Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President (360 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Declares For Presidency / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President by Carbondioxide: 8:29pm On May 04, 2022
A former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared his interest to contest the for president in 2023.

A former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared his interest to contest the for president in 2023.

The former Governor of Edo State made the declaration on Wednesday in Abuja.

Oshiomhole said he was not contesting to lament the imperfections in the country, but he was contesting to set Nigeria on the path of greatness.

He stressed that going by the dictates of the country’s constitution, President Muhammadu Buhari will vacate the office on May 29, 2023, hence, his decision to replace him as the president of the country.

Oshiomhole noted that the economy of the country remained an issue, despite the effort of the APC administration.

He said the issue of poverty, insecurity and unemployment are interrelated, saying one does not have to be a professor to know poverty, unemployment breeds insecurity.

According to him, “I want Nigeria to be described as the smartest country on the continent under my presidency.”

“I want to declare that I will do everything possible to engage not just ASUU, but all stakeholders to ensure the academic calendar is maintained,” he assured.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/04/2023-oshiomhole-declares-for-president/

Re: 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President by pharmagba: 8:53pm On May 04, 2022
We know their style.

Bala Mohammed style!

Flashing Presidential nomination form with one hand, hiding another nomination form in the back pocket.

I thought Oshiomole is more than this!
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President by Realist12: 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
I'm starting to see a different pattern to this , well it will be clearer during the primaries . I'd love to see a Oshiomole vs ASUU tho . It will be interesting.
Re: 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President by bigpicture001: 9:44pm On May 04, 2022
Now I get what is happening.....

Its tinubu buying up all those forms for these many candidates..then at tge primry. He will ask them to collapse thief structure and secured delegates to him...

(1) (Reply)

What Title Would You Give To The Buhari Administration? / Prominent Nigerians Who Warned About Fulani Bandits' Agenda For Nigeria / 2023: Who Do You Think Will Restructure Nigeria Among These Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.