Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) (72987 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 5:09pm On May 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

FuckHomophobes I am 3rd on the list, how?!!! I thought I was y'all gay daddy?! Am I not gay enough again cry I need to up my gayme on nairaland and help children like this wallowing in self loathe and destructiveness

That's that. Now let's talk about how this mf knows us from probably stalking our diaries. I can belt both my balls he's one of them gay men with deep seethed internalize homophobia, the ones that lash out on their fellow gays in hopes that gay Jesus would ungay them for persecuting the gays.
But no, they always can't run away from their nature, they're downlow busy eating ass and sucking dicks after bashing a gay person. Makes me remember that idiot that was in your dm trying to get all familiar after bashing me the previous year for being gay, talmbout I am gay but downlow yen yen yen. We know them and their silly ways.

grin grin grin grin

You be werey . That's why I love you ❤️❤️
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 5:11pm On May 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

Yes yes, we've surely made an impact,our names would surely be written on nairaland gay hall of fame cool , you as the wh0re, while me, well, the hoely gay man cool
You've been a shameless wh0re, surely he'd like you, after all gay men love promiscuity grin

grin grin grin Can't believe I'm laughing out loudly in public. Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 5:14pm On May 08, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

grin grin grin grin

You be werey . That's why I love you ❤️❤️
Me I don't love you again like this. They ranked you over me, that's war!! I can only love u if I get mentioned as nairaland no. 1 gay man,till then, bye. Go and love this idiot that would soon dm you sad

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

Me I don't love you again like this. They ranked you over me, that's war!! I can only love u if I get mentioned as nairaland no. 1 gay man,till then, bye. Go and love this idiot that would soon dm you sad

Sweetheart please don't do this to me. You know you're the only LOML. I don't know what life would be without you baby ❤️ grin

See ehn, any body that want to come between us will have to bribe me with 666 BTC tokens grin . Until then, you'll remain the LOML .

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Sweetheart please don't do this to me. You know you're the only LOML. I don't know what life would be without you baby ❤️ grin

See ehn, any body that want to come between us will have to bribe me with 666 BTC tokens grin . Until then, you'll remain the LOML .

Lmao. Same words you use for those thirsty hoes on your dm. Everybody is your "loml" undecided

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by pegix(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I split my time between Naija and France but have a good day
one love

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Wakeup0oo(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
Nigeria would have been a better place if such energy was directed at our politicians and national cake eaters
I swear. How zombie go declare say him wan do campaign and no youth go fit stone am to death. If they burn at least two politicians (buhari and tinubu grin grin)the others go wise by force.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 5:49pm On May 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

Lmao. Same words you use for those thirsty hoes on your dm. Everybody is your "loml" undecided

Babe. You're different. Chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Aaay: 6:24pm On May 08, 2022
Oh why
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Angel55555(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2022
Wakeup0oo:
I swear. How zombie go declare say him wan do campaign and no youth go fit stone am to death. If they burn at least two politicians (buhari and tinubu grin grin)the others go wise by force.
Who's your preferred candidate boss
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by DropsMic(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:

Majority of South Africa's population are black people, they dominate every industry and aspects of the country and they're blacks like us. Nigeria has no excuse at all, this has nothing to do with being black. We've the human potential and resources but sadly corruption, poverty, and high crime rates have hindered our progress.

Majority of South Africans are black.. But the few white and Indian minorities are the ones who run the country, they’re own the land, schools (at least the good ones) factories. Infact the only reason SA seem to be working is because the whites i
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Dexterobi: 7:09pm On May 08, 2022
Shut up,seems you're one of them...oleri buku
sundaygray:
Na wa. Them for kukuma leave am. He’s not hurting anybody.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Albertone(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

FuckHomophobes I am 3rd on the list, how?!!! I thought I was y'all gay daddy?! Am I not gay enough again cry I need to up my gayme on nairaland and help children like this wallowing in self loathe and destructiveness

That's that. Now let's talk about how this mf knows us from probably stalking our diaries. I can bet both my balls he's one of them gay men with deep seethed internalize homophobia, the ones that lash out on their fellow gays in hopes that gay Jesus would ungay them for persecuting the gays.
But no, they always can't run away from their nature, they're downlow busy eating ass and sucking dicks after bashing a gay person. Makes me remember that idiot that was in your dm trying to get all familiar after bashing me the previous year for being gay, talmbout I am gay but downlow yen yen yen. We know them and their silly ways.

I don't need to shame you anymore.
The HIV is enough shame to carry about.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2022
Majesty33:
All these things u mentioned here are done in secret and are evil. Atleast everyone knows that it is against the law and the message will also be passed to the future generation. I guess u are gay cos u are in support of cross dressing.
I really doubt that I am more gay than you. Even gays beat other gays the way rapists beat other rapists. Beating a gay man doesn't mean that you are not. I don't give a flying fork what you call me. People like you cannot define me. You are too insignificant. Immeasurably void.

Future generations will learn nothing from this awkward display of thuggery and anarchism. This was clearly an assault and an exposure into the mental state of your intolerant and violent hearts.

You are a vile and violent man. As a Christian, there is no injunction that mandates me to perform or support your level of violence. I repudiate it with every vein of mine. Jesus taught me to teach others and allow him be the judge.

Regardless of how much you beat these men, you can never stop the prophecy of Jehovah, the Almighty from coming to fruition. The Bible tells me that they serve as signs of Jesus' presence. You can never stop them. They are signs of my Lord's coming.

This and all his words must come to pass. A defiler like you is sitting on my Lord's judgement throne. You will burn. You and your coming generations will be humbled.

Let the law that God has put in place handle them. He allowes the law to be for reasons like this. Never for your type of violence and impunity.

Sooner, your children will join them and we will be recording more beatings.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

What is African culture?

And list 10 black tribes that kill girls that have sex outside marriage.
Send a letter to your parents and tell then how the education they afforded you has failed you.

I am not your principal. Consult the treasurer to whom you paid your fees and demand answers or a refund.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 8:25pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

I don't need to shame you anymore.
The HIV is enough shame to carry about.

You're sick mf. In this modern day who still go about shaming people with HIV? Only a retard. Even if I had HIV, I'll still not be shamed. HIV is nothing but a little Change in life. Grow up child and stop making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by TeeNanu(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2022
Grandeurr:
I always wonder why people beaten to pulp always look alike
grin
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by aalangel(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
TheGameYard:
Stunts?

It's staged. So staged!!
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by TAYO124: 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:
Nigeria would have been a better place if such energy was directed at our politicians and national cake eaters

That is what we should be working towards. Let Us be decisive else our society is falling apart steadily.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by edosignature(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
Your type flood my presence for counseling &advice. LGBTQ is a No No No to me but due to my profession, I take care of them as all patients.

FuckHomophobes:

It's alarming this is coming from someone who has sworn to take of people. What happened to the Hippocratic oath you guys take.

Omouexxx nah to avoid you mehn if I know you in real life.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by sundaygray(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2022
JordanMichael:
Are you one of them

Lol. No bro. Na waste of time. E just no make sense to me. Why them no go beat bobrisky himself.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by edosignature(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
Like I've always said, it's your type who flood my presence with seeking for advice, expert treatment & counsel.

Check my signature brotherly I give care without bias & all LGBTQ community in Nigeria can testify.

Peace.

Flamemignon1:

Dude I didn't question your degree but how you got it and it's ok if you find it disgusting but you don't even emulate the feature of someone working in medicine,not at all and a piece of paper isn't just what you need because you are so filled with ignorance and hate. Moreover if you truly did your research,you will know it was people like you who have no empathy that made it escalate more than it was.Have a good day
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Majesty33(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I really doubt that I am more gay than you. Even gays beat other gays the way rapists beat other rapists. Beating a gay man doesn't mean that you are not. I don't give a flying fork what you call me. People like you cannot define me. You are too insignificant. Immeasurably void.

Future generations will learn nothing from this awkward display of thuggery and anarchism. This was clearly an assault and an exposure into the mental state of your intolerant and violent hearts. Ex

You are a vile and violent man. As a Christian, there is no injunction that mandates me to perform or support your level of violence. I repudiate it with every vein of mine. Jesus taught me to teach others and allow him be the judge.

Regardless of how much you beat these men, you can never stop the prophecy of Jehovah, the Almighty from coming to fruition. The Bible tells me that they serve as signs of Jesus' presence. You can never stop them. They are signs of my Lord's coming.

This and all his words must come to pass. A defiler like you is sitting on my Lord's judgement throne. You will burn. You and your coming generations will be humbled.

Let the law that God has put in place handle them. He allowes the law to be for reasons like this. Never for your type of violence and impunity.

Sooner, your children will join them and we will be recording more beatings.

Every curse that u place against me shall return to you and u household a million. You are happy that someone son is s been punished for exibiting high immorality, deviating from normal societal norms and values and present an abnormal life. You and your household will burn into ashes and will never witness the coming of any saviour. You witnesses are the greatest confusionist in Christendom, u have led many astray. Many have died out of ignorant because your belief and teaching is base on reason and not spirituality. Your members are languishing in jail in Russia due this teaching that have led many to their early grave. You think I don't now about this teaching of yours. Mark my words, I read your journals everyday. Where u use all sort of pictures to illustrate rubbish. For cursing a child of God, like me, your family and entire household is cursed and peace have departed your family. U guys are the anti Christ and with the power vested in me that says I shall trample on serpent and scorpions and not get hurt, I have prevailed over you.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Albertone(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
RichieMichie:

You're sick mf. In this modern day who still go about shaming people with HIV? Only a retard. Even if I had HIV, I'll still not be shamed. HIV is nothing but a little Change in life. Grow up child and stop making a fool of yourself.

Don't forget your daily drugs usage.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by TruthinAction: 10:31pm On May 08, 2022
Tzar:
That is why there is PG rating on TV and internet restrictions for kids. TO PROTECT THEM!
So if your kids comes home to say individuals in his school were nude, teaching obscenity or having sex publicly in front of him, we shouldn’t reprimand those doing these in front of kids? We should ask you to just go & continue teaching your kids? As adults we expose ourselves to nudity and sex without consequences, but where kids can be exposed, it becomes unacceptable.
I don’t think that is the right thing to do. Those who expose kids and the easily misled adults in our society to dysfunctional behavior should be severely reprimanded.

There is a marked difference between reprimanding someone and physically assaulting someone.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Tzar(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2022
Where the law is toothless the people can take action.
There is a law in Nigeria that forbids public display of being gay. Sadly, if the law enforcers chose not to enforce such laws, they leave room for mob action.
This is not who we are as Nigerians. I do not know any Nigerian custom and tradition that accommodates being homosexual. If we want to choose something from the West to add to our custom and traditions, it should be positives like rights for women, abolishing genital mutilation , abolishing human sacrifice or social welfare, NOT homosexuality and public display of an unnatural human behavior.

TruthinAction:

There is a marked difference between reprimanding someone and physically assaulting someone.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:40am On May 09, 2022
edosignature:
Like I've always said, it's your type who flood my presence with seeking for advice, expert treatment & counsel.

Check my signature brotherly[b] I give care without bias & all LGBTQ community[[b][/b]/b] in Nigeria can testify.

Peace.

Your previous comment says the exact opposite to the bolded. Have a great week

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 6:20am On May 09, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Send a letter to your parents and tell then how the education they afforded you has failed you.

I am not your principal. Consult the treasurer to whom you paid your fees and demand answers or a refund.

You are a total dimwit!

So the education your parents could afford was the one that taught you how to shit nonsense from your ass and call it "fact".

Fooool, list 10 black tribes that kill girls that have sex outside marriage.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 6:28am On May 09, 2022
Angel55555:

Money is meant to be made, spent or lost. Sadly you don't know that because you eat from hand to mouth. It's people like you who have no purpose in life, no ambition all you do is make and spend, that tread is for serious people who took the risk and lost but never gave up. That's something you will experience in life due to your mentality. I pity your wife and children, with such a father like you they will continue to live below the $2 poverty level.

Money is meant to be lost? grin grin grin grin grin

Einstein of stupidity! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You father must be Newton of Stupidity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Angel55555:
1The money i lost would set you and your wretched family up for life no offence it's the fact bro. If you lost the amount I lost you would have committed suicide but anyway you're too poverty ridden to make such money grin

The highest level of retardation when a foooool can think he is impressing by boasting about how much he lost to a simple ponzi scheme to separate fooools from their money.

You really got the full dose retardation as I stated. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 6:37am On May 09, 2022
Angel55555:

Send your aza let me bless you poor ignorant broke fool lipsrsealed

From the N70K life savings you said you lost to a ponzi scheme? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Angel55555(m): 6:37am On May 09, 2022
Gamesmart:

Money is meant to be lost? grin grin grin grin grin

Einstein of stupidity! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You father must be Newton of Stupidity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Send your aza let me bless you and your wretched family bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / The Richest Man In Anambra State / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.