Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Turn Your Whatsapp Status Into Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Whatsapp Status Into Sales (249 Views)

Turn Your Whatsapp Status Into Sales / Buy 10k Whatsapp Status Views And Contact / How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views – 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Whatsapp Status Into Sales by Solo777(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2022
TURN YOUR WHATSAPP VIEWS INTO SALES?

Do you have good views on WhatsApp?

Do you sell on WhatsApp and you're struggling to make sales even after posting your products on your status?

If yes, then you've been doing it the wrong way.

WhatsApp is not Facebook or Twitter so you can't use the same strategy.

Most business owners make this mistake and keep losing sales meanwhile the best way to close a client is to get them to your WhatsApp. So what are you doing wrong.

Since 2020, I've taught over 2318 business owners and helped over 218 business owners grow from ZERO or POOR SALES TO BEING SOLD OUT in my 30 days coaching program.

You must have seen my posts as I'm teaching business, sales and advertising to hundreds of business owners this month of May.

I've taken out time to put together over 15 different strategies you can apply using WhatsApp to sell your products/ business.

Why?

There are different customers and the mistake most business owners make is using the same strategy to sell to all of them.

Some use just 1 strategy to sell on their WhatsApp status and it becomes boring to watch.

This course explains in details from how to get customers to how to sell to them.

This course has helped over 148 business owners sell out their products using WhatsApp and it can help you too.

It doesn't matter what you sell ( shoes, bags, clothes etc, sex enhancement products, beauty enhancement products, Network marketer, Food products etc, these strategies have worked for hundreds of business owners and it will work for you.

I don't share these secrets anyhow so I won't give it to everyone.

Only 10 persons will get it this month.

This course sells for #5,000 but they will get it for a 50% discount and I repeat.....only 10 persons.

If you want this, then you have to be real quick so you can be among the first 10 persons to get it for just #2,500 only now.

Send WHATSAPP TO SALES to 08179687499 on WhatsApp now and you may just be among the 10.

Bonus : You'll also get a 1-on-1 session where you can ask any questions you have.

Hurry, send WHATSAPP to SALES to 08179687499 on WhatsApp now

(1) (Reply)

A Recession-proof High Paying Digital Skill You Should Learn In 2022 / Why Is Buying Property A Good Investment / We Sell And Buy Paypal Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.