Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. (387 Views)

Meet The Child Of A Politician And The Child Of A Voter, Pix / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos / See What A Politician Gave Us To Buy Our Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by Dagenius53: 12:28pm On May 05, 2022
Good afternoon my people,
I remember when I was in school, I hardly followup news or politics since I didn't care about it or even care about those who rule us.
But since I joined Nairaland, have begin to fall in love with politics and get to know the important of individuals in making our Nigeria great. If we are all saying we don't care about who rule then we are the problem of ourselves.
Thank you Nairaland for making me understand that politics is not just for oneself but for the whole nations.

I really want to go into politics (proper) and become a politician who can help in achieving a great nation. Anyone who can help with the guidelines should please come forward.

Am I the only one on this table?
Re: How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by God1000(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2022
I have great passion for politics

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by Dagenius53: 12:41pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
I have great passion for politics
Same here bro, please do you have idea how I can join any political party?
Re: How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by God1000(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2022
Dagenius53:

Same here bro, please do you have idea how I can join any political party?
No I don't, but you can research online
Re: How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by carl90(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2022
Nice.
I have always have interest in politics.
I am yet to join a political party though.
I am currently setting up and running my business.
When the business is well established and running in an auto mode as I planned ,I will be joining a poltical party.
Jus need focus now.
Taking it a step at a time.
You can always join a political party if you believe it is the right time for you.
Re: How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by Mrkcee(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2022
Nairaland is a great forum, there are lots of things to learn and unlearn. Sometimes, the tribal bashing makes it even more interesting lol.
Well to answer ur question OP, before u join any political party u should understand that there are bills to pay.
Joining doesn't mean u'll instantly contest for positions;... There are age restrictions, Academic benchmarks, plus u have to serve the party for a while.
It's always good to start early, & the best way to start is to go to the nearest Party secretariat or office in ur LGA & enquire, register & participate in party activities.
Goodluck!
Re: How Nairaland Turn Me To A Politician. by suffering: 5:21pm On May 05, 2022
Politician, how, abi a political noisemaker like 90% of the trolls in the politics section? Nairaland is trash.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Gregory Ibe Does For Others What Only People Of God Do / JP Morgan Places Nigeria On Blacklist For Foreign Investors. / Dr. Chika Abazu, A Shining Star In Ideato North/South Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.