Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,817 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Misplace Of Trust - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Misplace Of Trust (165 Views)

DSS Detains Former Gov Nyako's CSO Over allege Criminal Breach Of Trust / Bandits Attack Zango Village In Katsina, Many Feared Killed - Daily Trust / Tiv/Jukun crisis: Five killed in Benue village - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misplace Of Trust by udumakalu(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2022
Good morning members, I typed this with heavy heart and well-up tears. I entered into a POS business around October 2021 with a young man called Jacob Ayuka in which I provided the cash of N300000 for transactions while he raise the tent and also purchased the POS machines. Our agreement was that we split the profits weekly after deducting the running cost. The money I provided was a loan I collected from a bank to give hoping to pay back through the profits we are making. As weeks gone by the business began to pick up and we started making good profit which I only enjoyed twice even pluck the profit back into the business to which increased the capital to N323000. By second week of November I began to notice shortage of fund both online and cash at hand. I enquired from him why the shortages he began to conjure up many lies that network pends so many transactions he did and that he called the customer care lines was told to wait for 48hours for reversal. I foolishly believed him. After 48hours I enquired from him through a phone call because I travelled, about the reversal he told me that they haven't still reversal the money. I became suspicious and decided to cut my journey short. When I returned went straight to the shop and only found our worker there and I enquire about the money for transactions, she told me there was no money both at hand and online. I was shock I called Jacob line was switched off. I was told by the girl that his lines were off and he went for an errand so will soon return. I waited till he return and asked him about the capital he began to blab and that he ran into problem with bank and so used the money to settle the bank. I was mad and got police to arrest him. The police collected N10000 from me to register the case and asked me to drop additional N5000 for his feeding. Which I borrowed to do. After three days was called by the police to come. Getting there saw other people who also claimed he took various money from them both for transaction or to be part of the business. The police told me that they brought N100000 and the money is to be shared among 5 of us that brought complains. So I was given N20000 and was told that someone has stand as a shorty for him and was promised January 2022 for all the debts to cleared off. By January ending, i returned to the police station, was told to come back by March as that no money was brought to them. Ever since I have been going to the station, the police will tell me to go and wait for their call. I later found out that the shorty was a register at the area court and a young brother to Jacob's father. Jacob is no longer within my local government ever since he was bailed. I found out that he is in zing local government in Taraba State. Every time I call him, does not pick my call nor return it. The bank where I collected the money are on my neck, and I don't even have money to take the case to court. Please I need help on where to locate this wicked soul at zing or any other place.

Re: Misplace Of Trust by shilenji(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
Mad!!

You had business with the wrong person. Your initial personal capital would have been enough to set up the POS. But look at the brighter side, you still have the shop.

(1) (Reply)

Https://thestreetjournal.org/governor-ikpeazu-orders-fulani-herders-living-in-fo / Nnamdi Kanu: To Resubmit His Bail Application / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.