Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pictures Frames - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Frames (703 Views)

Excited Chef Frames Texts Of Order Davido Placed In Her Restaurant (Pix, Video) / Odunlade Adekola Receives Huge Money Cake, Cake, Frames And More On His 46th Bir / Nigerian Man Frames 100 Naira Note For Just Looking Crisp. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2022
Hi Nairaland Fam!
I make and sell beautiful picture frames for as low as #2500,#3000,#3500 and above which all comes with pictures glitters
Delivery is within 48 hrs.

Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
Still taking orders
Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 4:04pm On May 05, 2022
Still taking orders
Re: Pictures Frames by PumpumPrince: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
MzBertty:
Still taking orders

how much?
Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Depending on the size you want
PumpumPrince:

how much?
Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
We have the one of #2500,#3000 and#3500 and different sizes..kindly send a mail to berttymz@gmail.com to order pls
PumpumPrince:

how much?
Re: Pictures Frames by PumpumPrince: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
MzBertty:
We have the one of #2500,#3000 and#3500 and different sizes..kindly send a mail to berttymz@gmail.com to order pls

ermm sweery thats not wot am askin please.am ask how much to enjoy yor company so i can get a shance to enjoy u.how much please? cheesy
Re: Pictures Frames by Quinton45: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
The frames look cute and stylish to put on a desk, shelf, or in the kitchen. In 2 weeks it's my girlfriend's birthday and I wasn't sure what I can get for her so that she would be surprised. I guess now I have an idea. I'll get something like your frames, print our pictures, and make a romantic dinner. Wait, I have a frame like that in my garage, from an old photo, I will just need a matboard for our pictures to place after that the whole composition in the frame, and framedestination will help me with that.
Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2023
Just seeing this the frame is still available to order..kindly send a mail to berttymz@gmail.com
Quinton45:
The frames look cute and stylish to put on a desk, shelf, or in the kitchen. In 2 weeks it's my girlfriend's birthday and I wasn't sure what I can get for her so that she would be surprised. I guess now I have an idea. I'll get something like your frames, print our pictures, and make a romantic dinner. Wait, I have a frame like that in my garage, from an old photo, I will just need a matboard for our pictures to place after that the whole composition in the frame, and framedestination will help me with that.
Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
If u are seeing this thread pls order a frame for shikini money🙏
Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
We have beautiful frames to present as gift items

Re: Pictures Frames by MzBertty(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pls send me a mail at berttymz@gmail.com to order

(1) (Reply)

”kulture Is Such A Good Sister”: Fans React As Cardi B Shares Video Of Her Kids / "Looking For Who To Greet": Sabinus Lands In London, Roams The Streets In Video / Burna Boy In Heavy Tears As Wizkid Congratulate Him With A Prayer Over His New T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.