Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS (4993 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by Lordave: 11:11pm On May 04, 2022
The kind drama this OyigboUpdate dey act for him threads at times go make you dey think say na about 2 million Gods create this. And Out of that 2 million, like 1.99 million are irredeemably retarded.

And anyone who doesn't see through his deceptions is incorrigibly daft.

Cheap hint: Go through this Users' post, 90% of its' post is on UGM and ESN related threads just like OyigboUpdate.
minasi4841:

Soludo is just looking for excuse to kill innocent Igbo youths like his counterparts Wike and Hope Uzodinma.

U cannot kill unknown gunmen they are like spirit nobody knows them and the people love them. The people are not complaining.
Our monday sit at home still remains a holy day in Igbo land
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by adadike(f): 4:25am On May 05, 2022
Odin13:

Yes!

I paid my dues as IPOB member .. former ...

Maybe your new to Nairaland ..

Adadike am still sorry..
it's okay my love. We must all come together to secure south east. It is now or never. It's time to form south east bakassi
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by Smoke55: 6:30am On May 05, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Mkpurumiri gunman spotted. You’re very foolish

Empty headed ediot

Anambra must be safe from you ediots first
go say that to your p*p@..
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by Smoke55: 6:31am On May 05, 2022
Odin13:

Yes!

I paid my dues as IPOB member .. former ...

Maybe your new to Nairaland ..

Adadike am still sorry..
it's good you're former now,ipob didn't miss you..
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by obyrich(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2022
Smoke55:
Was there still any unknown gun men and sit at home in ananbra after soludos prayer session and gra gra??

Soludo will be chasing unknown gun men till he completes his tenure as the governor of the state,seems he will be more useless than hope uzodimma..

Igbos need infrastructural development and employment not soludos and unknown gun men hide and seek play..
Infrastructural development that will fall from the sky? You guys are very shallow in thinking. The primary responsibility of any government is to 'protect lives and properties' of its citizens. It is the same terrorised citizens that will pay tax which will be used for development of infrastructure in the state. Nobody will go and invest in a place where criminals will kill their staff or customers. Nobody will give a loan to a governor who will have all the markets and business premises ( major revenue generating venture) locked down for 3 of 5 working days in a week by bandits.

First thing first. Cooperate with your governor if you want development.

1 Like

Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by Smoke55: 6:44am On May 05, 2022
obyrich:
Infrastructural development that will fall from the sky? You guys are very shallow in thinking. The major role of any government is to 'protect lives and properties' of its citizens.
lolz is there anywhere in your shithole that the lives and properties are protected?
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by Maxymilliano(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2022
I pray he succeeds ...
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by obyrich(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2022
adadike:
it's okay my love. We must all come together to secure south east. It is now or never. It's time to form south east bakassi
Re: Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS by stanluiz(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2022
Governor Soludo should put a bounty on the head and watch how their information will be revealed.

Unknown gun will become known. Its high time Anambra state bring back Bakassi boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) / EKSG Strenghtens Fire Fighting Services With Eight Vehicles / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.