Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today (6296 Views)

When Wole Soyinka Was A Christian 1958–1965 / ASCI Holds Inter-School Quiz Competition To Mark Day of The African Child / Child At Home, Beast In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Uptownerd: 9:50am On May 05, 2022
Africa has suffered. But, have Africa learnt the lessons like China did?

Don't forget to visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by rickpat(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2022
na wa.... RACISM WILL NEVER GO AWAY...BLACKS JUST GET MORE CONFIDENT CUS WE ARE REALLY TALENTED...TOO TALENTED TO BE INTIMIDATED WITH RACISM

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by illicit(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2022
Well

Blacks sold their family to whites

What do u think they gon do with the victims

Crown them?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by SEGLIZ: 10:57am On May 05, 2022
Africans have come to realisation likewise willing to break even but would rather make a choice of gullible and self-centered leaders to lead them away from oppression only for their leaders to first oppress them and sell them the more to racist oppressor even at their doorstep.

2 Likes

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Nobody: 11:10am On May 05, 2022
Mehnn these wicked whites do us something sha.... that's why boys go continue to dey show dem shege

1 Like

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Nobody: 11:26am On May 05, 2022
rickpat:
na wa.... RACISM WILL NEVER GO AWAY...BLACKS JUST GET MORE CONFIDENT CUS WE ARE REALLY TALENTED...TOO TALENTED TO BE INTIMIDATED WITH RACISM
What about Tribalism?
Shouldn't u be more concerned about dat one?
Let's tackle the one bedeviling the entire Nigeria b4 throwing tantrums at this one...
What do you think?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Nobody: 11:29am On May 05, 2022
Onariii:
Mehnn these wicked whites do us something sha.... that's why boys go continue to dey show dem shege
Our Leaders are doing worse...
Only African leaders rob their Fathers, only to give their uncles their loots to keep..
Please which other Nationality does that?
Even Yahoo Boys try as much as possible to invest in Nigeria. They have confidence in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, Leaders rush to purchase properties outside the shores of Nigeria..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by stamapro(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2022
1958 to date, has African's done better or worst for themselves? 1958 the girl child in human zoo, 2022 the girl child as an object of money ritual. Between two evils....

2 Likes

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by rickpat(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What about Tribalism?
Shouldn't u be more concerned about dat one?
Let's tackle the one bedeviling the entire Nigeria b4 throwing tantrums at this one...
What do you think?
of course... tribalism is more deadly to us here...it irritates me alot.....it affects us more than racism...too bad

8 Likes

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Thermodynamics(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2022
We should bond together, there is no difference between a Yoruba or an Igbo or a Zimbian man a Botswanan man in the eyes of them whites. We are all the same to them.

4 Likes

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by InnoBest188(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2022
Omor men
I don commot hand for this there racism matter ooo
Black itself hates unity
What am I evening sayin we are racists to our own fellow black
And religion is the source man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by TheWolfen(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2022
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by BobbieZion(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2022
I never gave a damn about racism.
Cause I don't believe the way you see me is the way I really am.

Correction.
1958 at that age,she won't be in her early 60's but late 60's.....

1 Like

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2022
rickpat:
of course... tribalism is more deadly to us here...it irritates me alot.....it affects us more than racism...too bad
Now you are Talking.
I may not deeply have issues with the way a Whiteman sees me..
After all we were raised differently..
He has got pretty good sides, so do I have too.
But what pains me more is when we have issues like Aguleri fighting Umuleri....
Ebonyi communities fighting among themselves.
Itsekiri fighting urhobo abi?
Ebonyi & CrossRiver fighting dead hard!
Yorubas fighting Igbos, Igbos fighting Yorubas. Same applies to almost every ethnic nationality
Just imagine the "OSU caste system" in Igboland.
These are just a Few....

We extend such to NAIRALAND & other media platforms. Therefore we shouldn't rush to apportion blames when we have a huge one staring at us. After all, there's a clear distinction between Whites & Black... which is obvious.
Though we are Humans, but "different species"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by TheNoble007(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2022
rickpat:

I am sure you live not in the diaspora. Racism has no comparison.
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 05, 2022
TheNoble007:

My Brother,
Just asking........
Which part of Diaspora do you reside..
You are correct, we face such.
But one can understand that to some xtent.
WHITES do things almost completely different from Blacks in Africa.
From Cooking, Conduct, interaction, Relationship to the way we raise Kids and many more.
But what baffles me more is what will make a Leader in Africa loot his Continent and deposit CASH & INFRASTRUCTURE in same white man's land... Please what RACISM is more than this?

1 Like

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Hahjascho(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2022
Only a free man can set people free.
A mindset free from shackles of oppression and slavery.

There's no competition in leadership. A quest, drive or call for leadership should be motivated by purpose and visions, solely to benefit and improve humanity.

Anything else, it's a fantasy.

Our leaders need to get it right.
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Teddy96: 12:22pm On May 05, 2022
Damn. .
Thats unfair . . If am to visit that zoo. . I will burn everything there
Racism everywhere. .
if God was a racism God i wonder what this universe could have been. .
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Mandate2023: 12:29pm On May 05, 2022
The black race has gone through alot
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by rickpat(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2022
TheNoble007:

I said here... meaning Nigeria...try to understand well please

BESIDES WHICH IS MORE PAINFUL, DISHEARTENING AND DEMORALIZING...the way a white man sees you in a certain way or the way a fellow Nigerian from a different tribe sees you in a certain way?...have a great day
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by rickpat(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Now you are Talking.
I may not deeply have issues with the way a Whiteman sees me..
After all we were raised differently..
He has got pretty good sides, so do I have too.
But what pains me more is when we have issues like Aguleri fighting Umuleri....
Ebonyi communities fighting among themselves.
Itsekiri fighting urhobo abi?
Ebonyi & CrossRiver fighting dead hard!
Yorubas fighting Igbos, Igbos fighting Yorubas. Same applies to almost every ethnic nationality
Just imagine the "OSU caste system" in Igboland.
These are just a Few....

We extend such to NAIRALAND & other media platforms. Therefore we shouldn't rush to apportion blames when we have a huge one staring at us. After all, there's a clear distinction between Whites & Black... which is obvious.
Though we are Humans, but "different species"
you have said it all...even with education and exposure... people still practice tribalism to the fullest

1 Like

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Haliraph(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2022
BobbieZion:
I never gave a damn about racism.
Cause I don't believe the way you see me is the way I really am.

Correction.
1958 at that age,she won't be in her early 60's but late 60's.....

She'll be on early 60s.
That to say, she'll be 64yrs.
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by lilyheaven: 1:18pm On May 05, 2022
it's better to be inside zoo, than to be killed for a ritual
stamapro:
1958 to date, has African's done better or worst for themselves? 1958 the girl child in human zoo, 2022 the girl child as an object of money ritual. Between two evils....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2022
human zoos (human freak shows) were normal in the west and since most had never seen a black/asian/hispanic, many were amazed by people of different colors.... look at the picture again and see how all of them are looking at that child in amazement. sadly many unscrupulous people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7EtmjwD7s
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
Haliraph:

She'll be on early 60s.

She wasn't born 1958 that was when the picture was taken , it's late 60's or early 70s
Let's say she was 5 years old in that picture , she should be 69 years but the picture was taken 64 years ago
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by BobbieZion(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2022
Haliraph:

She'll be on early 60s.

From 1958 to 2020 is 64 years.
She can't be less than 5 years in that pic
Do the Math.....
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
Africa had alot of problems before racism , if you remove racism totally they will still have problems
We sold our brothers and sisters and we are angry that they made them slaves
We sent them far from home to strange land and we are angry that they were over powered and oppressed
African people were too broken to believe that freedom was possible , it was still some white people that strengthened them , some of these same white people turned against their own so that our people could gain freedom
It was still white people that stopped the murder of twins here in Nigeria

The relationship between white and black is like a relationship between friends , if you don't set boundaries , if you don't correct them , they will violate you and that's when it gets toxic
If the black people weren't so naive , they would have tried to learn from the white while keeping them at Bay but they were easily seduced by all the glitter and gold , they'll give you sugar and take sugarcane and you're happy

They'll give you clothes and take a full human being and you think you made a fortune
It was greed that made some people kidnap and sell their own brothers and the result was slavery

I also have a resentment for the ancestors of the white people but they only get half the blame , in every transaction there's a buyer and there's a seller , the seller is from here , the seller is our ancestors, they took part in this , let's stop overlooking that part , and why do you think it's not dying?
We have traitors in our midst , whining and dining with us , they look like us but they are not us , and they will keep poking little holes in our tent so that no matter how hard we try to block them , they keep finding a way to invade us

I heard of the ones that collect eggs from women who are willing to donate , give them a maximum of hundred thousand naira and then their eggs are frozen and sold abroad for millions to experimental labs behind the backs of these women
Even the organ market is thriving uninterrupted , they ask hidiots to kill and bring kidney give you 50k and they will take it and sell it abroad to them for medical or experimental reasons or even here to our politicians
The culprit is here , we can only be free if we get all of them first and if I'm being realistic , that would be an impossible task cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by WoundedLamb: 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
Someone said he doesn't care about racism cause nobody can change how he feels. I'm certain this person is in Africa. Racism isn't just about what people say to you, that's old fashioned. Racism is also about denying you what should be yours, and there's no way you cannot care about that. Today, we have systematic racism and unconscious bias to deal with.

When I was a kid, I didn't really have issues with my white friends. But I quickly noticed every "cool" person was white. This included the teachers, lawyers, doctors, news broadcasters, etc. Apart from my parents, I couldn't find black role models out there. I was in Montréal. There were a lot of black immigrants from francophone Africa, but they were mostly refugees struggling to make ends meet, and the educated ones weren't exactly ranking. Glad I had my parents who, at that time, were young and extremely ambitious. This, coupled with the fact that I traveled the world and saw people of color doing great things, boosted my confidence.

Point here is, not every black kid in North America has my kind of parents. Not every black kid in North America has the opportunity to travel the world. Without even coming in direct contact with racists, they're already victims. Thier self confidence is already down there and they've already put a mental cap to how far they can go in life. Any mindset formed at that age is extremely difficult to get rid of. Some black Americans have parents and grand parents that experienced extreme racism firsthand. Some of them are systematically poor and stuck in catch-22 situations. For such people, racism runs deeper. Of course, things are getting better but it's important to note that sacrifices were made. As an African immigrant, one may not really understand these things and one might wonder why black Americans complain a lot.

That said, it's also important to acknowledge our white allies who go out of thier way to speak up against racism and also the companies that have inclusion and diversity at the center of thier operational policies. The truth is, the black man hasn't shown any signs he'd be any better than the white man if the table were turned; not from the way we treat each other. Racism is not an excuse for crime (yahoo). You'd only be proving them right. As Nigerians, I think the focus should be on tribalism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by ajademola2000(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by wonder233: 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
Seunmsg, helinues, and other ethnic bigots won't agree with you. They so hate a particular ethnic group that they won't mind the entire Africa being wiped out just to spite that particular ethnic group
Thermodynamics:
We should bond together, there is no difference between a Yoruba or an Igbo or a Zimbian man a Botswanan man in the eyes of them whites. We are all the same to them.
Re: Evil: African Child At A Zoo In Belgium, 1958 - She Is 60yrs Today by frsttrsrvcrl: 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
https://www.firsttreeservicearlington.com/
First Tree Service Arlington
We are the local tree service you can rely on in Arlington, Dallas
Our staff of expert arborists to make the best decisions for you, your home, your family and your business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"How Nigerian Students Murdered Democracy" Article / The Most Educated Sub-ethnic Group In Nigeria With Over 550 Professors / The Man In The Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.