk calls for Epstein client list to be released and says someone should 'go down'
Elon Musk meets with U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets (U.S. Air Force/Justin R. Pacheco)
MAY 03, 2022 LIZ GEORGE

Billionaire tech executive Elon Musk – who recently entered a deal to purchase Twitter for $44 billion – called for accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s client list to be released so that “at least one of them” can “go down.”

On Monday, journalist Tom Elliott tweeted “NBC’s [Medhi Hasan] on [Elon Musk]: ‘If [the ‘neo-Nazi faction’ of the GOP expands in Nov.], we may look back on this .. as a pivotal moment, when a petulant & not-so-bright billionaire casually bought one of the most influential messaging machines & just handed it to the far-right.'”

“We’re just two years away from Donald Trump very possibly reseizing executive power,” Hasan said in the video. “If that happens, we may look back on this past week as a pivotal moment when a petulant & not-so-bright billionaire casually bought one of the most influential messaging machines & just handed it to the far-right."

In response, Musk accused NBC of "basically saying Republicans are Nazis …"

In a separate tweet, Musk added that the comments came from the "same org that covered up Hunter Biden laptop story, had Harvey Weinstein story early & killed it & built Matt Lauer his rape office. Lovely people."

A third Twitter user then contributed to the thread, noting that the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell – Epstein’s accomplice – received little coverage in comparison to other minor stories.

“It says it all that we heard more about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock than we heard about Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial. It is also ‘interesting’ that the account tracking the Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial got banned when it gained traction. Lovely people indeed…,” the user tweeted.

Musk replied, “Where is their ‘client’ list? Shouldn’t at least one of them go down!?”

Meanwhile, Musk reiterated his belief that Twitter has the potential to be “the most trusted…forum in the world."

“There is so much potential with Twitter to be the most trusted & broadly inclusive forum in the world!" Musk tweeted.

"That is why we must clear out bots, spam & scams. Is something actually public opinion or just someone operating 100k fake accounts? Right now, you can’t tell. And algorithms must be open source, with any human intervention clearly identified," he continued. "Then, trust will be deserved."

Last week, Actor William Shatner, best known for his role as Captain Kirk in "Star Trek," called Musk "ador[able]" and offered to become the new “face of Twitter.”

"BTW, since it seems to be the latest ‘thing' on here. I’m stating that I’m staying on Twitter. Besides I think @elonmusk is adorbs. Also, full disclosure: I'm trying to pitch Elon to hire me as face of Twitter. #dumpthebird," Shatner tweeted on Thursday.

Musk responded to Shatner's tweet on Friday, writing, "You will always be my Captain."

americanmilitarynews
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by nellyelitz(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2022
I can't believe i wasted my time reading this thing that doesn't mean anything to me. f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2022
nellyelitz:

I can't believe i wasted my time reading this thing that doesn't mean anything to me. f

You did not only have the time to read but you had more time to take the effort to type? What a waste of precious time. cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by obiekunie01: 4:55pm On May 04, 2022
oh ma!

twitter is about to become the only clean media in the whole universe!

THERE ARE TOO MANY SKELETONS AND GHOSTS IN THAT CUPBOARD YOU ARE ABOUT TO OPEN ELON.

THAT CUPBOARD CONTAINS THE SKELETON THAT MADE BELINDA TO DIVORCE GATE.

IT CONTAINS THE SKELETON THAT MADE MACKENZIE DIVORCE BEZZO!

IT CONTAINS THE SECRET TO THE KILLING OF AMERICA THRU ELECTION RIGGING - BIDEN WILL TELL YOU MORE!

OH MA BROTHER ELON - THAT CUPBOARD IS BETTER LEFT WHERE IT IS.

TOO MANY GHOSTS ARE HIDING THERE. TOO MANY GHOSTS.

THE DEMONS WILL COME FOR YOU MY BROTHER.

REMEMBER THE TRUTH MINISTRY WAS ESTABLISHED SPECIFICALLY TO HOLD YOU DOWN.

OH MY BROTHER ELON - BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
oh ma!

twitter is about to become the only clean media in the whole universe!

THERE ARE TOO MANY SKELETONS AND GHOSTS IN THAT CUPBOARD YOU ARE ABOUT TO OPEN ELON.

THAT CUPBOARD CONTAINS THE SKELETON THAT MADE BELINDA TO DIVORCE GATE.

IT CONTAINS THE SKELETON THAT MADE MACKENZIE DIVORCE BEZZO!

IT CONTAINS THE SECRET TO THE KILLING OF AMERICA THRU ELECTION RIGGING - BIDEN WILL TELL YOU MORE!

OH MA BROTHER ELON - THAT CUPBOARD IS BETTER LEFT WHERE IT IS.

TOO MANY GHOSTS ARE HIDING THERE. TOO MANY GHOSTS.

THE DEMONS WILL COME FOR YOU MY BROTHER.

REMEMBER THE TRUTH MINISTRY WAS ESTABLISHED SPECIFICALLY TO HOLD YOU DOWN.

OH MY BROTHER ELON - BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH.

Are you saying there are too many skeletons in the cupboard? cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by chopnaira: 5:03pm On May 04, 2022
cool

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2022
chopnaira:
cool

Are you insinuating that Elon is on the Epstein client list? undecided
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by chopnaira: 5:06pm On May 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are you insinuating that Elon is on the Epstein client list? undecided
Maybe.

Waiting for the conspiracy theory guys to work on this.

The ex wife did admit that she and Elon has been to Eipstein's house.

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2022
chopnaira:

Maybe.

Waiting for the conspiracy theory guys to work on this.

Doesn't prove anything. Taking a picture with Epstein doesn't prove he was on Epstein client list.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by chopnaira: 5:10pm On May 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Doesn't prove anything. Taking a picture with Epstein doesn't prove he was on Epstein client list.
Read what the ex wife claimed above. She and Elon were at Epstein's mansion in NYC.

Some women were raped at Epstein mansion in NYC.

Epstein is yoked with Elon grin
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2022
chopnaira:

Read what the ex wife claimed above. She and Elon were at Epstein's mansion in NYC.

Some women were raped at Epstein mansion in NYC.

Epstein is yoked with Elon grin

Still doesn't prove anything. Was he on Epstein's list? That is the bone of contention.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by chopnaira: 6:07pm On May 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Still doesn't prove anything. Was he on Epstein's list? That is the bone of contention.
Does a list even though exist?
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by chopnaira: 6:11pm On May 04, 2022
More:

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2022
Musk Demands Answers on Epstein ‘Client List’: ‘Shouldn’t at Least One of Them Go Down!?’
By Staff -May 8, 2022

Back in December, Twitter censored and suspended a Twitter account that was following the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell and providing detailed coverage.

Apparently, liberals working behind closed doors at the tech giant weren’t happy about this activity on the social platform.

One person said, "It is also ‘interesting’ that the account tracking the ’s trial got banned when it gained traction. Lovely people indeed."

READ MORE
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Day 4 || Triumphant Power || GCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3TAwPEdXjw

Check in here! Christ, the mighty Redeemer has a package of Triumphant Power for you, at this Global Crusade with Kumuyi:
Theme: Triumphant Power by Christ's Redemption
Date: August 25 - 30, 2022.
Time: 16:00 GMT daily and 07:00 GMT on Sunday, August 28, 2022
Special Features:
The Great Change (Impact Academy for Youth) on August 27, 2022
Ministers' and Professionals' Conference 06:00 GMT daily on August 26, 29 and 30, 2022

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pastorkumuyiofficial
https://facebook.com/dclmhq

YouTube:
https://youtube.com/dclmhq

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq
https://www.instagram.com/officialwfkumuyi/

DCLM Webcast:
https://webcast.dclm.org

DCLM Radio
https://radio.dclm.org
You can also download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord.

Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2022
Worship Service || September 4, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btshV16Gg8k
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2022

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2022
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Ol' Saint Twit
A.F. BRANCO on December 7, 2022 at 5:00 am

Elon Musk Grinch

To the MS-Media and the left, Elon is the Grinch who stole their corrupt censorship platform. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2022.
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Billionaire Who Visited Epstein Island Does A Massive Favour For Biden — Media Turns A Blind Eye

Source
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39am On Jan 04
First names from 'list' of previously unknown Jeffrey Epstein associates revealed

JUST IN: The first names from the long-anticipated 'list' of 187 previously unknown Jeffrey Epstein associates have been released.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13am On Jan 04
Jeffrey Epstein was visited by Micheal Jackson, new bombshell court documents claim

Michael Jackson is among many other famous names exposed in newly released explosive records.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40am On Jan 04
Truth about Stephen Hawking 'underage orgy' as more Jeffrey Epstein bombshells drop

Shocking new claims have emerged.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:50am On Jan 04
All the prominent names listed in the newly unsealed Jeffrey Epstein documents

A cloak of anonymity had shielded many of the accused trafficker’s friends and business partners - until now.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:02am On Jan 04
Ghislaine Maxwell's bombshell claims about Jeffrey Epstein's sexual proclivities

Shocking.

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04
'Bill Clinton, Donald Trump named in Jeffrey Epstein documen ..

Read more at:

TimesOfIndia
Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05
President John Doe 36

Source

Re: Elon Musk Calls For Epstein Client List Be Released: Says Someone Should Go Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32am On Jan 16
Steamboat Willie Sails To Epstein Island...
Cartoon published 03/01/2024

Steamboat Willie Sails To Epstein Island. Mickey Mouse is now in the public domain, which means ...

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

WW3: Biden Force Americans Working In China To Choose US Citizenship Or Work / Obama Speech On Race / Mccain Is Trying Hard To Get Hillary's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.