Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What's The Best It Course To Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Best It Course To Do? (1242 Views)

Get Trained With All It Course / Best It Software For A Chemical And Petroleum Engrg Graduate / Best IT Jobs In Africa Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best It Course To Do? by Godmother(f): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
Im thinking of taking an IT course but I dont know which is the right one to take. I want something that would give me a good knowledge about web and database management. Is there a course like that?
Re: What's The Best It Course To Do? by yamakuza: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
Most schools usually seperate web design from db mgt, unless you find one that offers dynamic website design courses.

You might have to enrol for 2, 3 or more courses to achieve your aim esp as the db classes are split into oracle, ms sql and mysql so we are looking at say any of php+mysql, vb.net or c# with ms sql, java + oracle PLUS any of web design, graphics, animation course so you can have an idea of the time frame and money involved.

If you approach any school, they should be able to further advise you and tailor something custom to meet your time and money constraints.

You can google "ciw certifications" but i prefer the combos above.fer the combos above.
Re: What's The Best It Course To Do? by abbyode(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
I'll like to introduce you to 'Alpha 5'.
That's the future of software development.
You will be able to develop database applications on desktop, web and mobile devices using a single platform.
Not only would you save time in the development process, you can actualy develop powerful applications without writing a single line of code.
Send me an email on abiodunode@aol.com or sms on 08074995488.
Cheers.
Re: What's The Best It Course To Do? by george31(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ayodeleode, am interested in this alpha 5 course,pls email me the details: george31300@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For A Talk Show Host Or Presenters / Urgent Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt / Nestle Plc Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.