Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful (635 Views)

I Will Design Catchy And Beautiful Flyer Design For Just 1k (pictures) / NTA As CNN: Lai Mohammed’s Tall Ambition / Affordable And Beautiful Interlocking Clay Bricks For Modern Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 10:08pm On May 05, 2022
For quite some time now I have been observing that most Anambra girls are tall and beautiful.Today a corper came to our office so that she can serve there,men this corper was so tall and smokingly beautiful.Is it an Anambra thing no wonder their bride price is that high.I think they deserve it.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Abascoh: 10:15pm On May 05, 2022
Because Beauty is in their blood and please Anambra bride price is not high oh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 10:17pm On May 05, 2022
Abascoh:
Because Beauty is in their blood and please Anambra bride price is not high oh
for real the bride price is not high but I thought otherwise,thanks for the clarification.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Ussycool: 10:20pm On May 05, 2022
They are investment packages. Ask OP
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
Ussycool:
They are investment packages. Ask OP
which one is investment packages again ?
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Naijanascam: 10:31pm On May 05, 2022
guobe:
For quite some time now I have been observing that most Anambra girls are tall and beautiful.Today a corper came to our office so that she can serve there,men this corper was so tall and smokingly beautiful.Is it an Anambra thing no wonder their bride price is that high.I think they deserve it.

Wetin you smoke this evening?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 10:34pm On May 05, 2022
Naijanascam:

Wetin you smoke this evening?
na I don't smoke ,don't even stay close to people that smoke.just being realistic about what I have been observing.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Ussycool: 10:36pm On May 05, 2022
guobe:
which one is investment packages again ?
OP post this on investment section, so i am still wondering?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 10:38pm On May 05, 2022
Ussycool:

OP post this on investment section, so i am still wondering?
Anambra is the central of investment in Nigeria,so anything from there na investment lol just kidding
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Daveambition(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2022
It's not just bout the hights, Anambra ladies are naturally beautiful creatures..
Their beauty is epic, yu can neva resist it...
Iluv my Igbo sisters to heart, S/O to all our Anambra Elegant Queens
Y'all deserve the crown.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 11:07pm On May 05, 2022
Daveambition:
It's not just bout the hights, Anambra ladies are naturally beautiful creatures..
Their beauty is epic, yu can neva resist it...
Iluv my Igbo sisters to heart, S/O to all our Anambra Elegant Queens
Y'all deserve the crown.
so true,this corper girl that came to my office got heads rolling,she is just damn a queen.I am tall but this girl height me,I feel there is something about tall Anambra ladies that no one has told me about with respect to their origin.I will like to know more.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Urheadmaster(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2022
guobe:
na I don't smoke ,don't even stay close to people that smoke.just being realistic about what I have been observing.
You should try "Lamino weed" very effective for eyes angry tongue grin
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 11:23pm On May 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
You should try "Lamino weed" very effective for eyes angry tongue grin
na smokers are liable to die young,if you want to die young continue smoking even when it is boldly written in the cigarette pack.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Ballzproblemm: 11:26pm On May 05, 2022
and dey are mostly fair wink
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Naijanascam: 11:31pm On May 05, 2022
guobe:

Udonmeanit....... which part of the world are you right now?
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 3:33am On May 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
and dey are mostly fair wink
exactly you got it.will do some research about their origin,they may be related to Israel who knows.That Jews thing on my mind.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by dangoteinlaw: 7:21am On May 06, 2022
guobe:
na smokers are liable to die young,if you want to die young continue smoking even when it is boldly written in the cigarette pack.
yea right. Are you writing this so that the lady up there will think you are decent? Quit simping.
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by Urheadmaster(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2022
guobe:
I don't smoke cigarettes.

I said lamino weed shocked sad
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 7:56am On May 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I don't smoke cigarettes.

I said lamino weed shocked sad
you are still leaving with your parents and childish,ain't have time for you.you better grow up and act maturely and stop smoking your future away otherwise you will end your life up
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by ibechris(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2022
guobe:

U got the bride price thing wrong. Anambra isn't expensive. U know their men have wealth that is why they like to celebrate it elaborately.

Mbano,Mbaitoilo,Mbaise and all the Mba in imo state can kill u with bride price.

Umuahia isn't expensive,cause I paid 70k to marry my wife...and I got a change from the 70k.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 8:25am On May 06, 2022
ibechris:

U got the bride price thing wrong. Anambra isn't expensive. U know their men have wealth that is why they like to celebrate it elaborately.

Mbano,Mbaitoilo,Mbaise and all the Mba in imo state can kill u with bride price.

Umuahia isn't expensive,cause I paid 70k to marry my wife...and I got a change from the 70k.
okay noted,thanks for the explanation but in Benin bride price is still less than 100 naira I think lol
Re: Why Are Most Anambra Girls Tall And Beautiful by guobe: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
ibechris:

where is David's assurance Chioma from that Davido said he is ready to pay 1 million dollars lol

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe It's Real / Mutual Wealth Users / Real Trusted Nigeria Online Business -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.