Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Good Times Vs Sanford And Son - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Good Times Vs Sanford And Son (1456 Views)

Kiss Daniel - Good Times [video Download] / Download Wizkid – “good Times” ( Freestyle ) / Reminiscence On Those Good Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by Ciaralover(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2006
I pick Good Times what is yall pick!!!!!!!!!
Re: Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by Seun(m): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2006
What are they?
Re: Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by superb(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2006
those are 70's classic american comedy.i remember they were shown on NTA then in nigeria.that was when comedy was real funny.same class as "some mothers do have them"

good times vs sanford and son?

i'll give 'sanford and son' the edge.

but 'the jaffersons' was my best one
Re: Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by Ciaralover(f): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2006
i never saw jeffersons!!
Re: Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by superb(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2006
'the jeffersons'was popular then.it was in the same era and was shown on naija tv in the early 80's.starred sherman helmsley.i will say it was probably the funniest of the three.check on the internet for more info on it
Re: Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by Ciaralover(f): 1:21am On Jun 24, 2006
My mom said that she saw it but i think it stop running though!!I would have love to see it!!!
Re: Good Times Vs Sanford And Son by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2006
sanford and son sad

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Ft. D'banj - You Bad (WORLD PREMIERE) / Music Premiere: Wizkid - Sisi Nene. Via Naijamp3s.com / Iyanya- The Kukere Master Has Dropt Another Hot Single "Ur Waist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.