Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm (403 Views)

Air Raid: Zelensky Calls On Allies To Support Ukraine Like They Supported Israel / Mum Who Poisons Her Kids For Social Media Donations Sentenced To Death / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Biodun556(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2022
grin

https://guardian.ng/news/world/zelensky-launches-crowdfunding-platform-to-help-win-war/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&Echobox=1651759863&utm_source=Facebook

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Thursday launched a global crowdfunding platform to help Kyiv win the war with Russia and rebuild the country’s infrastructure.

“In one click, you can donate funds to protect our defenders, to save our civilians and to rebuild Ukraine,” Zelensky said in English in a video on his Twitter page, launching the United24 platform, which can be found here: u24.gov.ua

“Every donation matters for victory.”

Nine weeks into Russia’s invasion, Ukrainian cities have suffered vast destruction.

“All funds will be transferred to the national bank of Ukraine and allocated to the relevant ministries,” Zelensky said, indicating that his government would give an update “every 24 hours” about how the money was being used.

The Ukrainian leader called on ordinary people around the world to help Kyiv defeat Moscow.

“Only together we have the potential to stop the war and to rebuild what Russia has destroyed.”

He said Ukraine will “always remember” their contributions.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2022
Zelensky, a devil sent to destroy Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by youngsahito(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
Let Ukraine surender to Russia cos they will eventually loose everything and Putin no care. West can't help him anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by seunny4lif(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2022
President of Georgia Zurabishvili: "Ukrainians are demanding more and more from their partners, not only from us. They used rude words against different partners. So yes, they want to receive arms supplies from us, and also want us to open a second front. All this is impossible"

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by oluobi(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
Why is he begging for funds na!

The US/UK and EU tired of funding him?
After all he's fighting Russia 'to save Europe and democracy'.

What a shame! Something sincere negotiations would have resolved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Drenimarcus(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
President of Georgia Zurabishvili: "Ukrainians are demanding more and more from their partners, not only from us. They used rude words against different partners. So yes, they want to receive arms supplies from us, and also want us to open a second front. All this is impossible"

He knows what happened in 2008 grin
Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
It will only get to a point were the west that are pushing the clown will get bored of the Ukraine crisis. They will forget about him and shift their attention to somewhere.

Mumu clown

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by seunny4lif(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2022
Drenimarcus:

He knows what happened in 2008 grin
I’m still surprised Russia is still paying Ukraine government millions every month

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Drenimarcus(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

I’m still surprised Russia is still paying Ukraine government millions every month

I am surprised too. I asked my Russian friends and i was told Russians always keep to agreements. I cannot wait to see whats inside that plant. Azov said The enemy has broken through": The Azov Nazis blocked at Azovstal write about heavy battles. Part of the territory of the plant is already under the control of the troops of Russia and the DPR.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Biodun556(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2022
seunny4lif:

US would have blocked the the fund and still export through Ukraine

US would have declared victory through heavy bombing of the Capital. They thought Russia would do same reason US told zelensky to come to US when the war began

https:///loordofwar/13693
Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by seunny4lif(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2022
Biodun556:

US would have blocked the the fun and still export through Ukraine

US would have declared victory through heavy bombing of the Capital. They thought Russia would do same reason US told zelensky to come to US when the war began
Imagine Ukraine begging Moldova for military assistance ;
Same Moldova that is the poor country in Europe and dependent on Russia gas and oil, they get almost free.

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Kingpin1000: 5:40pm On May 05, 2022
Russia has 1 million plus active soldiers while 2 million on reserve.
Russia sent 150k to Ukraine and most are stationed at the border.
How the hell does Zelensky think He van win this war when the Russian citizens are behind Putin.
E get some people wey I no dey pick their calls again because everytime them call na to demand.
Na so the west go soo treat Zelensky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2022
Yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by tonididdy(m): 12:12am On May 06, 2022
Yahoo Presidio grin grin grin

He has begged presidents, begged celebrities, even begged Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Calls For Donations, Lunches PlatForm by Teeaser4(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2022
Cash out king. Sadly, dem no go audit this clown and his officials, dem dey stack $$$millions…. Chai free money Dey sweet sha.

(1) (Reply)

This War Didn’t Start In February. That’s When Russia Intervened. / Ukraine Cannot Join EU Without A Deal With Us Says Russia / Situation In Ukraine's Lugansk Worse 'with Every Hour': Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.