Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments (36471 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / Soludo Laments Anambra Poor Housing Data / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Topzee109: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
Seriously all igbo above don't have sense
You want Biafra and still want presidency

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Topzee109: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
Seriously all igbo above don't have sense
You want Biafra and still want presidency

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by uzochue: 6:44pm On May 05, 2022
This is unfortunate.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Xfemt(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2022
In as much I don’t like what this unknown gun men are doing but the fact remain Igbo leaders are selfish people

Let the elders and powerful men in the region negotiate for the release of mnk and stop looking for is not lost

Look at how Sunday ignoho was handle by the southwest

They negotiated his release and was told not to come to Nigeria till further notice

Most Igbo leaders re selfish people
I might be wrong though which I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by MI6Surveillance: 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
Asaba is a glorified village compare to Onitsha. Onitsha till date is more planned, developed and has more infrastructures than Asaba.

Purelypure:
It has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB agitation. Soludo is right. Onitsha needs strategic urban planning and development.
Asaba has really transformed and taking over biz from Onitsha.

Agitation should not negate development

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Khaysee: 6:48pm On May 05, 2022
Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Explore our men collections

Watches
Cotton Turkey Shirts 4k
Premium Turkey shirts __
Plain Jeans 6k
Premium luxury jeans 9k
Pant trousers 3500
Suite trousers 4500
Polo stripe 3500
Plain polo
Belt 5k
Jersey Europe 5k
Underwear 3k
Bracelet
Plain tees 2k
Short 4k
Smart watches
Slides 9k
Box slides __
Shoes
Joggers
Sneakers
Bracelet
Tie 1500
DM FOR LUXURY ITEMS PRICE

E.T.C

You can mix and match our various collections of men clothing.

We deliver same day within and outside lagos.

Payment on delivery within lagos only!!!

Let's tell you why you should shop with us :

* Affordability✅
* Luxury Packaging✅
* Payment on delivery within Lagos only.✅

Click on the link in our bio to chat with us directly.

You can also shop directly on our website using the link in our bio☝️

OBAMSCLOTHING
Best quality Best Value��

Mainland Shop address: shop 3/4afolabi bus stop opposite kingstine joe resturant isheri igando express lagos
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by uvie66: 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Soludo should keep quiet...who investors epp?

Anambrarians are willing to continue to sit at home whether the city is dead or dying. Nothing is too much to sacrifice for Mazi.

Patience pays afterall. Buhari and the North are already drafting their apology letter cool
continue deceiving your self
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by MI6Surveillance: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
Your parents left your backward useless worthless shithole state and relocated to Onitsha for a reason, where they gave birth to you and raised you. Till date people from your backward state are still trooping to the great city of Onitsha for greener pasture. Till date your parents and siblings are still living in the great city of Onitsha, they don’t even want to go back to your backward unlivable state. Keep deceiving yourself.

[s]
Focusmind:
I can't even live in Onitsha for N10m per month. Even though, I was born and grew up there.
[/s]
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by QuotaSystem: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
Randy111:

This is exactly my point someone comes to challenge you to a wrestle right inside your glass shop and you quickly start it right there. How sensible are you when you no you will eventually lose out.

The glass shop can be shattered to pieces for all we care, as long as we can blame Fulani for it.

They will feel the pain while we rebuild the shop with the billions of dollars UN & fellow Jews in Israel will surely send.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by ba2remagaji: 6:52pm On May 05, 2022
Village people(IPOB/ biafrwn ESN) still de follow onisha people and and anambra state untill they are flushed out by force by fire without pity
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/onitsha-becoming-dead-city-soludo-laments/
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2022
So be to the write too.. AMEN!

udele1:
The region will die eventually.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by ajsans: 7:02pm On May 05, 2022
Focusmind:
I can't even live in Onitsha for N10m per month. Even though, I was born and grew up there.

Why do you say so if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by christistruth01: 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
Batam:

Major motor spare parts market, clothing and household appliances are dominated by the Igbos in Ibadan from time immemorial.
It is on this forum and other social media that I started seeing hatred in the name of politics

No Spare Parts and Textiles are dominated by Yorubas in Ibadan it was when I got to Lagos that I discovered that Igbos even do Spare Parts business

Igbos do ready made Clothes and Shoes
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Acidbath: 7:05pm On May 05, 2022
Very uncouth set of people touts.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Tingotoe: 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
This is not good
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by techWriter3: 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!!! Nnamdi Cownu is another Saviour
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by comrChris(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2022
Can this man leave all these and get to work
All the roads in Anambra are in a very deplorable state

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by AutoRedux: 7:20pm On May 05, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!!! Nnamdi Cownu is another Saviour... grin grin grin

You are a fan of MNK.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Danking1: 7:30pm On May 05, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Soludo should keep quiet...who investors epp?

Anambrarians are willing to continue to sit at home whether the city is dead or dying. Nothing is too much to sacrifice for Mazi.

Patience pays afterall. Buhari and the North are already drafting their apology letter cool
I wonder were this fool sits an comment this trash oga u be big idiot
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by tenpipsperday: 7:33pm On May 05, 2022
Many non Igbos here are pretending to be Igbos and will be supporting the madness of sit at home. In their mind they are clever.
Re: Onitsha Is Becoming A ‘Dead’ City - Soludo Laments by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2022
I swear, the man just exposed everything, since this last week holiday, I dey flex.. But na free money na.. I made 500$ in 2days, still counting..
Martinsigwe1:
Bro why leak such a secret for free.. I make 300$ daily with this method... Bros na wa ooo.. It might get too saturated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV / Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.