Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? (11106 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / What Is The Swift Code And Routing Number For Intercontinental Bank Plc / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 16, 2011
kunlaxo:

The name can be change to INTER ACCESS BANK PLC, The funny thing about access bank is that it only recruits young graduates below maturity age, the maximum entry age in access bank is 22 and i wonder how many young graduates will meet up this age these days after the useless NYSC thing,those that truly meet up are the girls who will be thrown into marketing,exposing them to all kinds of torturing from many MD/ CEOs and in oder to meet target.many graduates are been thought to telling lies of their age, teaching our people to lie is not the best way for recruitment and our economy.i fear for this country and most importantly the future of our youth,another thing is how they will be able to change their employment policy with those to accomodate that of Intercontinetal employees who are mostly HND/OND ?definitely unemployment is bound to increase, sanusi is this good? no wonder Akingbola was SO BITTER crying and against this merger, i feel for this country and our unemployed graduates because people will sure lose their jobs, LET SEE HOW IT GOES.

Funny how people 'authoritatively' talk about things they know nothing about!
Re: Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
ACCESS has been my tightest bank of choice just like then STB before their unneçesary merger with UBA. The result is the old not transparent fradulent bank system that made hundreds customers to abandon thier UBA açcounts.
ACCESS is really my kind of bank and INTER is another fraud, is this acquisition really for the best? cos I don't want to start getting a new account again.
Re: Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? by hallmark77: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
iykrichie:

ACCESS has been my tightest bank of choice just like then STB before their unneçesary merger with UBA. The result is the old not transparent fradulent bank system that made hundreds customers to abandon thier UBA açcounts.
ACCESS is really my kind of bank and INTER is another fraud, is this acquisition really for the best? cos I don't want to start getting a new account again.

Getting a new account again?What do you mean?Can you clarify yourself for better understanding!
Re: Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? by odedele: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
sanusi's insistence on determining the preferred bidders for the rescued banks creates the impression of ulterior motives on his part. If what he wants really is to recapitalize the banks, then allS he should be interested in is setting broad guidelines for the exercise and not choosing those who should do it.”CBN is the prime driver of all the transactions, in the Finbank/FCMB merger, Access Bank/Intercontinental, Habib/PHB, etc. In each of these transactions, CBN has been actively arranging, encouraging, discouraging and promoting bids as it pleases! The irony is that it is not even a secret. All over Broad Street and Marina, stories of these goings-on fly openly. Many respondents to were puzzled why CBN insists on denying its deep involvement in the process, and more important, why it insists on controlling it.sanusi should be told that dis FORCEFUL MARRIAGES WILL NOT LAST.
Re: Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? by Maawitemi: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
@Monopolist and other intercontinental shareholders - I think your share is gone for good. It was reported that Access will own 60%, AMCON 35% and existng shareholders of Intercontinental - 5%. All the existing shares in intercontinental will be only 5% of the new bank - how much is that worth - Not even the largest shareholder today can own enough to to have anything close to 0.005% !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank’s First Post-merger H1 PBT Hits N74.1bn, Declares 25k Interim Divide / CBN Increases Money Supply By 16.3% In June 2023 / How To Produce Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.