Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach  - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach  (4313 Views)

Destiny Etiko Shares Skinny Throwback Photo / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by TMSMedia: 8:22pm On May 04, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko who recently went on holiday in Turkey shared photos of herself dressed in bikini while in a beach, IGBERETV reports.

She captioned the photos on Facebook;

"Big D is out in the beach"

https://www.facebook.com/1729136167313402/posts/3472808256279509/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Malory: 8:24pm On May 04, 2022
Olosho. My friend back then in Unizik bleeped this bitch so tey. I regret not collecting my share back then

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by immortalcrown(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2022
Her body na her business. And as na her business, na her customers e concern, no be.

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Olosho. My friend back then in Unizik bleeped this bitch so tey. I regret not collecting my share back then
Your friend must be so cheap oo,na wa.

6 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Peace081: 8:55pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Mumu where is your friend today? Probably he might be in the village quarreling wit his tool but look at her Today, she's in Turkey enjoying life to the fullness..

Moral: Always pray for grace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 04, 2022
Peace081:

Mumu where is your friend today? Probably he might be in the village quarreling wit his tool but look at her Today, she's in London enjoying life to the fullness..
You dey mind that guy?
Let him keep hating that lady,pesin wey go change em life.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Digmygold: 9:18pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
With your pencil sized cucumber? grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by MonkeyMods(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2022
Future rheumatism
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by suffering: 10:49pm On May 04, 2022
Somebody’s surgeon got paid.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by CheedyJ(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
Hope that ur friend include am for him CV or biography

3 Likes

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Help2020: 7:15am On May 05, 2022
Peace081:

Mumu where is your friend today? Probably he might be in the village quarreling wit his tool but look at her Today, she's in Turkey enjoying life to the fullness..

And you actually believe him?
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by SocialJustice: 7:30am On May 05, 2022
This girl go give me private lap dance one day.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by EmeraldJD: 7:41am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
and so? Even richest woman on earth person been do lash am before.
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Jakumo(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2022
Every time I see the word "bikini" in this forum, I abandon the steering wheel to stampede over and get a better look.

Sadly, more often than not, I am confronted with frightening images of obese elephants and hippoppotomi wallowing to my utmost dismay.

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2022
Which yahoo boy sponsor her this time?
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by LordofNaija: 9:04am On May 05, 2022
Hedonini:
Na Jack nah
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by teebagy: 9:09am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
what is unizik
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by LesbianBoy(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2022
LordofNaija:

Na Jack nah

Jack still dey fvck am? shocked shocked I thought he moved to the other actress luchy donalds that why she and destiny quarreled
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by LesbianBoy(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2022
Hedonini:

She went there with her own money, which she got through her "hard work" lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Nobody: 11:25am On May 05, 2022
Disoriented shape
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by DaInferno(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
mtchwww...and you think she's d only olosho...u and ur friend, wetin una be??

I disdain Bitter toxic men who think they can call people names, bcus in their mind, they think they are better than others.

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Kingcalls: 1:42pm On May 05, 2022
Peace081:

U don't hv sense... u are part of the reason y this generation is 4kd up....u think everything is about money ... and what makes u think his friend is not leaving a happy and fulfilled life... so running on a beach in Turkey now means she has made it in life... shallow thinkers made out of decades of poverty

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Kingcalls: 1:44pm On May 05, 2022
DaInferno:
mtchwww...and you think she's d only olosho...u and ur friend, wetin una be??

I disdain Bitter toxic men who think they can call people names, bcus in their mind, they think they are better than others.

Mr simp , we have heard u ... all these weak men sef
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Telegram234(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
wait guys I want to ask. Is bress and yansh still a private part? undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Emmanuel909090: 5:23pm On May 05, 2022
shocked
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Reggaemich(m): 6:29pm On May 05, 2022
Madam go and marry

U will not be HOT forever

U are gradually getting COLD (old)
Re: Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Her Bikini Photos In Turkey Beach by Peace081: 9:02pm On May 05, 2022
Kingcalls:

U don't hv sense... u are part of the reason y this generation is 4kd up....u think everything is about money ... and what makes u think his friend is not leaving a happy and fulfilled life... so running on a beach in Turkey now means she has made it in life... shallow thinkers made out of decades of poverty
Chai.. grin E pain am

(1) (Reply)

Charles Ahize And Maureen Emenalom Marry In Imo State / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Leke, Set To Wed / REVEALED : Kaffy’s Husband Is Just 25?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.