Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ (1574 Views)

Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by Anticrime: 10:16am On May 05, 2022
Nigerian comedian, Debo Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has cleared the air on the wedding-themed photos he earlier shared with fellow skit maker, Kemi Ikuseedun, also known as Mummy Wa.

Mr Macaroni had on April 23 and 24, shared wedding-themed pictures of himself and Mummy wa, who always acted as his wife in his skits.

The pictures, however, caused a lot of uncertainties among his fans, as they wondered if it was a real wedding or a skit.

But in a tweet on Tuesday, which is also Mr Macaroni’s birthday, the comedian noted that he wasn’t married to Mummy wa.

The comedian who just turned 29 said this while thanking his fans for their wishes.

He wrote, “Thank you all for your kind messages. 29 feels good! Confession: I’m not married ooo.”

1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by Promicah: 10:25am On May 05, 2022
It's your choice. If you like marry, if you like don't, it still doesn't change the fact that we have 8 months to weep under the whims and caprices of this Buhari led government.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by Peace081: 10:43am On May 05, 2022
We all know it was a skit grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by MonkeyMods(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2022
Liar from the pit of hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by dawnomike(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2022
It is mummy wa i pity in all this media stunt... The case of D'banj and Genevieve comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by wingmanIII: 2:17pm On May 05, 2022
Promicah:
It's your choice. If you like marry, if you like don't, it still doesn't change the fact that we have 8 months to weep under the whims and caprices of this Buhari led government.
And that's a very sad thought. God will see if us through. Amen !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
Anything that can make them trend, all for the cams...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Macaroni Clears Air On Wedding Photos With ‘mummy Wa’ by TheWolfen(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2022
All that was a skit? I thought they pre wedding photos.. Anyway his choice but I felt they both took the joke too far this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Vs Rihanna: What Was Jay Thinking / Uche Jimbo / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.