Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. (403 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. by Maniashow: 9:57pm On May 05, 2022
I visited my girlfriend during the public holidays. I could not return home that day because we needed to iron out some pressing issues. The environment is quite peaceful but not fully developed. I didn't even know a cementry is located right behind the house not until her siblings said jokingly that I should shut the door because it was getting dark and they want no visitor. To cut the story short, I slept in the sitting room with my girlfriend's younger brother and around 1am in the middle of the night we heard a knock at the door (this happened continously for like a minute). The young man told me to ignore the sound that it's nothing to worry about. I couldn't sleep throughout the night.

Check my signature for cheap MTN data.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. by joshdeni77(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
Boss you sayyyyyyyyyy������
Re: Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. by Samuelnze(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2022
When i was younger,i visited a relative,whose family lived near a cementry.
they introduced me to rules of their neighbourhood.
1.At night,Don't greet people,for the fear of greeting a ghost who would collect your voice.
2.At night don't call somebody's name,so that,the dead won't know the name of the living,so as not to disturb him/her.
3.Don't leave you clothes hanging on a rope,so that it won't look like a ghost is hanging on a tree and scare the living.
Etc. I had a bad experience on that visit,
Almost lost my sanity due to the fear of ghost and the unknown

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. by blackboy(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2022
Guy!!! Tell me you are joking.
Are you still in the relationship? What we do for love.
My first time through a cemetery was when a babe told me that was the quickest way to her crib.
That is scary!!
In my campus back in the days there is a cemetry like on the boundry of the campus. We walk through it to get to town or home or to school.
I once saw a guy who followed some guys to the cemetery and when they got there the last guy was surrounded by the rest and given a beating till he fell down. They started leaving and the guy who received the beating stood up and followed them like nothing happened.
Re: Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. by illicit(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2022
When I was an undergraduate at Ilorin

Na inside one old cemetery for Alalubosa, Maraba we dey go buy smoke

U go sit-down on top grave dey smoke

People lived around there too

It wasn't scary as u guys think, it's just ur mind playing tricks

Do u understand what I mean? Na inside old cemetery we dey smoke igbo shocked
Re: Share Your Experience About Living Close To A Cementry. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2022
Samuelnze:
When i was younger,i visited a relative,whose family lived near a cementry.
they introduced me to rules of their neighbourhood.
1.At night,Don't greet people,for the fear of greeting a ghost who would collect your voice.
2.At night don't call somebody's name,so that,the dead won't know the name of the living,so as not to disturb him/her.
3.Don't leave you clothes hanging on a rope,so that it won't look like a ghost is hanging on a tree and scare the living.
Etc. I had a bad experience on that visit,
Almost lost my sanity due to the fear of ghost and the unknown
African magic stories.

There is this my friend those years ago we had misunderstanding.

And in our village we are warned not to call someones name at midnight.

But this my guy really got me angry so I waited till midnight before I went close to the window close to his bed and begin to call him out so loud cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He nearly pass out cheesy cheesy cheesy :

After his mom took him to several native doctors as in to know why ghost is calling her son name at midnight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Till now my guy still no believe i was the one after i told him tongue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Rewards Nigerian Man With Over N400K For Showing Him Kindness (video) / Happy Birthday Ishilove / Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile 2022 Full Movie: How To Watch FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.