Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS (125 Views)

Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS by DeltaFire: 7:50am On May 06, 2022
ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS
Facebook
6 May 2022

Africans - let us not be deceived by Prosperity Preachers who teach you that going to church means you are a Christian. Who teach you that praying means you are a Christian (and that God MUST listen to you). Be ye not deceived! Your eternal soul will pay the consequences.

Africans - let us not be too proud to repent.
There is NO forgiveness without repentance.
Should you die with your sins, you will know for eternity that like King Saul said when dying, "I have played the fool".
Only YOU can stop that being your destiny. Only YOU know if you have repented, and are living a life of repentance and truth to God.
Be careful. Be very careful.

https://web.facebook.com/Christianity4Africans/posts/7335385709868641
#Christianity4Africans

Re: ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS by Maynman: 7:57am On May 06, 2022
Africans should ask for forgiveness from Semitic gods?

Where will they put olorun and his gods?
Re: ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS by DeltaFire: 11:09am On May 06, 2022
Maynman:
Africans should ask for forgiveness from Semitic gods?

Where will they put olorun and his gods?

Those useless demonic idols that led our ignorant ancestors to sell their own Black people to slavery? If you can't see they were demonic and anti-Black race then I am very sorry for you.

This is not about lies, but about truth.
Re: ARE YOU TOO PROUD TO REPENT? ~ CHRISTIANITY FOR AFRICANS by Maynman: 11:11am On May 06, 2022
DeltaFire:

Those useless demonic idols that led our ignorant ancestors to sell their own Black people to slavery? If you can't see they were demonic and anti-Black race then I am very sorry for you.

This is not about lies, but about truth.

But didn’t useless demonic Semitic gods too were watching?
Or they prefer to help the Israelites rather than Africans? Or they were enjoying the slave show?

(1) (Reply)

NOTHING But The Truth! / Personal Fellowship With GOD Is The Solution To Most Of Our Problems / Can God's Word Be Misunderstood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.