Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him (25313 Views)

Amaechi Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form, Friends Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Omoiyatailor(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has picked his Expression of Interest and Nomination forms to contest the 2023 presidential election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

His spokesman, Laolu Akande, made this known on Thursday.

Akande said the forms were collected by representatives of Osinbajo’s support groups.

He said, “A passionate team of support groups and individual Nigerians from across the country have raised funds to support the purchase of APC nomination forms for the Vice President’s 2023 presidential bid.

“Today, the forms are being collected by representatives of the team, just as the VP continues his interactions with APC stakeholders across the States. Today, VP Osinbajo is in Cross River and Bayelsa States.”

The APC expression of interest and nomination forms cost N100 million.

In the APC, at least 15 southerners are already in the race.

They are Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River, former Governor Rochas Okorocha, ex-Governor Adams Oshiomhole, APC stalwart, Bola Tinubu, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, Governor Kayode Fayemi, the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio, the Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajuiba and a former Senate President, Ken Nnamani.

Others from the South contesting on the platform of the APC include the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, former Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, and influential Pastor, Tunde Bakare.

Osinbajo had on Wednesday during his visits to Taraba and Adamawa states, in continuation of his engagements with stakeholders and delegates of the APC in the states said, “My reason for aspiring for the office of the President of Nigeria is to serve the Nigerian people. I have no other reason or objective except to serve.

“After one has been in office as Vice President for 7 years, I know that God did not give me that opportunity so that I would seat down somewhere and write the history of my service as Vice President.

“It is for the purpose of serving the people, and that is why I am so determined that if God gives me the opportunity to serve, the Nigerian people would realise indeed they have done the right thing by putting me in office because I would serve the country with everything, with all my heart and commitment.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/just-in-osinbajo-picks-n100m-apc-nomination-form/%3famp

411 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by WonderManly(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
Tinubu right now, be like me keh. I no go gree! Because...

224 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by donaldking10: 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
fools donating to a billionaire money that would be spent to better the life of 1 or 2 Nigerians via scholarships or business fundings.
misplaced priorities.
Yorubas claim to be united, yet they have the highest number of candidates vying for the office of the presidency.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by MonkeyMods(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Tifnubu e~rats have a long queue to contend with

Tifnubu himself knows the game is over

All Yoruba men in SW want to be president all of a sudden

What does that tell you..?

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by dynicks(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Be like say na support groups dey reign now....

Support group just be like loan organization now....Request for their assistance then after a short while, u pay them with interest either by installments or instant!

Abeg where una dey locate all these wonderful and rich support groups from?.....since say my town union group no gree look my face..

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Ebubu: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
sad

You must be lying to your oduduwa brothers with support group raising the sum for you.

Na thief you be, own it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Sebastine1994(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Íf only the youths we're United, we could beat this politicians to their own game, without the youth to rig eleçtion for them, they would lose.

They would know that money has limits when no youths would touch their filthy money to hijack ballot boxes.

And we the youth would gladly expel any stupid youth that would be used as an instrument of the devil, we would make sure the money is useless to them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Maxymilliano(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Trader Moni lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by JosephXavier: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Osinbajo has really disappointed many as the VP in the past 7years

How can you tell us you want to serve when the slogan"Buhari will handle security while Osinbajo will handle the economy" is nothing but a farce and a tragic result

Even the Prof of law and SAN couldn't represent nor support the rule of law under the regime he served while he remained silent when the country needed his voice

How do we trust what he says?

But nevertheless, we know he is a better option than the vegetable that feels presidency is his birthright and wanted it to be given to him as retirement benefit

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Kingpele(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
The star boy...instead of tinubu let osibanjo become òur president.. we had one anjo in 1999 obasanjo and now osibanjo ...but Amaechi is a goal 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by goldfish27(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
100 million for form....APC really want to cash out before they get kicked out..

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Pnorh(f): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
DJ YK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by victorsola: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by gurunlocker: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
This same format.... Na this same format Bubu bring in 2015 say he no fit afford to pay for form.

Everyone don dey use the format now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
STARBOY AND ZULUM come 2023.

Our incoming Presido by God's Grace.
Insha Allah.
Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

The best for the job so far.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

248 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Yessssss ooooo.
Another Banger cheesy

Politics 101 on fleek kiss

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una go hear wehn for dis coming election,
Na confusion we go take confused una till una fail and lose as usual.

Respect to that man wey sabi.
Una No reach.
Nourish Super Loaf.
wink

InoGetJoy:

You'll support Tinubu in 1 thread and support Osibanjo in another thread.
Sane Nairalanders,
Una see wetin we dey talk so.
The confusion don start for some already.

Jamming Baba 70 as all of us @ are dancing to that iconic tune now : confusion break bone, yeepa,.Double wahala for deadii bodii and d the owner of deadii bodii, double wahala for deadii body.....

Sing till fade shocked shocked

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Successmind(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Nawa ooo how many aspirants Apc con get.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Mindlog: 3:42pm On May 05, 2022
Make I laugh... cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by shileowo: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
Hmmmm, loyal fans and supporters

233 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by raphealolami(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
If he wanted to proof integrity, he should have done a go fund me. But this one is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by GboyegaD(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
What I don't understand is why all these politicians lie that forms were procured by friends.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Shadysen: 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Group picked form for him, why all this stupid lies?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Johnnygill(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Wish him best of luck

236 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Itzteewhy(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Although I don't support recycling old leaders.

However in Nigeria case you only picked the best out the numerous choice available hence i would pick osinbajo or peter obi over that drug baron.

241 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Afonjakid: 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
Please,how do I get my own support group to raise money for me shocked shocked
Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Seniorwriter(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
Support group is the new SCAM statement....
This present crop of con politifians stinks.

We need young visionary leaders.
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by dollarsplenty(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
Truth be told, all these politicians know that it is questionable to say they can easily afford #100m nomination form, thus , they result to using proxies to in the names of support group to obtain forms. PYO has also joined the train. welcome on board, Prof.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Yelsgink(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
If he's the change we need, I pray he wins. If he isn't, may he lose woefully.

279 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by NotBeenPaid: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022

Support group format wey don cast tey tey - Always unknown groups buying forms for politicians.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him by Moblux(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
It takes just 100,000 RCCG friends to contribute just a thousand naira. I might not be too sure that was how he raised the money. I am just thinking aloud ni o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami / Buhari Delivering Speech At An Event Organised By US Chamber Of Commerce (Photos / Senators Under Threat Over Jeeps, Don’t Bring Them Home, Constituents Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.