Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nairalander Declares For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Declares For Presidency (437 Views)

Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Declares For Presidency by CorperKola: 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
Dear nairalanders it is with utmost humility that , I am today declaring for the position of president of Nigeria, the highest office in the land. I have experience in managing a farm full of stubborn animals. Already contributions and donations have been pouring in from every corner of the country from those who believe in my vision for this country.
My vision will transform this country into a working , orderly and stable entity, just like i have managed my small farm
I also strongly believe the skills that i have developed in the course of managing my farm are exactly the skills that are needed to take this country to a greater level. Thank you!
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by LeoDeKing: 6:40pm On May 04, 2022
What's your name and tribe?

We Nigerians are interested in the name and tribe before supporting so we don't end up supporting economic migrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by kelvine(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
Are you for real?
What is your political experience please?
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:47pm On May 05, 2022
kelvine:
Are you for real?
What is your political experience please?
He managed a farm!
And he has a point......He will be president of the people that believe they live in a zoo, cos they see themselves as animals.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by realstars: 12:53pm On May 05, 2022
We will vote for you in this great party.
Nairaland political party is the only party for nairalanders.
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:28pm On May 05, 2022
Lol...
The two people above me...
Na heaven go settle una mata last last.
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by CorperKola: 6:05am On May 16, 2022
Naija na cruise
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by helinues: 6:08am On May 16, 2022
Toh

All the best then
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by CorperKola: 6:10am On May 16, 2022
Those that have indicated support, thank you all for believing in my vision. For us to end bigman politics, ordinary members of the party must be ready to donate money to run the affairs of the party NLPP in order to prevent our great party from being hijacked by moneybags.
let the donations start pouring in.
No amount is too small.
Power to the people!
Re: Nairalander Declares For Presidency by CorperKola: 9:40am On May 16, 2022
1877v:
[s][/s]
Why naw?
Ur support is needed
Form is not free

(1) (Reply)

You Are Surviving On Cash-and-carry Loyalty – Benue Govt Blasts Fani-kayode / Election2023:'Southeast Now Wiser,Won't Be Deceived Again'-Sen Orji Kalu / Who Will Win PDP And APC Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.