Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. (3309 Views)

Cost Slows CNG Conversion As Alternative Auto Fuel / Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by MikoB: 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
I have come again with some political opinion and permutations, those of you that follow my threads and posts can attest to the fact that almost all the predictions of mine have come to past. as the title of today's thread implies, it is a my own observation that Asiwaju Jagaban as been ; fondly called by his admirers, political campaign train has slowed down recently, we will all can recall that asiwaju started his consultation towards becoming the president of Nigeria, since January 2022,and till date, he has only visited less than 12 states, we all know Tinubu constraints can't be money, so what is slowing him down? Is it the obvious fact that Buhari is not supporting his aspiration or he has seen the hand writing on the wall that Osinbajo is favoured?Why am i saying this is that, the VP Osinbajo that just declared his intention less than three weeks ago, has covered ground and many states talking directly to the party stakeholders, even Amaechi that I know its just contesting because of entitlement mentality that he was one of the people that sponsored PMB in 2015, has covered more states talking to the stakeholders, I know some Of Asiwaju's supporters will say that Tinubu has done all his consultation already, but to me, he needs to go to all the states, all the regions are important, because moving around with some expired and already image battered politicians like Ganduje etc is not the way to go, I am sure he knows this too,the euphoria that was there for him when he started the consultation is no more there, I think with the VP's declaration, this really demoralised him, anyway he met with Mr president two days ago, the subject of discussion, will be another topic for another day. Only few aspirants are doing the consultations, others are just there to negotiate their places in the next dispensation. Osinbajo is going to win with landslide in the primary because many of these aspirants will step down for him, and also he is not taken anything for granted hence the proactive consultation embarked upon by him. I guess some are still not smart enough to see the presidents body language towards Osinbajo, but I guess they will do the needful at the right time. Thanks

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by paracolaxnear1: 2:27pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by Mooh247: 2:28pm On May 05, 2022
cool

Even Osinbajo's minions are obsessed with Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Anyways Campaign hasn't started, consultation is still ongoing and Faleke, Dogara, Shetima are working over time

One of the quality of a successful Leader is the ability to delegate lieutenant to the field so as to conquer more territories

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by stainedanisus1: 2:29pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:30pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by bicoloratrite9: 2:32pm On May 05, 2022
Jagaban makers of men . This man is just everywhere you go. Akanbi must feat ni sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by KoronaKola: 2:33pm On May 05, 2022
ABAT , on your mandate forever. Again, jagaban till eternity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by RobustRoad: 2:35pm On May 05, 2022
Jagaban Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by TallerKola: 2:37pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu will be the president no matter what. Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by Weak6Exers: 2:38pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by BowlingTall: 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by islandsscotch8: 2:41pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju is the answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by cleatsmottled9: 2:43pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by KoronaKola: 2:49pm On May 05, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by RobustRoad: 2:51pm On May 05, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2022
I see sycophants with no future ambition hailing a criminal like Tinubu

Go through there profile and you will see that it's the same person using over 20 monikers to hail a criminal

This monikers you see hailing Ashiere Tinubu were registered in March 2022 just for the purpose of hailing a sick old man who is so corrupt than the devil himself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by TallerKola: 2:53pm On May 05, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by Weak6Exers: 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by helinues: 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
Toh
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu will never be president

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2022

Go through there profile and you will see that it's the same person using over 20 monikers to hail a criminal

This monikers you see hailing Ashiere Tinubu were registered in March 2022 just for the purpose of hailing a sick old man who is so corrupt than the devil himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by BowlingTall: 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide slayer of Meth cannibals. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by Dapson73(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2022
MikoB:
I have come again with some political opinion and permutations, those of you that follow my threads and posts can attest to the fact that almost all the predictions of mine have come to past. as the title of today's thread implies, it is a my own observation that Asiwaju Jagaban as been ; fondly called by his admirers, political campaign train has slowed down recently, we will all can recall that asiwaju started his consultation towards becoming the president of Nigeria, since January 2022,and till date, he has only visited less than 12 states, we all know Tinubu constraints can't be money, so what is slowing him down? Is it the obvious fact that Buhari is not supporting his aspiration or he has seen the hand writing on the wall that Osinbajo is favoured?Why am i saying this is that, the VP Osinbajo that just declared his intention less than three weeks ago, has covered ground and many states talking directly to the party stakeholders, even Amaechi that I know its just contesting because of entitlement mentality that he was one of the people that sponsored PMB in 2015, has covered more states talking to the stakeholders, I know some Of Asiwaju's supporters will say that Tinubu has done all his consultation already, but to me, he needs to go to all the states, all the regions are important, because moving around with some expired and already image battered politicians like Ganduje etc is not the way to go, I am sure he knows this too,the euphoria that was there for him when he started the consultation is no more there, I think with the VP's declaration, this really demoralised him, anyway he met with Mr president two days ago, the subject of discussion, will be another topic for another day. Only few aspirants are doing the consultations, others are just there to negotiate their places in the next dispensation. Osinbajo is going to win with landslide in the primary because many of these aspirants will step down for him, and also he is not taken anything for granted hence the proactive consultation embarked upon by him. I guess some are still not smart enough to see the presidents body language towards Osinbajo, but I guess they will do the needful at the right time. Thanks

The consultations PYO and Amaechi are doing today, Asiwaju has done it years ago. The best strategist in this game is coming up with a whaoooo package when released.
Asiwaju is the man to beat in this coming general election.
His supporters has no fear he will coast home victory.
The primary winning margin will affirm to doubters that Jagaban isn't there mates.

I have no doubt Asiwaju's performance will stand out.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by KoronaKola: 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. Again, jagaban till eternity

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by RobustRoad: 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
Jagaban makers of men will be the president no matter what. Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by drlateef: 3:07pm On May 05, 2022
MikoB:

I thought I was reading a serious commentary. You are politically naive. Your candidate Oshinbajo is doing a late marathon. The marathon that Tinubu already concluded with success. Now that we have a crowd, how can Tinubu’s voice be heard in the cacophony of sounds? The time has come for further ground work that requires no noise while late starters are making their noise. If Tinubu has seen any negative sign from Buhari, he won’t come out of the meeting beaming with smiles and telling the press that Buhari is honest and means well for all contestants. He would just go home without entertaining any pressmen. Your reading of the political temperature is abysmal. The north is completely in Tinubu’s pocket. Quote me any day during and after the primaries. The southwest is divided but Tinubu still has upper hand. Just wait and let’s watch and enjoy the game.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by TallerKola: 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by fyneguy: 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
MikoB:

cheesy

Just admit that you don't know his moves. He owes you and others no clues.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by Weak6Exers: 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by BowlingTall: 3:12pm On May 05, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by drlateef: 3:17pm On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Have you checked my own moniker? When did I join Nairaland? Do you see me as hungry man? I am a professional of many years standing and may well come out to contest presidency one day too. So am not hungry, and I don’t have a price. So I have ambition and I am not a sycophant. What we see you cannot see because your sight is beclouded by bigotry and hatred. Many of your types even ask: what has Tinubu done before? This question alone exposes their ignorance and hatred. We are genuine lovers of Tinubu for who he is and what he is. You need to wake up before it’s too late. Tinubu is winning this contest. If Oshinbajo likes, let him empty central bank strong room and pay everyone in dollars. He is not winning this contest. He will be disgraced at the end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Campaign Slows Down. by KoronaKola: 3:21pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate / 2023 Presidential Election: Obi Topples Tinubu, Atiku, Others In Latest Poll / Efcc- Based Analysis Of Financial Political And Commercial Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.