Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids (3515 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Threesha(f): 7:34am On May 05, 2022
I woke up to check my mailbox and saw a disturbing mail from a woman.

According to her, she slept with her landlord to feed her husband and children. This is what she wrote;

“Good evening ma, please my marriage is 10 years with 3 kids. My husband is 44 years, I am 32 years. I beg you all don’t blame me much. I just needed solutions on how to help myself, because I have started hating myself.

My husband lost his job last 3 years and since then, I have been feeding the house with my salary. I did something I never wanted to do. I don’t have any money to cook anything at home and no one to talk to, no water for my children to drink. I kept putting my account number on most social media give away post but I wasn’t lucky at all.
Our landlord have been making advances at me for long and I ignored him. My parents look up to me for help and I didn’t even give them anything at all. Me and my family I stayed two days without anything and I left to ask my landlord for money to see if he can help me.

All my neighbors, friends and church members I went to for help, nobody gave me anything. I lied to my husband let me go and see sister, to know if she can help us. My landlord’s wife and kids stay abroad.

He lives two houses away from us. When I got to his place, he brought up the topic again and I told him that I cant do it, he promised to give me 150k free and some provisions. I know what I did is wrong and my conscience is killing me badly. I can’t watch my three children cry anymore and I gave in and he refused he won’t use protection.

I have been asking God to forgive me. If they paid us in my company where before laying us I won’t have fallen into such. I am a shadow of myself now ma.

Three days ago, our compound people had a meeting with him. Nepa people came to cut our light because of the old bill we didn’t settle. If you see the way he humiliated my husband because he gave his own suggestions because he knows our situation. I covered my face in shame. I wish I never did what I did.
My husband is not on social media. Please help me post for advice.”

What advice do you have for this woman?
Do you think what she did was right or wrong?
Drop your comments below and give her some advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by chatinent: 7:35am On May 05, 2022
I work up to check my mailbox and saw a disturbing mail from a woman

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Tony4988(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2022
undecidedThe deed is done, and to be honest, it was a critical case of choosing the lesser one between two evils which are;
1. Let your kids suffer in hunger
2. Having an extramarital affair to settle your family's needs.
A concise question to be asked is, between the two Terminus points above, which is easier to escape from? Considering the marital and religious perspectives, what you did is wrong and punishable before God, and I would have expected you to have acted differently like getting a loan from all these loan apps, and consistently praying, working and hoping in God for a turnaround. It was just a case of feeding and such an act was unwarranted. Thus, it would have been easier for you to escape point 2 mentioned above.
You two might decide to pack away from the environment to save yourself the shame.

My advice is to seek the forgiveness of God and your husband. To be honest, you should tell him first before your landlord used that advantage to continue to humiliate him and later spill it out in an indirect way. Trust men, we will get to know one day, a day you never expected it to be spilt out, which can cause your marriage a greater loss.
For the landlord, he is such a fool who takes advantage of another's predicament for his lustful gain. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

When there is life, there is hope, rather than blaming you, I will just correct the action and hope you do as advised.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Tony4988(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2022
chatinent:
Hmm

My boss
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Candidlady: 7:37am On May 05, 2022
sad

Poor woman cry what you get when you marry a tree that got a fruitless future! !

The incompetent glut will be at home lazying bout.. Instead of him to go in search of what the family will eat. . He decided to bank on the poor lady..
sure the husband ain't from north/East/south. men from that region are hardworking and the got business skills. They are never lazy

Now look at what he got her into

My advice: tell her husband what transpired between she and the landlord.. She got nothing to lose, moreover the fruitless tree ain't bringing zilch to the table before..

Hopefully he ends the marriage! !!

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by WondaBeauty(f): 7:43am On May 05, 2022
If she the culprit knows what she did was wrong, what else do i have to say?

What she did was totally unjustifiable in all aspects.

As for advice, she should seek some from her Husband or Landlord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by everythinggirly(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2022
Hmmm!!!
What you've done is a sin, and if you tell your man anything might happen. It's better you pack out from that place or state at once.
May God see your family through.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Mokason288(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2022
grin
Your
Landlord is a
Real
G
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Threesha(f): 7:52am On May 05, 2022
undecided
Mokason288:
grin
Your
Landlord is a
Real
G
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Anaerobi(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2022
Too painful
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Kajaard: 8:49am On May 05, 2022
Well, you did what you had to do to feed your kids even though it was a sin. Who am I to judge.

I only fear that the silly landlord will keep demanding sex from you and one day tell people he has slept with you and the shame and humiliation will be unbearable. Sad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Nobody: 9:21am On May 05, 2022
This is a very very dicey situation undecided...
I said it before now and I'll say it again, lots of women have this stupid ideology, that the solution to every problem out there is to open their legs undecided....

Once things are not going well, they just open their legs without thinking as to what the aftermath of that decision will result in undecided....

In as much as my heart goes out to her, let's call a spade a spade, that lady is a ..........

She claims she has been the one feeding the entire house hold, well I can't argue that, but I refuse to believe that a man will sit down comfortably for 3years and allow his wife to do everything without making the effort, nahhhh!!

Either ways Sha...
The deed has been done...
Let her go and tell her hubby everything, because truth is, it will definitely come to light with time and by the then, the repercussions will be disastrous undecided...

I hope the hubby forgives her atleast for the sake of their kids undecided...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by oluwaseyi0: 10:39am On May 05, 2022
Let it go

No need telling your husband or anyone for that matter that will be a dumb move

Your husband need to get something doing no matter how little, after all he's not an handicap

Stay away from that your landlord, he will come for more, and that's where the real trouble will start

Don't feel over guilty with the past, your husband will have pick same option if faced with your options

Ensure it doesn't happen again

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by frozen70(f): 1:16pm On May 05, 2022
Threesha:

According to her, she slept with her landlord to feed her husband and children. This is what she wrote;

Let her handle and deal with her present predicament in any way she thinks she can

If her husband is comfortable with his joblessness but not crippled, then I don't have any blame for her actions

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Channah1(f): 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
You didn't only sin against your husband but against God and your body.

What if the has an untreatable disease?
What if he took your body fluid for money rituals?

Look, I still believe no matter what you're passing through, its still more honorable to beg than to give away your destiny/health for money. Not worth it

I know its difficult for human beings to help these days even when they have it. My experience on nairaland has taught me that and I know humanity has lost the feeling of compassion but God will surely make a way if you keep your body and hope in him.

God always makes a way for the needy except you're not serving him genuinely.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by azammi(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2022
This story don reach 3 years now watin de make una post em every time ?
Threesha:

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Emmanuel909090: 5:32pm On May 05, 2022
God will punish your landlord for taking advantage of your situation.

Be strong and cut away from him. Move out of that house as soon as you can.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Nuelzi: 5:38pm On May 05, 2022
SMH in dismay
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by yemmit90: 7:01pm On May 05, 2022
The duty of borrowing and looking for money when thing are not going well with the family belong to husband, not wife. Women are vulnerable to being use when looking for help, especially from men other than their family members or parents. Dont ever allow your wife to be in this situation.

So I blame the useless husband.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Rexymania(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2022
Who am I to judge?
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Bobcygan: 9:48pm On May 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Poor woman cry what you get when you marry a tree that got a fruitless future! !

The incompetent glut will be at home lazying bout.. Instead of him to go in search of what the family will eat. . He decided to bank on the poor lady..
sure the husband ain't from north/East/south. men from that region are hardworking and the got business skills. They are never lazy

Now look at what he got her into

My advice: tell her husband what transpired between she and the landlord.. She got nothing to lose, moreover the fruitless tree ain't bringing zilch to the table before..

Hopefully he ends the marriage! !!

And you called what you wrote up here an advice, why do we always have to insult people on this forum?? Nothing justifies sleeping with the landlord, even if her children is dying even though I know is easier said than done. She should talk to her husband and face the consequences.
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Threesha(f): 12:15am On May 06, 2022
azammi:
This story don reach 3 years now watin de make una post em every time ?
says who?
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Threesha(f): 12:17am On May 06, 2022
Anaerobi:
Too painful
very painful. I have one in y dm that the younger sister has been sleeping with the husband for the past 4yrs
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Anaerobi(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2022
Threesha:
very painful. I have one in y dm that the younger sister has been sleeping with the husband for the past 4yrs

Gosh... Why na... Too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by azammi(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2022
I don follow the story the first time it was posted no be new story
Threesha:
says who?
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Pascopele: 6:23am On May 07, 2022
You gotta do what you gotta to do
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by od4life(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2022
Old story. I've read it before.
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by kuse2(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2022
Let him that is without sin be the first to cast a stone!

I have read many comments here and I laugh..

It is so easy to condemn others.. May you never find ur back against wall.

Do you know the horror of seeing your children wail and cry for food when there is nothing? Adults can endure hunger but children?.. What would u tell a 3 year old that is hungry?

Madam, I do not condemn you.. Just ask God for Forgiveness and go and sin no more..

May the Lord come through for you!
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Shalayetv: 10:46am On May 10, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by Threesha(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2022
Shalayetv:
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
wink
Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by anthonyuncle(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2022
she don fuuuck up

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlord Just To Feed My Husband And Kids by DaBogu: 6:16pm On May 12, 2022
anthonyuncle:
she don fuuuck up
How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Benefit:to Tithe Or Not / Would You Go This Length For A Man? Your Husband? / How Does One Make Wifey To Earn An Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.