Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND (399 Views)

Plastic Fish Ponds For Sale / Plastic Fish Ponds For Sale (Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!) / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by gibsonwales(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2022
Good day fellow NLs,

I'm in urgent need of a BRAND NEW plastic fish pond, with 1000litres and1500litres capacity. If you have for sale, please post the pics and price here. Thank you
Re: Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by Mrshocker(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2022
WhatsApp for video and pics
Re: Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by Adedward(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2022
Mrshocker:
I have a very big fibre rubber fish tank . 07067448586 WhatsApp for video and pics
let see the picture here pls, I have interest thanks
Re: Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by Zico777(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2022
gibsonwales:
Good day fellow NLs,

I'm in urgent need of a BRAND NEW plastic fish pond, with 1000litres and1500litres capacity. If you have for sale, please post the pics and price here. Thank you
Oga, if u need a brand new one u shouldn't post that here simply go to where tanks are sold plus u didn't even include your location.
Re: Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by realceeg(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2022
gibsonwales:
Good day fellow NLs,

Srry here is the wrong place fr this but it's another place to contact you...pls are you still using the BELKIN 20000 power bank ..how has it been working ..needed to buy
Re: Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by gibsonwales(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
realceeg:

Srry here is the wrong place fr this but it's another place to contact you...pls are you still using the BELKIN 20000 power bank ..how has it been working ..needed to buy

I'm still using it and it's working �..... No qualms

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need For PLASTIC FISH POND by realceeg(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
gibsonwales:

I'm still using it and it's working �..... No qualms
thanks bro pls I'm confused on the particular one pls can you send me picture of the right one..20000..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Corn, Cucumber, Ugh Available For Sale / Can You Combined This 30 Mins Part Time Biz Income With Your Current Job ? / Day 1 To Day 7 Step By Step Guide For Day Old Chicks Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.