Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video (2965 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by myright: 12:41am On May 05, 2022

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Urheadmaster(m): 4:19am On May 05, 2022
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Madmohamed123: 5:14am On May 05, 2022
myright:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=765105441320022&id=100034617184190
they should buy or rent where they do their business the way we do
We don't take people's land by force to open our shop we buy the land or rent it.

Just imagine if ndi igbo will just go to any land in kanu and build their shop

We don't forget how hasba police destroying our business in North so before you Jorge ESN think about our business in the North

Nobody have the monopoly of violence you destroy our alcohol we kill your cow.

13 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Nova1988(m): 5:50am On May 05, 2022
Madmohamed123:
this people should buy or rent where they do their business the way we do
We don't take people's land by force to open our shop we buy the land or rent it.

Just imagine is ndi igbo will just go to any vacancy land in kanu and build their shop

We don't forget how hasba police destroying our business in North so before you Jorge ESN think about our business in the North

I just lost brain cells reading this bull shit.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Newton2024: 6:00am On May 05, 2022
Nova1988:

Do you surpport Fulani Islam'ic terr-orists? Should they continue to kill, maim, steal, kidnap, rape and destroy while the locals cheer them on? If you don't have sense at 34 years old, I'm sorry for you bro.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Madmohamed123: 6:15am On May 05, 2022
Nova1988:

I'm sorry for your father's lost
Who kill him I hope is not Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by myright: 6:23am On May 05, 2022
Omo, the number of cows trying to escape the onslaught were close to hundred if not more than.

1 Like

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by AntiBMC(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2022
This to tell you that these fulani people are actually looking for trouble. After they've been given a notice to quit the bushes, they still remained there in their numbers, daring Igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Moferere: 6:34am On May 05, 2022
I just hope that Igbos know the implications of what ESN is doing.
When it starts, nobody should call on UN o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Emergingnation3(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2022
Moferere:
Says cowardic Afonja that his people is facing possible annihilation by Fulani terrorist due to cow..

Perhaps cow life is more important than that of his people.

14 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by tamdun: 6:48am On May 05, 2022
I believe igbo people have business in North...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2022
Probably Buhari should employ the service of this ESN the same way they are employing the service of repentant terrorists.

However, the blood of innocent citizens being killed by this ESN will forever hunt them.

2 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by ysth(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2022
Igbos have businesses in north, operated in a rented or owned property. Igbos in the north can not just decide to take up large portion of land in the north without permission and start doing business. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If they want to do business in igbo land its best to buy up land and set up a ranch, not moving into peoples legitimate land and destroy plants and crops all in the name of grazing. I have worked in a cassava farm with manual labor, and I can tell you the kind of pain i will feel when cow come there to eat and destroy my crops. After planning and budgeting, cows will now come up and destroy my crops. Are we even sensitive and sensible in this country? Obey the laws of the land.

11 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by amuwo1980: 7:10am On May 05, 2022
Nova1988:

You never had any brain cells

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Rich4god(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2022
tamdun:

Businesses that they rent and pay taxes, not bushes and killing farmers.

3 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Nwaotu10(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2022
Good one, boys.
I wonder why they can't adhere to open grazing law.
They should relocate their cows to skullers land, where open grazing is permitted.

SOUTH EAST. Is NO grazing zone.
BEWARE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by SUPERPACK: 8:58am On May 05, 2022
Madmohamed123:
they should buy or rent where they do their business the way we do

Just imagine if ndi igbo will just go to any land in kanu and build their shop

The issue is that the igbos have also refused to sell nor rent land to the fulanis. The lands they managed to buy here in Enugu is already causing trouble due to people selling lands more than once to different people. Even the Hausa villages that are legally acquired when land has little value are on the verge of being revoked to be resold. The Artisan market bruhaha is already a case.

Before you come at me I am from Enugu and have seen such cases.

1 Like

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by SwissMass: 8:59am On May 05, 2022
Good, I like this, northerners should replica this in the north too to enhance fairness and justice

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Madmohamed123: 9:03am On May 05, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The issue is that the igbos have also refused to sell nor rent land to the fulanis. The lands they managed to buy here in Enugu is already causing trouble due to people selling lands more than once to different people. Even the Hausa villages that are legally acquired when land has little value are on the verge of being revoked to be resold. The Artisan market bruhaha is already a case.

something most be wrong why people don't want to sell thire land
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Tinubuadvocate: 9:04am On May 05, 2022
Fulani herdsmen is the EsN killing people on a daily basis.
Newton2024:
Do you surpport Fulani Islam'ic terr-orists? Should they continue to kill, maim, steal, kidnap, rape and destroy while the locals cheer them on? If you don't have sense at 34 years old, I'm sorry for you bro.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Newton2024: 9:07am On May 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Fulani herdsmen is the EsN killing people on a daily basis.
I expected outright and illogical falsehood from you guys. You can't belong to APC and remain okay, you will have to kill your conscience first.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by unclejb2(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2022
I support flushing these bandits and terrorists out of our bushes.

But you must not post it on Facebook
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Idiko1: 9:11am On May 05, 2022
The units called Fulani herdsmen are not actually herdsmen but hired mercenaries which were strategically planted in the lower central region and southern region of Nigeria. This is one stratum of the strategies employed by the Muslim cabals from northern region of Nigeria. Southern Nigeria is strategically important to the survival of anything in northern region of Nigeria. The Muslim jihadists have succeeded in most of their strategical standpoints such as usurpation of Nigerian armed forces with the help of the goons from the central region and southwestern region of Nigeria. They have built airports in all the nooks and crannies of northern region even when the airfields are not commercially or economically viable. They have maintained the strategy of track roads from Kaduna to Lagos and at least one usable road from Jalingo to Calabar. Even the deployment and posting of Nigerian security units and their command personnel must adhere to the chronical order of northern region survival strategy. I remembered how one goofy character from southern Nigeria caged the borders posts including the seaports in southern Nigeria while the northern borders of Nigeria remained wide open till date.

2 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by care4you: 9:21am On May 05, 2022
Moferere:

It has started Long time ago and nothing has happened....

You a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Conrod: 9:51am On May 05, 2022
Nova1988:

And i hope your loss is permanent.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by mytime24(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2022
Why herdsmen no dey pay tax sef

dey want everything for free undecided
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Conrod: 9:57am On May 05, 2022
tamdun:
Hisbar, (islamic police)has always ensured that the dont sleep with both eyes closed.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 11:12am On May 05, 2022
I am happy IPOB has taken their destiny in their hands. No more EU,US, UK and UN cry for help.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Moferere: 12:02pm On May 05, 2022
care4you:

It has started Long time ago and nothing has happened....

You a big fool
Ok
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Coldsperm: 12:08pm On May 05, 2022
SUPERPACK:

Lie small small my Futa Jalon terrorist brother.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Coldsperm: 12:11pm On May 05, 2022
SwissMass:
Good, I like this, northerners should replica this in the north too to enhance fairness and justice
Yes I love this bro. They should do a replica in the north so that we can all burn down this country. This geographical expression called Nigeria needs to be bifurcated into different parts.
Re: Many Cows Feared Dead As ESN Operatives Clear South East Bush - Video by Buckeyemedia1: 12:13pm On May 05, 2022
ysth:
Igbos have businesses in north, operated in a rented or owned property. Igbos in the north can not just decide to take up large portion of land in the north without permission and start doing business. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If they want to do business in igbo land its best to buy up land and set up a ranch, not moving into peoples legitimate land and destroy plants and crops all in the name of grazing. I have worked in a cassava farm with manual labor, and I can tell you the kind of pain i will feel when cow come there to eat and destroy my crops. After planning and budgeting, cows will now come up and destroy my crops. Are we even sensitive and sensible in this country? Obey the laws of the land.
Good you mentioned what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Two can play that game, when they perpetrate theirs in the North, they will have justification like you to back up their deeds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angry Youths Stone Osun State Governor (Video) / Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) / States That Tinubu Cannot Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.