Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Will You Do With The 33 Weeks Left In 2022? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do With The 33 Weeks Left In 2022? (291 Views)

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / Edo Approves Automatic Promotion, N250,000 Cash Reward For 33 EDSTMA Officials / "I Left My Money & Bag In A Taxi In Kano, The Muslim Driver Returned Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With The 33 Weeks Left In 2022? by elvhinzey(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2022
Hello NLanders, I feel elated to post here, once and again.

Today is Wednesday 4th of May, 2022 (19th week of the year) i.e 33 weeks, more to bade 2022 goodbye.

I'm not here to make you ponder on the regrettable steps you took that either made or mar your 19 weeks, past.

My main aim is to help you redeem the remaining 33 weeks, most especially, profitably. I'm directly after your finances, aptly. No cutting corners.
This is my divine niche for the Kingdom.

Permit me to be a bit inquisitive, what skills have you learnt or currently learning, at the moment that's sponsoring the basis of your confidence on you earning passively?

Two things does matter: it's either lack of adequate information or sufficient information; but ignorance remains dominant. I beg your pardon if that sounds harsh like the economy.

NB: Don't be vexed with me. I won't be teaching/showing you how to earn in ₦aira; but Dollar$, only. It is wisdom to earn in dollars. As at today, a $1000 is equivalent to ₦580,000.

Have you taken qualitative time to vet your mindset towards abundance and intentional wealth? If yes; you're in for consistent profiting+and it will appear unto all); if only you understand these languages: FAITH, HARDWORK, PATIENCE, OBEDIENCE & DISCIPLINE.

The Bible says, "study to show thyself approved...a workman than needs not to be ashamed."

Same Bible, in Colossians, "Whatever thy hands findeth to do; do it with all thy might."

What is this young man talking about?

Well er, this young man is not actually talking haphazardly; but will be talking on these tripartite systems of profiting in dollars and how you can also do the same having followed set of instruction(s).

What are these tripartite systems?
No 1: Forex trading
No 2: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
No 3: Futures trading

NO 1: Forex Trading:

Forex trading or spot trading is the buying and selling of currencies online using certain parameters.

It's FREE. No one is collecting a dime from you. What you need do is fund any of your Metatrader 4/5 with your broker within $200 - infinity. Signals will be dropped for you on our telegram group on a daily basis(depending on our currencies research team).
You're entitled to enjoy a 1-month free trial, before proceeding to a higher calibre of receiving signals where you'll be bound to pay monthly subscription.

The FREE signal is done with the sole aim to help you see the transparency and efficiency of our services so as levitate your fears, anxiety and risks.

95.8% win rate of trades. You'll win and you'll lose. The aim is for the former to be higher than the latter.

NB: You can as well opt-out during the FREE trial. You can freely take an exeat.

For those who are clueless as to what I'm talking about; a FREE Educational Telegram channel has been created for you to learn the rudiments of Forex trading. Let no one deceive you. There's money in this space. A $7.2T market exchanging hands on a 24/5 basis is not something one should trivialise with.

DISCLAIMER: NO INVESTMENTS!

No 2: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

Many a person acclaim confidently, "I can't write. I'm not a writer. I'm not an art student. I'm not good in writing" Blaise! Blaise!! Blaise!!! Well, that's old news. Old news, I'm telling you. Lol.

In Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, we are making $1,000 - $7,500 to $20,000 monthly by creating books and not writing books. Kindly read it again, creating NOT writing. If you want to write; it will take you a year or two to finish a solid book; but herein you're using a pure organic system to create even up to 2-5 books a day. If you're the laziest amongst the laziest; you could still earn $500 - $750 on a monthly basis.

We are not only showing you the publishing aspect of books creation only; but the business part, too. In fact, many of our students have gotten Publishing contracts due to what they learnt and still learning.

Notwithstanding, this isn't free like the others aforementioned and mentioned; but could be gotten at a cheap stake $80(₦40,000) {laptop or phone version}. With a 100% refund policy and guarantee.

Many have been creating beautiful and awesome books in 20s, 30s and 50s of copies and hence, end up being paid $79?? Too bad an effort wasted!!! They are passionate and hard working; but something HOOGE is missing.

Nothing just happens; there are always successive secrets to stuffs done, in every wise.

Create 10 books, organically and earn up to $1,040 per month. I give you my word, unapologetically. Yes!

No payment of ads. No marketing. No Instagram ads. No Facebook ads. No LinkedIn ads. All you need are: Laptop, data and a willing mindset + premium smart & hard work.

Get your books read all over the world by creating short reads of 22-25 pages or even more - your choice. Readers love ebooks, Paperbacks.

When you chat me up; you'll be shown mysteries, unknown.

So you know; Amazon pays writers almost $31 - $50 million on a monthly basis by just creating/modelling what's already existing. One of the easiest ways to earn, passively, in fiat currency. Success loves speed. It is a scarce wisdom to earn in dollars and Kuwaiti dinar.

Don't sweat it! Hop in let my team show you how it's done. Are you willing to pay and pave your way to a dollarable height?

Here's my link to see testimonials of our students and how you, too, can be part of this massive move.

You decide...

No 3: Futures Trading

This, also, is absolutely FREE. The popular app for trading this instrument is called the Binance App. I'll be brief on this; because everything you'll need to know have been embedded into videos on the telegram group.

Don't rush watching the videos, please. They are not funny videos or comedy skits.

Don't let the devil deceive you that you've known everything that there is and then tempt you to start trading on your own and lead you out of our tutelage.

Be it a Cross type of trading or Isolated trading; you're advised to watch the videos over and over again.

Please, do not breach any of the rules that governs our principles and that of the market, too. You'll pay, heavily and dearly.

It's absolutely FREE. What you'll have to pay is your attention.

You make funds in dollars and USDT, as well.

Everything that pertain FAQs in your mind is already answered in the Telegram groups, okay. Fret not.

Remember this for as long as you live: Decision separates and differentiates men.

NB: No link will be posted here to cajole anyone + I'm a law abiding type of person.hmmm

Ponder on what an ultra-upgrade on your finances would do. Being spiritually intelligent is paramount; but most prayer requests, today, are money-based.

Shun this song, "Happiness, if I broke na my business." Words are life. Be warned!
As you say it; you see it.

I hope I didn't sound too serious. Let's make 2022 one of the best years.

Thank God for your life. That God for God; but deep down; you and I know that there's more and we need to be more. So shall it be!

Anecdote:
If peradventure Amarachi chats me up; and she's interested in Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing...she's to indicate like this:

✓Approach: I'm Amarachi, NL, No 2.

Understood?

If Amarachi is interested in Forex, Futures and AKDP:

✓Approach: I'm Amarachi, NL, No 1,2 & 3.

As simple as that.

See you at the topmost top.

Cheers!

May God help us, all.
Re: What Will You Do With The 33 Weeks Left In 2022? by suffering: 10:58pm On May 04, 2022
…only?

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Happy: 3 Secret / Recruitment Officer / Career Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.