Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help (60882 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by IDIOTmoderators: 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

I will still repeat, you don’t know women. You talking about maturity right? Millions who claim to be matured have fallen.

All in the name of maturity, they slides into depression and unconsciousness, that they never knew when they shot their wife dead.

It’s very easy to type the word maturity. Those who have fallen as of date once claimed to be matured.
Oga I reapat marriage is for the matured mind, if you are not ready don't go into it PERIOD! No matter how bad a woman might be beating is not the solution instead call if off and move on with your life, it is not by force. I am aware of the scenario you are painting yet beating or killing is a crime no matter the situation.
You are not chatting with somebody who is not experienced, this is my 26th year in marriage I have NEVER raised a finger on my wife despite her short comings.
From the way you sounding it seems you totally believe beating a woman is the best, try that with my daughter and get yourself in hot soup. Don't beat somebody's daughter to death o... story will change.
On a lighter note this your moniker sef dey fear me o... cheesy cheesy... CORONAVIRUS wey carry PRO... cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by CoronaVirusPro: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Oga I reapat marriage is for the matured mind, if you are not ready don't go into it PERIOD! No matter how bad a woman might be beating is not the solution instead call if off and move on with your life, it is not by force. I am aware of the scenario you are painting yet beating or killing is a crime no matter the situation.
You are not chatting with somebody who is not experienced, this is my 26th year in marriage I have NEVER raised a finger on my wife despite her short comings.
From the way you sounding it seems you totally believe beating a woman is the best, try that with my daughter and get yourself in hot soup. Don't beat somebody's daughter to death o... story will change.
On a lighter note this your moniker sef dey fear me o... cheesy cheesy... CORONAVIRUS wey carry PRO... cheesy cheesy

You are lucky you have a good wife. Its not generic across.

As human, we have a breaking point.. If you experience what some men are experiencing, you might do worse. Just be thankful always that you have a good wife.
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by IDIOTmoderators: 9:06pm On May 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are lucky you have a good wife. Its not generic across.

As human, we have a breaking point.. If you experience what some men are experiencing, you might do worse. Just be thankful always that you have a good wife.

Lol... How do you know I have good wife?
Read my comment again and check where I said "despite her short comings"
Albeit my wife is good, very good but all women have almost the same habit... She get her own plenty wahala but like I said maturity is very important. The way you handle woman wahala goes a long way.
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by rikithor(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Leave God's mention out of the foolishness that is you abeg! undecided
Ma'am, like it or reject una go dey collect from both sides of the cheeks, consequences will be divorcing and remarrying.We go see who go tire.
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On May 09, 2022
rikithor:

Ma'am, like it or reject una go dey collect from both sides of the cheeks, consequences will be divorcing and remarrying.We go see who go tire.
What's wrong with divorcing and remarrying? Is it a crime to do this? undecided

Or are you suggesting it is better to remain in a marriage that is going nowhere? For what purpose and to what end? undecided
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by Exceed15: 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
If a woman goes for your scrotum with her teeth what would you do?
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by Exceed15: 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

As simple as that, women always play this victim card at all times. How often do u see men using their teeth to fight

I checked some comments on her Facebook post where someone shared a bitten scrotum pics with police report.. I guess there's more to the story.. it must have been between death and life ..
Re: "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help by Ikpongiton: 6:00am On May 24, 2022
cococandy:
rapist
Bleep you, Bleep your candy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / How Man Ended In Jail After He Caught His Wife With The Landlord — Lawyer Narrat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.