Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him (18828 Views)

Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him / 2023: Plot To Hand-Pick APC Consensus Presidential Candidate Thickens / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Maxymilliano(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
Cmanforall:

He should actually be neutral.
I hope CBN governorship won't serve as political settlement in the future.

Nigerians should rise against this
It is most irresponsible. When the president is weak those under him would take liberty

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by olola4(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
Wao! I am now very much convinced that there is something about the APC form that we don't know about.
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by abbey621(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2022
100 million times 50 equals 5 Billion........APC excos smiling right now.

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Evidenx(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2022
Every d:ck and Harry want to be president. Na waoh!
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by dochenaj: 3:51pm On May 06, 2022
This one that bastardized the Naira together with his oga at the top wants to become president. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Tremendous2018: 3:53pm On May 06, 2022
hmmm
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by BobPRESS5(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
Nawa oo..
I pity this country walai!
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by PoliteActivist: 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
GboyegaD:
The position of the Nigerian president is no longer a great one. A CBN governor who could not manage monetary policies wants to head the nation? Every Tom, Dick, Harry, and failure wants to occupy the seat.

The reason is quite simple: if Buhari can be president, ANYBODY can be president!
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by haslaw(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The country seems to be in a state of impunity, otherwise a sitting CBN Governor shouldn't be a member of any political party talk more of picking nomination form directly or by proxy but Nigeria is governed by confused rulers who obviously have never seen or read the constitution.

What a shame

Very true. It is ridiculous if not downright hilarious that a sitting governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria even joined a political party.

I never could imagine that the failure called Emefiele who should be in jail for destroying the Naira even has the mind to pick a presidential form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by persius555(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
A CBN governor that presided over Nigeria's worst economic journey, declarating for presidency.
Finally, the monkeys have taken over government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by AbuAeesha: 3:57pm On May 06, 2022
there is definitely more about this form that the masses aren't of.
100m just like that?
and no doubt this guy won't scale through primaries
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by josite: 3:58pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=olola4 post=112581362]Wao! I am now very much convinced that there is something about the APC form that we don't know about. [/quo

It is a strategy to raise funds for the party without offending any law and that is why you have the withdrawal form attached to the forms they filled.it is however a shamy strategy.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by haslaw(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2022
GboyegaD:
The position of the Nigerian president is no longer a great one. A CBN governor who could not manage monetary policies wants to head the nation? Every Tom, Dick, Harry, and failure wants to occupy the seat.

Emefiele is the worst Central Bank governor in the history of the plannet with his bissmal failure.

The question I would like is that why is Emefiele not even in jail for destroying the Naira.
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Powerexpert: 3:59pm On May 06, 2022
Make nobody hold me too.

Oya nairaland friends when are you picking this form for me?

No be one hand dey carry load for head.

Buy one get one free.

Seems the person has been unveiled to this people and na just bring 100million and get a seat at the 1% of the 1%.
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by gonkin(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2022
The only man that's done more damage than buhari
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Jmichael1(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
Nah thunder go fire any efcc official wen go arrest any yahoo boy 4 dis country again.....
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Gesman: 4:17pm On May 06, 2022
I hate this man
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Confirm4real(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2022
It's either friends or associates dey buy the N100m APC forms for these people sha.

I'm yet to see well wishers buying the forms for them.

Well make una no finish the form o cos Nairalanders are my well wishers to purchase the form on my behalf.

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by micko93: 4:28pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by lagosrd: 4:30pm On May 06, 2022
Don't I have associates here that can buy me the form too. Abi na only APC papa dem get associate?

Why are we friends for, especially those of you I am following and you're following me up and down

Oyaaa. Now
It's just #100,000,000:00 turkey change
������
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by CountVersailles(f): 4:32pm On May 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The country seems to be in a state of impunity, otherwise a sitting CBN Governor shouldn't be a member of any political party talk more of picking nomination form directly or by proxy but Nigeria is governed by confused rulers who obviously have never seen or read the constitution.

What a shame
It's just disaster. A sitting CBN governor. I thought it was a joke all along.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by DSC7: 4:33pm On May 06, 2022
shocked shocked

It is finished.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this man will sink Nigeria..

He is worst than Tinubu and Buhari..
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Nobleman80: 4:41pm On May 06, 2022
I'm expecting inec chiarman to bus his own expression of interest form.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Abidex001: 4:44pm On May 06, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

It was like that previous years until APC came and bastardised everything.

People are just doing anyhow they like now.

Even attorney general of the country went to pick apc guber form without even having the dignity of resigning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by KingEzo: 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
So this man is actually a politician?
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by ufuosman(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2022
Wetin buhari tell una self. I mean all dis people buying form
Re: Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
derecho:
Like play like play...handshake don dey pass elbow o
I tell u. Incoming Presido loading. Like play, like play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan / Minimum Wage: NLC Threatens A Month Shutdown As Lawmakers Target Fresh Decision / BREAKING: APC Postpones Ekiti Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.