Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (55814 Views)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Man Sending Money Via POS To Wife / Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash (2) (3) (4)

Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by BadNews: 6:10pm On May 06, 2022
Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding As Gunmen And Security Operatives Battle In Anambra

A 25-year-old lady, Lilian Onyinyechukwu Nwabuike, who died after she was hit by stray bullet in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State, was laid to rest on Friday, May 6.

According to members of the community, the deceased's traditional and white wedding ceremonies were slated for next week.

Late Onyinye was hit by stray bullet when security operatives and gunmen engaged in a shoot out on Saturday afternoon, April 30.

The incident took place at the military post close to the residence of former Minister of Information, late Prof Dora Akunyili.

According to The Online Source, the gunmen stormed the place in three different vehicles and opened fire on the security operatives, who quickly returned fire.

In the process, three of the hoodlums were killed and others sustained bullet wounds.

An eyewitness, who spoke with The NewsMen, said the security operatives fought to repel the hoodlums despite being taken unawares by the gunmen.

“I now respect our security men, they are gallant indeed. I thought those criminals would finish them up but they responded immediately and they ran away with their vehicles" the witness narrated.

"But by then, three of them were already lying on the floor because we were watching them from upstairs." he added.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Malory: 6:11pm On May 06, 2022
Rip to her. A collateral damage brought about by unknown gunmen

112 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by BadNews: 6:18pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
Rip to her

See More Photos Via www.. Com

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2022
Painful .it is my prayer that our joy will not be cut short

The leaders in d east should come together to settle the unrest in d east before talking about presidency

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Raysleek: 6:39pm On May 06, 2022
See biased news. No be only stray bullet from Nigerian soldier. It could have been bullets from either Ugm or security ops

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Zico5(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2022
What's really going on in that region. Are these people being killed on daily basis in Southeast not Igbo. If not how can u be killing Ur own people and claim u are fighting the federal government. To me, Igbo need to protect and preserve themselves and not killing their siblings this way. This is pure foolishness.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Flamees(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2022

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2022

VILLAGE PIIIPUUUU

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by joe54: 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
Death to ipob
Recipe for peace in the East
1. Poison the fugitive albino terrorist.
2. Executive all ipob miscreant terrorist.
3. Find their sponsors execute them secretly.
4. All their relatives 7 years imprisonment
5. Harvest their vital organs and feed to pig.

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by EasternVoice(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
It's a pity... May she RIP.

According to The Online Source, the gunmen stormed the place in three different vehicles and opened fire on the security operatives, who quickly returned fire.

In the process, three of the hoodlums were killed and others sustained bullet wounds.
May stray bullet hit Nnamdi 'Oluku' Kanu in prison, may sniper head-shot Simon 'Mugu' Ikpa in that finland village,... & if u still support IPOB and their wanton killings, may their stray bullet hit you too!

Iseeee!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Ballzproblemm: 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
trevorhorace:
cry
what's funny , you Don ment ?
Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by joe54: 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
The east needs lasting peace .
Solution.
1 poison nnamdi kunu in prison
2. Militralise the South East.
3. Execute all ipob miscreant terrorist cannibal
4. Sell their vital organs to the Chinese

Get lasting peace

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by arejibadz(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
What is IGBO land turning to? Crime has taking over every part of East. IPOB are killing IGBO men and women in their hundreds everyday. This is sad.

RIP to the dead

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Ballzproblemm: 6:42pm On May 06, 2022
trevorhorace:

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Richsteemit: 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
The only regret I have coming to nigeria. Is not coming to Nigeria as a non living thing like stone, sand, cement. Because as things dey go non living thing they live better life pass any living things wey dey Nigeria.

At this point I'm tired of Nigeria. God should just destroy Nigeria only and recreate everything. But God should make sure he create me as a ocean or sea. Because nothing can never make Nigeria better again.

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Teeaser4(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
Chai this wan hurt…
May her soul Rest In Peace

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
Too bad cry
RIP

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Golan007: 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
Life is really hard this days to extent that you can't walk in peace, you can sleep peacefully, you can move around in your area peacefully sad sad sad sad

If someone is not hit by car, it will be bike or Keke Napep, It may even be kidnapp, or stray bullet or even walk and slump embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even the house one leave is not safe

Even before crossing the road, if you check left and right, check left very well, check right very well, check front, check back, check up, check the ground. It still not save.

But as for me, you and and our family, we shall not no evil.... Amen

Click the like for your Amen grin grin grin grin and share to acept the prophecy

The prophet in the buiding grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
meth criminals.
May her soul rest in peace. She was killed by these meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Sergio104(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
Rip dearest sister cry.

Your death was a hard blow to me

Please I'm allergic to lie's and must say the actual thing that happened, as I have spotted what I can call a Big fat lie in this report.

N.B....I Don't support any party in this madness

I returned to my hometown when this happened, and I clearly have information on it.

The lady that died was my relatives embarassed (rip dear)....we did protest today because she was laid down today. She was a computer Operator and was shot in a stray bullet when an army man ran to her shop immediately the unknown gunmen killed an army (she was killed from Gunmen's bullet that was fired to the army that ran to her shop)

Now info and details....

Firstly.....her wedding is coming up next two weeks

Secondly.....Two persons died that day, my sister and a soldier. The soldiers did not stand thier ground when the Gunmen struck, they ran.

Now because the ran.... two event's has unfolded from this menace

1. The soldiers on duty who ran when one of them was shot are all facing serious punishment right now.

2. The person that videod the video of the unknown gunmen attack that day has been arrested (if you watched the video, you will notice he was videoing from a storey building). The man is a Tailor.

This are the true events that happened, and is happening.

Before you tag what I posted a fake..... check my profile and see a thread I created that day about my deceased sister.

RIP dearest sis.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by od501: 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
joe54:
Death to ipob

May the fate befall you
Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Smile of sadness just as you have tears of joy
Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Skerere: 6:44pm On May 06, 2022
The world knows now that ipob is a terrorist group

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
So sad.
Why do bad things happen to some people like this?

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by od501: 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:
What is IGBO land turning to? Crime has taking over every part of East. IPOB are killing IGBO men and women in their hundreds everyday. This is sad.

Don't change the narrative, the military shot the girl. 30k is too small to lie like this nah

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Mooh247: 6:45pm On May 06, 2022

RIP
Be like say Na crime to prepare for marriage under Biafra constituition

Re: Stray Bullet Kills 25-Year-Old Woman Days To Her Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Conner44: 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
Hmm so sad cry

stray bullet from soldiers

I hope her brothers won’t get angry or suicidal and go to join these unknown gunmen tomorrow because they want to exact vengeance undecided

Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu.