Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo (1323 Views)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by Charming1(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xS7oBODF8A
The Vice President of the Nigerian travelled right deep in the heart of the South East, Anammbra State precisely to see Soludo and made shocking statements of his Presidential bid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
Before nko? Do you think they are enemies? Both of them are profs and as well as politicians. They have one thing common.
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by WoundedLamb: 4:48pm On May 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Before nko? Do you think they are enemies? Both of them are profs and as well as politicians. They have one thing in common.

I counted two. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by duro4chang(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I counted two. cheesy
Let us see them
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by WoundedLamb: 4:52pm On May 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Let us see them

You said yourself. They're both professors and politicians. You see, two things in common! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You said yourself. They're both professors and politicians. You see, two things in common! cheesy
In addition both of them also have personal interest
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by WoundedLamb: 4:58pm On May 06, 2022
duro4chang:
In addition both of them also have personal interest

Oh... seems like a lot of things in common then. cheesy

Don't mind me, I'm just playing around. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by duro4chang(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Oh... seems like a lot of things in common then. cheesy
Don't mind me, I'm just playing around. grin
Yes. I know

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by abobote: 5:13pm On May 06, 2022
Shock over what exactly?
Useless bloggers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by Igboland: 5:42pm On May 06, 2022
You mean Jews in shock
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2022
Osinbajo is smart and intelligent, moreso he's got the intellectual capacity in taking Nigeria to actualized its full glory. It's high time we come out en masse and give our unwavering support to our amiable vp so we can experience true and positive change.
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:34pm On May 06, 2022
I am almost certain the south-east would not have been witnessing all this bloodletting had Osibanjo been president!
Re: Nigerians In Shock As Osinbajo Closes Ranks With Soludo by kevovo: 6:46pm On May 06, 2022
What did he say?

(1) (Reply)

2023: The North Must Understand That Yoruba Cannot Yorubanize The South / 2023: Tinubu Asks Sharia Council To Mobilise For Politics / Peter Obi Arrives At Night In Benin City Ahead Of Campaign (video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.