Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo (683 Views)

Serge Gnabry Kicked By Niklas Sule After Scoring Four Goals Against Tottenham / Real Madrid Unveils Rodrygo Goes / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by solbase10(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2022
Real Madrid hero Rodrygo says God’s face was upon him after his late brace fired them into the Champions League final.

An injury-time double from Rodrygo saw Real defeat Manchester City 3-1 and reach the final 6-5 on aggregate.

He said, “We were losing the match, we were dead and what happened, happened. With this shirt, we learn to always fight to the end. We were almost dead, but with my first goal we started to believe.

“I can’t explain it. I don’t have words for what happened today. God looked at me and said, “Today is your day.”

Real teammate Casemiro also said: “We had two years without the crowd. You have to enjoy them. The great virtue of this club is never giving in, fighting to the end. We have to congratulate everyone. Rodrygo made a spectacular entrance. The key phrase is ‘never give up’. We go to the end.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/ucl-god-was-behind-my-goals-against-man-city-rodrygo/

3 Likes

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2022
Rodrigo, a talented, effective player!
Not like those 50million pounds dudes Guardolia assembles to win trophies and be claiming Best coach!
Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by kenzysmith: 11:01am On May 05, 2022
.Yesterday left d veiwing centre at d 87th minute i arrive home 20minutes time and luckly there was light i put on my tv to here d analysis on how madrid lost the game only for me to see madrid winning 3-1 i was like what d fvck! What happen i dont need any convincing madrid is winning d champions league. Carlo ancelloti is underated. Kloop is yet to beat carlo in 4 attempts madrid last lost d final 42yrs ago. Liverpool has lost 3ucl finals in d last 13yrs. So d odd favour madrid. Madrid are really mad over ucl

2 Likes

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by ruzell86: 11:03am On May 05, 2022
Very True... I can't but agree.

Ise Oluwa ni.

Staked Man. City X2, cuz I had extreme believe the worst result was a draw. Couldn't get to see the game due to a busy day.
Followed result on livescore and saw 1 nil in favour of City at 88mins... log off to do other stuffs online, and the rest as they say "is history"

Omo in this life wey we dey live so... "Nothing is impossible."

1 Like

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by kenzysmith: 11:16am On May 05, 2022
4teenblaq:
Seun Lalasticlala Obembet Mynd4
obembet they among the mod too?

1 Like

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by 4teenblaq: 11:18am On May 05, 2022
kenzysmith:
obembet they among the mod too?

I think so.

1 Like

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by kenzysmith: 11:19am On May 05, 2022
Florentino perez is a football scout himself after Ronaldo demand for pay rise baba say no ronaldo think say them go beg am, baba collect 105million for a 33yr old ronaldo from mumu juve that is 25gain from d amout he use in buying ronaldo from manutd. Baba went to brazi5 bought vinucius juinour for 40million from flamego, went to santos and buy rudrego for 35million. Went to france to sign camavinga for 30million. Went to germany collect world class alaba for free. Baba collect mendy from lyon for just 30milli. Players want to come to madrid due to d prestige that comes with it and perez is taking advantage with it. Ac Millan and manutd have lost the aura of a unquie club players now dream of playing for liverpool than them. Perez is a genius.

1 Like

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by Vinnie2000(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2022
4teenblaq:

I think so.
Then change/twist the headline. Use dis instead. 'Rodrigo thanks God after scoring like legend RONALDO'! Under 2secs, ur post will hit FP!
Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by 4teenblaq: 11:27am On May 05, 2022
Spanish club in the final
Anybody underrating a Spanish club in a UCL final will have his or herself to be blamed, even Barcelona in their lowest form will beat any team in UCL final, believe it or not.

Forget it, Real Madrid is winning it..

If not that Villarreal loose guard the advantage they had, it could have been a Spanish final..

Laliga to the World joor.
Benzema for balloon d'or

I thought Messi was high on something when he voted Benzema as best player the last time.

2 Likes

Re: UCL: God Was Behind My Goals Against Man City –rodrygo by 4teenblaq: 11:30am On May 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Then change/twist the headline.
Use dis instead. 'Rodrigo thanks God after scoring like legend RONALDO'!
Under 2secs, ur post will hit FP!

It is not my thread

(1) (Reply)

Sergio Ramos: Messi Not Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Costa Rica 2022 : Meet Simi Awujo From Idanre Who Played For Canada Against Us / UEFA Champions league Quater Final Draw Life Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.