Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest (14755 Views)

Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by frog12: 1:42pm On May 05, 2022
they are targetting OSINBAJO

CountryTireMan:
Clearly this men were told to declare, get the form and later step down, and the 100M is their indirect contribution to the party for 2023 election cause what the Bleep is going on here??
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by adeolaben(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2022
Oluwatobike:
For now, let me go and come.

Ni sin yii, je kin lo - kin bo..

Yoruba English... I wan laugh die
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by Indispensable85(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2022
Osinbajo
Tunde bakare
Demeji Bankole
Amosun

All from Ogun State
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by aspabay(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2022
This very unserious man.

He is in the same league as Ikeazu of Abia.

His legacy remains uncompleted elephant projects; bridges that would never be completed in Akute area of his state.

Very useless governor.
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by austinereds(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2022
Look like there's a money laundering scheme going on with this presidential form everyone is buying.
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by Angelthepoet(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2022
It's ok you declared your intentions but sir what guides your ideology and philosophy towards the masses because we need answers.
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by juman(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2022
I don't like his performance as governor and I don't like his uncle obasanjo the thief..
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by juman(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2022
We need more people to come out to contest.
It makes our democracy robust.
It means many believe in the process.
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by juman(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmm.
Money kudi owo Abiola.
The generous man, any person like that would win election all time.
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by EgunMogaji2: 2:49pm On May 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

If a loser like Buhari can be president of Nigeria, so can you.

Na real wa

Me ke?

I don do my own part.

A young non career politician similar to Obama is what I think Nigeria needs right now but even then they'll never let him do the work. Even Peter Obi, the current darling, cannot be effective unless his party wins in a landslide victory for many federal level positions.

I heard Thailand is great around the season of 2023 election cheesy
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by Thoseen30(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/05/2023-ibikunle-amosun-joins-list-of-presidential-aspirants-declares-interest/

.  Money is a difficult thing to get. Most people would just sit and wish that they had money, but wishing cannot take a person from zero to hero. The difference between successful and unsuccessful people is simply that successful people go beyond wishing and planning. Successful people execute plans. Unsuccessful people would either stop at the level of wishing or planning without execution. There are certain profitable skill to learn that can guarantee your financial independence this year. Getting skills is one of the fastest ways to become rich and financially successful.

I will be sharing with you a skill that can change your financial story. The 2 most amazing things about this profitable skill to learn are that you can learn and also execute them from the comfort of your home with either your phone or your computer and no age restriction or licenses are required. This skill would definitely bring hundreds to thousands of dollars into your bank account on monthly basis. All you need to do is simply commit and learn. Consistency is key here.

Straight to the point have you heard of NFT? (Non-fungible token)

Ever wondered what does this NFT means??

Earlier this year, NFT  created a landmarks in the world of tech and digital. The live NFT price today is $0.133565 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $30,237.30 USD. N6FT is up 1.29% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #1142, with a live market cap of $4,923,651 USD. It has a circulating supply of 36,863,404 NFT coins.

People has been asking and wondering, what is the meaning of NFT? How to create NFT and  earn money with it?

Now I'll be taking you guys on a ONE DAY  FREE INTENSIVE TRAINING ON ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NFT..  
To know and learn more about it JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP THROUGH THIS LINK

https:///EjCjbQ9hTvI2K5tc1MD5IZ

Or chat with me on WhatsApp +234 816 005 1684
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by agitator: 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
kinzation:
N'landers please help a brother out any amount pending the time I resume my job please

Akinnifesi Olumide Segun

Send to Buhari you saviour, don't mind IPOB telling lies. he is still alive grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by tuoyoojo(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Well left for me, ASUU strike na game plan just to keep the students at home possibly till the elections are over. Buhari won 2019 election with same strategy. Recall that many of the eligible voters amongst the students registered in States/Cities were their institutions are sited.

Mehn! I never saw it like that o...it could actually be true....but will they keep students at home till next year

Mehn! That sh*t would not be funny
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by Blackmanpro: 3:15pm On May 05, 2022
Is like everybody dey declare
I go join them ooo
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by zang: 4:05pm On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Amosun that almost broke Tinubu head during buhari 2019 presidential campaign in Ogun state

The man just no like Tinubu

Amosun the man whom Buhari trust in the entire southwest
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by Leshyne(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
That's it, I am gonna declaring 2mr
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by kinzation(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2022
agitator:

Send to Buhari you saviour, don't mind IPOB telling lies. he is still alive grin grin grin grin wink wink wink
Lol
Broo
No use me catch cruise now
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by mutfad: 7:51pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
This is getting more interesting everyday, all the riffraffs and wishy-washy politicians in Nigeria want to be president.

Amosu na korrect guy
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by UncleKoboko: 8:35pm On May 05, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Afonjas and power obsession, e go shock them when Amaechi go clinch the title
Shut up you mag got.

What I have always known is OSU IPOB JEW PIGS... Una pigs don dey comot maggots?
Re: 2023: Ibikunle Amosun Joins List Of Presidential Aspirants, Declares Interest by MAGG0T(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
UncleKoboko:

Shut up you mag got.

What I have always known is OSU IPOB JEW PIGS... Una pigs don dey comot maggots?
[/s]

with your claw scratched face, you better go back to your brown roof and wail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States / Saraki Not Qualified To Be A Leader – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.