Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons (1311 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / One Of The many Atrocities By Nigeria Army Against IPOB that give birth to ESN / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Laughnow419: 1:34pm On May 06, 2022
Since I joined nairaland in 2020 I've never talked on politics section because I don't want trouble from anybody.
I am an Igbo man. Feel free to call me fulani.
My aim on nairaland is posting jokes and memes.

But the video shared by OyigboUpdate I followed the thread and read each and every comments with an open mind and I discovered it was IPOB that did the killings. Feel free to disagree
below are my reasons.

Firstly they were accusing OyigboUpdate of having a hands in the killings. The accusations were so much he the accepted the same fate and accepted the blood to be on his head if he had hands in any killing entirely and dared them to do same if they never had a hand in the killings. But instead of the Igbos to follow him and swear that is not them the way he swore it's not him they were insulting him.

Secondly some were asking for evidence to prove that its IPOB. OyigboUpdate said he believes they are Nnamdi Kanu boys because they are carrying out IPOB orders.
Sit at home they the unknown gunmen are enforcing it, no referendum no election order in Biafra land they are enforcing the it.
And the beheading of military officers was also an order by Nnamdi Kanu which they are also enforcing he has shared a Facebook broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu saying they need 2000 human heads to bury ikonso.
See the broadcast
https://www.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/
He also highlighted they didn't come out to say we are IPOB but they also use one of their slogan inextricably linked to Nnamdi Kanu which is "tell Nigerian soldiers to resign from the east or else unknown gunmen will kill them" so the unknown gunmen are carrying out that Nnamdi Kanu order of killing the Nigerian soldiers in Igbo land. Of which they were carrying out before and he hailed them on radio. This one is just painful because it was recorded.

I also discovered the callers were not fulanis, as claimed but Igbo but my tribesmen.
This is because not just that they spoke Igbo they spoke it fluently. Not just that it was fluent it was in Igbo intonation.
If a calabar man is speaking Igbo, you'll know he is not Igbo not from the Igbo he speaks but his intonation.

These are my humble observations.
Feel free to insult me thanks.

7 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by NLPoliceWoman: 10:22pm On May 06, 2022
RTR
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Tumbulum: 10:55pm On May 06, 2022
Op the propaganda is really getting to you and i don't blame you. I can see through the smoke screen and can deduce what is happening in Igbo land is a conspiracy by the powers that be.

You took obigboupdate serious because he swore that the same fate should befall him if he is behind the killings. The problem with you op is that you don't know who obigboupdate is. This guy is a hardened criminal,a former woman trafficker who was booted out of turkey and landed in Nigeria. He started his hustle by posting events in obigbo massacre where innocent Igbo boys and girls were murdered in cold blood by the Nigeria forces. He was so happy to see young Igbo youths killed that everyday he brings latest killings in obigbo to nairaland.

Now why is everyone suspecting him to know what is going on Igbo land? This guy operates like he has a source for the all the news in igbo land that he brings to nairaland. He makes breaking news faster than our media houses and intelligent people have asked him his source for all these breaking news and he has not provided reasonable answer. Imagine being the sole broadcaster of all killings going on in Igbo land. The soldiers that were killed and beheaded,he started by posting the picture and viola before you know it he came up with the video. Question is why only him?

Op shebi you get phone and Internet,why not be the one to be providing us breaking news of killings and beheading in the southeast? What can you do as ordinary citizen to get access to the level of breaking news this oyigboupdate gets? I guess you can't.

Now the fact that the people who killed the soldiers spoke Igbo language proved nothing? Anybody with a sinister motive could have done that. There are plenty nonigbos that speak Igbo lanaguage better than even the indeginous Igbo's. Mr op don't let a criminal with a bloody hand decieve you with online propaganda. The ipob struggle has been hijacked by state actors to cause mayhem in the southeast. if one Nigeria people that killed and starved 3millions Igbo's ( including women and children) to death can do that to keep Nigeria as one country then killing two bloody officers ins the least they can do. Get sense and let know one deceive you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by successmatters(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2022
Another load of rubbish

I don't know when these people will notice that the propaganda is not working

Killing people to tag it on IPOB has been exposed to be a script, albeit badly acted by incompetent people.

You will all remain failures.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:57pm On May 06, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by minasi4841: 11:18pm On May 06, 2022
Laughnow419:
Since I joined nairaland in 2020 I've never talked on politics section because I don't want trouble from anybody.

But the video shared by OyigboUpdate I followed the thread and read each and every comments with an open mind and I discovered it was IPOB that did the killings. Feel free to disagree
below are my reasons.

Firstly they were accusing OyigboUpdate of having a hands in the killings. The accusations were so much he the accepted the same fate and accepted the blood to be on his head if he had hands in any killing entirely and dared them to do same if they never had a hand in the killings. But instead of the Igbos to follow him and swear that is not them the way he swore it's not him they were insulting him.

Secondly some were asking for evidence to prove that its IPOB. OyigboUpdate said he believes they are Nnamdi Kanu boys because they are carrying out IPOB orders.
Sit at home they the unknown gunmen are enforcing it, no referendum no election order in Biafra land they are enforcing the it.
And the beheading of military officers was also an order by Nnamdi Kanu which they are also enforcing he has shared a Facebook broadcast of Nnamdi Kanu saying they need 2000 human heads to bury ikonso.
See the broadcast
He also highlighted they didn't come out to say we are IPOB but they also use one of their slogan inextricably linked to Nnamdi Kanu which is "tell Nigerian soldiers to resign from the east or else unknown gunmen will kill them" so the unknown gunmen are carrying out that Nnamdi Kanu order of killing the Nigerian soldiers in Igbo land. Of which they were carrying out before and he hailed them on radio. This one is just painful because it was recorded.

I also discovered the callers were not fulanis, as claimed but Igbo but my tribesmen.
This is because not just that they spoke Igbo they spoke it fluently. Not just that it was fluent it was in Igbo intonation.
If a calabar man is speaking Igbo, you'll know he is not Igbo not from the Igbo he speaks but his intonation.

No Igbo man can say anything bad about IPOB you're an afonja or a fulani

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Christistruth00: 11:20pm On May 06, 2022

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by successmatters(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

No Igbo man can say anything bad about IPOB you're an afonja or a fulani

I have never met any real Igboman that will say any bad thing about ipob, they all praise the emergence of IPOB freedom fighters to inform the country about the plan of the fulani.

1 Like

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by headbasher96(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2022
Una wey the call am propaganda make una swear say if no be ipob make the blood follow una simce una beening make oyigboupdate swear his own

2 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by 00FFT00(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2022
Laughnow419:

below are my reasons.

See the broadcast

See eh!
You no just get sense
Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 06, 2022
Laughnow419:

below are my reasons.

See the broadcast

Wow excellent job.
Extraordinary fact finding.

So now, can you link nnamdi cownu to the killing of the army couples?
I mean direct link..

Is he in dss underground running things?

Tell us sir please.
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Balkan(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2022
The op is the same Udele/ Oyigboupdate
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Chimaraymond455: 12:15am On May 07, 2022
*CIRCULATE THE TRUTH AND DEBUNK THE LIAR'S STORY*
First NO soldier couple were killed anywhere in Igbo land, as being purported.

It's all the wicked fabrication of demoniacs, whom God has cursed.

Careful scrutiny has shown that the picture in circulation is not even the picture of any known Igbo person, let alone Igbo soldier.

No family in the entire Imo State and South East is loosing any soldier members of their family that was returning for any wedding. It's all a lie.

No village, community or Local Government Area in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Enugu State has any record of such incidence taking place.

This is the lie of a demoniac, an evil spirit in human flesh, since such a thing never happened anywhere in any part of Igbo land.

Mentioning of unknown gun men and then IPOB in relation to a fictitious murder is the height of moral depravity from the dark and reprobate soul, of the haters of Igbo race.

If that incident ever took place, it took place in Northern Nigeria, and has nothing to do with the South East or anywhere in the Southern region.

*The promoter and publisher should be traced and arrested.*
The story is a lie. Let those that are forcing Nigerians to believe the devilish wizardry reveal these things:
1. What are the true identities and names of the so called military officers that supposedly lost their lives.
2. Which city or community were they travelling from and to which village, community or town were they going for the wedding in Imo State.
3. At which location, community or city where they intercepted and killed
4. Who are their families, what are the names of the Bride and Groom.
5. They must have printed their wedding cards, for which ever wedding. So there must be a Church for the wedding and the name(s) of their officiating ministers or pastors.

All these information can easily be provided and can easily verified, since the couples must have been human beings and not ghosts. And the members of their families, friends and well wishers must be able to verify their stories.

*Finally all enemies of ndi Igbo who have been bent on killing of the Igbos shall from henceforth die by their own swords, in Jesus Christ name, Amen*

That Jesus Christ, that Rock of Ages, that they are fighting shall now fall upon them and grind them into dust in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

*I decree and declare by the call of God in my life that the Igbos are the Nemesis of all their enemies in Jesus Christ name. Amen!*

Those that bless the Igbos shall be blessed, and those that curse the Igbos shall be cursed. Amen!

Those that rise up against the Igbos shall fall and be broken into pieces. And those who are incest against the Igbos SHALL PERISH, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THESE DEMONIACS THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL, IS THE STRENGTH AND DEFENSE OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

And our God neither sleeps nor slumbers, He'll surely avenge us of all our adversaries.

1 Like

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Chimaraymond455: 12:52am On May 07, 2022
CIRCULATE THE TRUTH AND DEBUNK THE LIAR'S STORY*
First NO soldier couple were killed anywhere in Igbo land, as being purported.

It's all the wicked fabrication of demoniacs, whom God has cursed.

Careful scrutiny has shown that the picture in circulation is not even the picture of any known Igbo person, let alone Igbo soldier.

No family in the entire Imo State and South East is loosing any soldier members of their family that was returning for any wedding. It's all a lie.

No village, community or Local Government Area in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Enugu State has any record of such incidence taking place.

This is the lie of a demoniac, an evil spirit in human flesh, since such a thing never happened anywhere in any part of Igbo land.

Mentioning of unknown gun men and then IPOB in relation to a fictitious murder is the height of moral depravity from the dark and reprobate soul, of the haters of Igbo race.

If that incident ever took place, it took place in Northern Nigeria, and has nothing to do with the South East or anywhere in the Southern region.

*The promoter and publisher should be traced and arrested.*
The story is a lie. Let those that are forcing Nigerians to believe the devilish wizardry reveal these things:
1. What are the true identities and names of the so called military officers that supposedly lost their lives.
2. Which city or community were they travelling from and to which village, community or town were they going for the wedding in Imo State.
3. At which location, community or city where they intercepted and killed
4. Who are their families, what are the names of the Bride and Groom.
5. They must have printed their wedding cards, for which ever wedding. So there must be a Church for the wedding and the name(s) of their officiating ministers or pastors.

All these information can easily be provided and can easily verified, since the couples must have been human beings and not ghosts. And the members of their families, friends and well wishers must be able to verify their stories.

*Finally all enemies of ndi Igbo who have been bent on killing of the Igbos shall from henceforth die by their own swords, in Jesus Christ name, Amen*

That Jesus Christ, that Rock of Ages, that they are fighting shall now fall upon them and grind them into dust in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

*I decree and declare by the call of God in my life that the Igbos are the Nemesis of all their enemies in Jesus Christ name. Amen!*

Those that bless the Igbos shall be blessed, and those that curse the Igbos shall be cursed. Amen!

Those that rise up against the Igbos shall fall and be broken into pieces. And those who are incest against the Igbos SHALL PERISH, in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

LET IT BE KNOWN TO THESE DEMONIACS THAT THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND ISRAEL, IS THE STRENGTH AND DEFENSE OF EVERY IGBO PERSON.

And our God neither sleeps nor slumbers, He'll surely avenge us of all our
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by minasi4841: 7:46am On May 07, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

https://m.facebook.com/ikechukwuemeka.onyiaii/videos/712005933287417/

And so? Have Boko haram not done worse. Even if Nnamdi Kanu ordered the beheading it is not evidence enough did u see them beheading.
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by minasi4841: 7:49am On May 07, 2022
headbasher96:
Una wey the call am propaganda make una swear say if no be ipob make the blood follow una simce una beening make oyigboupdate swear his own
We cannot swear anything. Even if it is IPOB has Boko haram not done worse. It is unknown gunmen and nobody know them. Nnamdi Kanu the moses of our time, predicted unknown gunmen will kill the military if they don't leave south east. When Tb Joshua was alive he predicts things and it happens does it means he is the one doing it
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 9:12am On May 07, 2022
Believe whatever you like IPOB do not give a fucck about your existence. You foolish idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by helinues: 9:13am On May 07, 2022
Wack reasons

How many heads did Ipob claim they are going to use to bury Ikonso?

1 Like

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Emergingnation(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2022
helinues:
Wack reasons

How many heads did Ipob claim they are going to use to bury Ikonso?
Afonja when will you guys get tired of peddling falsehood..

Read the threads below that debunked that lie and propaganda, which you still relying upon to spread falsehood..

The Nigerian Army captured "Onye Army" last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/esn-commander-onye-army-nabbed-by-police-spill-the-beans-we-killed-ten-girls-to-make-protective-charms/?amp

Now Asari has captured him too.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-asari-dokubo-captures-notorious-esn-commander-photos/

Lalasticlala have a look at this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7065175/how-many-times-esn-commander

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by AntiBMC(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

That's if the DSS themselves, are not his employer. All these crimes started ever since he drew attention to himself at Nnamdi Kanu's court hearing, and DSS gave him audience.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Idiko1: 9:39am On May 07, 2022
Laughnow419:

below are my reasons.

See the broadcast

In your wealth of experience, do you think it is a due diligence on the part of IPOB to video and make public their dastardly act? OyigboUpdate had previously posted videos and pictures which were not even created in Nigeria as IPOB follies.
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Alabihaskillus: 9:44am On May 07, 2022
Some Igbos on this forum so sympathetic and sentimental to the ipob cause have become incorrigibly and annoyingly stupid with the type of comments they post daily on this forum. A Facebook group showing Igbos rejoicing over killings of those military couples was shared on this same forum yet they call it propaganda and non state actors or whatever they can to suit their ill prerogative. It's unfortunate that humans can't call a spade a spade just because of emotions. Keep supporting terror in the name of ipob cause till your loved ones or families become victims. So unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by helinues: 9:55am On May 07, 2022
Emergingnation:
Afonja when will you guys get tired of peddling falsehood..

Read the threads below that debunked that lie and propaganda, which you still relying upon to spread falsehood..

The Nigerian Army captured "Onye Army" last year.

Now Asari has captured him too.

Lalasticlala have a look at this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7065175/how-many-times-esn-commander

Can't you listen to simple advise.. Stop quoting me.. You can't be incoherent all the time. You can't be repeating same jargons over and over. You can't be having fixated mindset about others opinions al the time and to cap it all, why should I waste my time engaging with someone that can forget his own statement on same thread..

So stop quoting or mentioning.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Emergingnation(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

Can't you listen to simple advise.. Stop quoting me.. You can't be incoherent all the time. You can't be repeating same jargons over and over. You can't be having fixated mindset about others opinions al the time and to cap it all, why should I waste my time engaging with someone that can forget his own statement on same thread..

Thanks in advance
Oya go and remove the Quoting button now so that l'll stop quote you. grin grin

Typical afonja Muslim
Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Ifearnoevil: 10:05am On May 07, 2022
helinues:

Thanks in advance

Stop quoting you !
Because you are who?
You keep on jumping into every thread like a headless chicken to spew thrash just to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Nobody: 10:05am On May 07, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The threads are here.

THEY BOTH ARE NSA/DSS OPERATIVES. NSA/DSS FEEDS THEM ALL THAT "BREAKING NEWS"

1 Like

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by headbasher96(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2022
minasi4841:

We cannot swear anything. Even if it is IPOB has Boko haram not done worse. It is unknown gunmen and nobody know them. Nnamdi Kanu the moses of our time, predicted unknown gunmen will kill the military if they don't leave south east. When Tb Joshua was alive he predicts things and it happens does it means he is the one doing it
he is not doing it but here is my question are revolutions won by the gun or smart thinking

2 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by Paulheyman: 10:04pm On May 07, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
Some Igbos on this forum so sympathetic and sentimental to the ipob cause have become incorrigibly and annoyingly stupid with the type of comments they post daily on this forum. A Facebook group showing Igbos rejoicing over killings of those military couples was shared on this same forum yet they call it propaganda and non state actors or whatever they can to suit their ill prerogative. It's unfortunate that humans can't call a spade a spade just because of emotions. Keep supporting terror in the name of ipob cause till your loved ones or families become victims. So unfortunate.

This i think should bother all of us including you; how do we solve the puzzle of unknown gun men, we need an identity first, to nail them we must unmask their identity, who're there? We have a led and that person is the originator and poster of the gory videos we watch mostly during sit at home. Who sends these videos, where do these videos come from, who records these videos, is the poster of these gory videos an IPOB member (decoy member) or a state actor or even a serial killer/assassin or on vengeance, what's in it for him because the only one that benefits from a crime is a criminal.

My point:
1) Al Qaeda kills, Al Qaeda post video
Taliban kills, Taliban Post video
Boko Haram kills, Boko Haram post video
*Hezbollah kills, Hezbollah post video
ISWAP kills, ISWAP post video

Then, IPOB a supposed terrorist organization kills, then, these folks who claim to be non members of IPOB will be the first to post the videos for public consumption. Why? Who sent them? What's in it for them? How did they get these videos?

2) It's only in movies that villains becomes heros. The character of these guys are questionable in fact I describe them as low budget Nnamdi Kanu or Nnamdi Kanu wannabe. Please, nairaland is a repository of these folks post, please go through his entire post about Igbos, then you'll understand the deep hatred he harbors (citation: Endsars, 2020), then during the Anambra election kindly go through his post during that period too. Most importantly many people here designate him as a sex trafficker/offender ( I haven't seen any strong evidence to back it up) until then I assume he is innocent of sex trafficking.

3) They exist a strong correlation between the voices of those in all his videos. A simple voice analysis will shock you. This evidence indicates that it's only but a fraction of people that are carrying out these killings. And these killings are targeted at specific individuals. The aim is to prompt the army to invade south east communities and kill as many as they can thus making the people develope strong hatred for IPOB but it is not working; reason being that the character of these people are first questionable then their mode of operation not convincing. You ask yourself, with the deep regards, love and respect Igbos have for the Akunyilis, who in his right senses will leave political office holders to assassinate a man of such an excellent character. Reason for his murder was simply to push Igbos to hate IPOB but it still backfired

4) Assuming you're a member of IPOB seeking for the release of your supposed leader, who will you attack to hasten your quest? Similarly, if you were the posters of these gory videos (I believe by now you must have gone through his post to witnessed his deep hatred for Kanu, IPOB and Igbos) who will you attack first? So, those who post these gory videos just want death for Kanu. Hate can't cure hate. Kanu tried it and see what it has gotten us into

5) These folks knows too much already as civilians. What's preventing the security operatives from inviting them for questioning. Who is shielding him? Don't we have any of our security operatives on nairaland? I am not saying he is guilty neither am I saying he is innocent but he knows too much already as a civilian. I need him on 24/7 surveillance. The poster of these gory videos have all we need to unmask the true identity of the unknown gun men

Note: Many people viewing this thread as guest are Profs, PhDs, Drs, Barristers, Engrs, theologist, philosophiser, entrepreneurs etc and these are the questions on their mind. We refuse to be deceived. We need a clear cut evidence. Get the poster of these videos detained for questioning. Let him tell Nigerians his source

Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: I Believe Oyigboupdate It Is IPOB That Behead The Soldiers My Reasons by an0daGuy: 10:09pm On May 07, 2022
Laughnow419:

These are my humble observations. Feel free to insult me thanks.

You are a baskard son of a thousand fadaz. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Finland Protecting Simon Ekpa? / The Elephant Infrastructures Built By Obi And Obiano / Labour Party Fund Raising (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.