Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Efficacy Of Rida Bitter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Efficacy Of Rida Bitter (144 Views)

Health Benefit Of Rida Bitter / Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being / The Efficacy Of Rida Herbal Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efficacy Of Rida Bitter by uchenna4lss(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. My name is Grace from Asaba, I want to testify of how RIDA HERBAL BITTERS came to my rescue. My period stop for over two months. I was so confused and did pregnancy test and abdominal Scan, the results showed that I was not pregnant . I Was so confused when I walked in a pharmacy and met this wonderful lady Mrs Famous. We just picked interest in each other and got into talking, she told me about the RIDA HERBAL BITTERS and convinced me to get one. She gave me on trust and seeing my state because I hadn't enough money on me. Na so I begin drink RIDA HERBAL BITTERS ooo. Before I even take the 1st bottle reach half na so my period wen don stop for over 2months SHOW ooo. It flowed so well ! I even noticed RIDA HERBAL BITTERS controlled the heavy flow I normally have due to multiple Fibroids in my womb. I had to wait for my next period which I just finished this week so I could testify because it's so good to be true. and my period flowed perfectly well. I want to thank mrs Famous for being a blessing and marketing RIDA HERBAL BITTERS. Thanks so much ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Dull And Irritated Skin / Medical App Development Companies / Why Added Sugar In Sodas Is Causing Harm To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.