Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven (1167 Views)

The Best Jumia Most Rated Microwave Oven / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by JohnNgene: 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
I tried to warm my eggroll in the microwave oven but it exploded after about one minute.

Has this ever happened to any other person here biko?

Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by EmptyGarden(m): 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
Yup, common occurrence.
Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by Nerogaming01(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2022
You for put am for electric stove as light dey so. Put am for kettle then a little boiling. But sha, yav learnt ya lesson
Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On May 06, 2022
JohnNgene:
I tried to warm my eggroll in the microwave oven but it exploded after about one minute.

Has this ever happened to any other person here biko?
You don't put an intact egg in the microwave oven. lipsrsealed
Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by JohnNgene: 8:48am On May 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't put an intact egg in the microwave oven. lipsrsealed

I have learnt the hard way, papa o! Lol.

I posted it here for those who may not yet know.
Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by pozehnani(f): 8:14pm On May 06, 2022
Eggroll or egg? How can eggroll explode?

Please check and correct what you wrote up there. I think you meant egg.

By the way, that was egg bomb.

1 Like

Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by JohnNgene: 4:51pm On May 08, 2022
pozehnani:
Eggroll or egg? How can eggroll explode?

Please check and correct what you wrote up there. I think you meant egg.

By the way, that was egg bomb.

The egg bomb exploded o! Lol.

When I posted the picture on a Facebook group, many people told stories of their own experiences with eggs exploding in their microwave ovens.

You could experiment at your own risk. Mana aka m adirọkwa ya.
Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by Kamachicho(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2022
The egg bomb! Lol

Some few years back, I came home one evening and used the microwave to boil egg. I put enough water to cover the egg in a glass bowl, set it for 20 minutes and it came out well boiled.

About two days later, I attempted the same process but in my "sabinus" state I forgot to put enough water to cover the eggs (2). I set the timer for 20 minutes.

Some few minutes later I noticed smoke coming out of the microwave and rushed to open it and there was an explosion that missed my face by a whisker. It splashed everywhere giving me a racing heart. I got blisters on my left hand for my foolishness but thank God for gentian violet.

Experience na my teacher, I no dey do again grin

2 Likes

Re: Egg Explodes In Microwave Oven by pozehnani(f): 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
JohnNgene:

The egg bomb exploded o! Lol.

When I posted the picture on a Facebook group, many people told stories of their own experiences with eggs exploding in their microwave ovens.

You could experiment at your own risk. Mana aka m adirọkwa ya.

Lol... Oh.. i see now what you mean.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day Cake: Get Yours Ready! / Nigerian Foods That Give Gas? / Why Do Smokers Hold Their Cigarette On The Left Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.