Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Misconceptions About Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Misconceptions About Uk (297 Views)

I Saw This Comment By A British Woman On Facebook About UK / Common Misconceptions About Living In Canada (my Experience) / Who Knows Anything About UK Occupation Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Uk by CodacEducation: 3:52pm On May 06, 2022
A client approached me and she said, "I want to relocate abroad, which country is best and via what means"?

I told her relocating through study/education is best and I'll recommend UK. She said She doesn't like UK, and I asked why. She couldn't give me a formidable reason. I noticed it was due to what she might have heard people say about UK.

Many people have this misconception about UK. Yes! Countries like Canada, USA, etc. are peoples choice but no other developed country will give you additional 2years to live and work in their country after your studies. More than enough time to recover what you spent with massive interest.

You will get 2years visa before leaving Nigeria and another 2years visa at the expiration of the first visa. These visas are multiple entries and there are job opportunities in the UK. Studying and spending 4years in the UK gives you a higher chance of getting PR.

After explaining this to her, she was exited and she said "Let's do it". Now she's done with her masters program, enjoying full time paying jobs.

Codac Educational Consult
+2348034135703
Info@codaceduconsult.com
www.codaceduconsult.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Holiday /vacation Destination In Lagos / ODD WORLD: 27 Passengers Crammed Into Over-speeding Keke (tricycle) / Canada Lifts All COVID Border Requirements For Travelers & Suspends Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.