Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended (12536 Views)

Tinubu Says He Is Ready For Primaries, Sure Of Winning (Video) / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by saintkeppy(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
INEC as an umpire is more corrupt than the Nigerian police, they send external staffs to observe a state-wide Ward Congress to elect 3per Ward ad-hoc delegates in AKS. The whole process was characterized by irregularities only for them to issue a report in the public &all over media, that the process was free &fair after they allegedly collected bags of ca$h from Government of the day whose desperate bid is to install a stooge/puppet as successor against the wish of the majority of the people.
My observation is, there was no level playing field for other aspirants to participate. Some states may have a problem meeting-up with this dateline cos of electing ward ad-hoc delegates.

In my opinion, There should be a law mandating political parties to use only statutory delegates on a level playing field in primaries devoid of intimidations at the venue because nominating excellent or a mediocre personality as a party flag bearer in the build-up to general elections depends solely on delegates.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by eddie7: 6:32pm On May 05, 2022
Acc:XXXXXX1147
Debit:NGN100,000,000.00
Desc:MB TRF
ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS (NOMINATION FORM AND EXPRESSION)
Amt: N100,000,000.00
Bal:235.12k
REF:4536780541

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Thanks to almighty God, I just paid for my APC Presidential nomination form.

I need your support and prayers please.

Kindly help me contribute money � to print posters and buy bags of rice for my campaign ! ��.

God bless you all
Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by muykem: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
A wise party leader should schedule their primary before 25th of May to have time to cater for unforseen circumstances. The problem is that our system is not used to free and fair elections.
Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by AntonVince: 7:02pm On May 05, 2022
mannobi:
Why they keep mentioning Tinubu more than their own candidate still baffles us. You will see even the ones who haven't cross the Niger bridge before screaming tinubu as if tinubu took away their okpa.
Campaign for your candidate and leave the yorubas to decide on the fate of tinubu.
Hatred is bad

You can't be left alone when you want to be president of Nigeria.
Abi is he vying for SouthWest presidency?

His fate is not for Yorubas alone to decide. It's for the generality of Nigerians.
He shall be scrutinized.
Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by Johncuppa(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
Like play like play,PDP will not participate in the 2023 election. Federal high court has already granted the plea of the pdp member that want to stop pdp primaries,now appeal will take more than one month before judgement is delivered. Therefore pdp will not be able to conduct their primaries since the time table is less than 30 days from today.
I had this dream, but didn't understand or Believe this can be possible.
May be you're right, but still imagining how the number one opposition party will be missing out of the national election.
Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by GreyLaw(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2022
Johncuppa:

I had this dream, but didn't understand or Believe this can be possible.
May be you're right, but still imagining how the number one opposition party will be missing out of the national election.

Wake up from that dream it will not happen. They will do their primaries. The court order can always be set aside as usual and another judgement bought from another court. Governor Umahi already did it.
Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by tunwumi: 2:10am On May 06, 2022
mannobi:
Why they keep mentioning Tinubu more than their own candidate still baffles us. You will see even the ones who haven't cross the Niger bridge before screaming tinubu as if tinubu took away their okpa.
Campaign for your candidate and leave the yorubas to decide on the fate of tinubu.
Hatred is bad

My brother relax this what Tinubu actually needs it is called popularity.
Re: INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended by ackifemmy(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Election Highlights Anglo-american Missteps / "Get Your Facts Right": FG, Peter Obi "Bicker" Over ₦2.17t Supplementary Budget / Naira Floating by Tinubu was Ill-advised-Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.