Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria (305 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by NEWSCENTER: 7:55am On May 05, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdKeUSAt-UX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It takes a mad man to govern Nigeria – Gov Wike
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has stated that Nigeria currently needs ”mad man” as President to effect the much-needed change the country needs at the moment.

Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike who is a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said this while addressing delegates of the party in Lokoja Kogi State on Wednesday, May 4.

“The energy in me is too much. I want to use the energy to work for the country.

“I have made myself available for my party, and to be voted to become the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Never in the history of this country have we so divided. I can bring back the country on its track of greatness. It doesn’t matter where you are from. It takes a mad man to actually govern Nigeria successfully,” Governor Wike said.

As for me, if you don’t vote for me in our party primary, I will still remain a member of the PDP. I have benefitted from this party since 1999, and so I have no excuse to defect to another party” he said.

https://evideostv.com/gov-wike-it-takes-a-mad-man-to-govern-nigeria/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by Thoh(m): 7:57am On May 05, 2022
Make your madness no reach Ijaw much because you will regret it.
We reach you remain.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are
Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers amd Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
This doesn't mean we don't cooperate and unite to deal with any group wey nor dey fear us.

A THREAT TO THE LIFE OF HON. FARAH DAGOGO; IS A THREAT TO THE LIVES OF ALL IJAW WORLDWIDE:

Information has it that Hon. Farah Dagogo the Member Representing Bonny/Degema Federal Constituency has Slumped.
He is in a very critical condition and has been rushed to Hospital.
They suspect Food Poisoning.

Let nothing happen to him otherwise, General Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike will be held responsible.

Hence, it is worthy of note to sound it clear enough that a "Threat to the life of Hon. Farah Dagogo, is a threat to the lives of all Ijaws Worldwide" and we will respond appropriately should anything happen in any way to Hon. Dagogo and if he's not released within this week.

We've seen the threat of the Governor to arrest anybody who leads any protest in demand for the democratic tenets of freedom, liberty, right to life, right to freedom of movement, right to association, right to advocacy, and right to protest, and state protection.

Dictatorship and antidemocratic tendencies will never be tolerated in Rivers State. Whoever thinks that the Youths of Rivers State particularly the Ijaws will be caged using an abuse of office and power, should think again. Democracy has no room for tyranny.

RT. Hon. Engr. Irene Kaladappa Jumbo
Deputy Speaker IYC 5th Mobile Parliament WorldWide✍️
Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by Tolupe: 7:57am On May 05, 2022
That's right
Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2022
Lmfao you think it's by noise ?

Can you face the power cabal ? The oil cabal ?the maritime cabal ? Forex cabal ? Lmfao this one things is by gragra

Auditing your books as governor would see 1000s of things they would use to blackmail you to become ice water

Only men of integrity can match this men so rex .. stubbornness is not by loud voice

Peter obi refusing to share money already shows you how stubborn he can be

Can wike challenge authur eze ?

Men Peter obi faced and won wike would bow to them ( and in this part of Nigeria we don't bow anyhow ?
Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by Thoh(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2022
A THREAT TO THE LIFE OF HON. FARAH DAGOGO; IS A THREAT TO THE LIVES OF ALL IJAW WORLDWIDE:

Information has it that Hon. Farah Dagogo the Member Representing Bonny/Degema Federal Constituency has Slumped.

Let nothing happen to him otherwise, General Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike will be held responsible.

Hence, it is worthy of note to sound it clear enough that a "Threat to the life of Hon. Farah Dagogo, is a threat to the lives of all Ijaws Worldwide" and we will respond appropriately should anything happen in any way to Hon. Dagogo and if he's not released within this week.

We've seen the threat of the Governor to arrest anybody who leads any protest in demand for the democratic tenets of freedom, liberty, right to life, right to freedom of movement, right to association, right to advocacy, and right to protest, and state protection.

Dictatorship and antidemocratic tendencies will never be tolerated in Rivers State. Whoever thinks that the Youths of Rivers State particularly the Ijaws will be caged using an abuse of office and power, should think again. Democracy has no room for tyranny.

Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by Thoh(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Thoh:

Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by Thoh(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2022
Ijaw is like Fulani when angered

We deal with groups without mercy.

Wike be extremely warned.
Re: Gov Wike: It Takes A Mad Man To Govern Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2022
Thoh:
Ijaw is like Fulani when angered

We deal with groups without mercy.

Wike be extremely warned.
what goes around comes around.

This were same men wike used to frustrate Amaechi in Rivers State simply because he refused to share Rivers' state money. God will divide their camp before destroying them all.

Awon o ni ise ibi

(1) (Reply)

SE And Nigeria's Federal Character - Chima Christian / 2023 Presidential Election : Arrest Cbn Governor Now -pdp / 2023: TMG Warns Public Officers Against Using State Resources For Political Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.