Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley (32752 Views)

Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Parachoko: 12:19am On May 07, 2022
CaptainFM1:

So you packed me with "them" when you don't even know my position on any of all the Aspirants!

Na wa! Is this how you write?

CaptainFM1:

Tinubu and his supporters too take this "mandate" serious as if it's a birthright, inheritance or a favour-for-favour thing.

Why did you accuse Tinubu supporters of this?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Digmygold: 12:31am On May 07, 2022
post=112586834:
STARBOY AND ZULUM come 2023.

Our incoming Presido by God's Grace.
Insha Allah.
Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

The best for the job so far.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

LoL. Power indeed intoxicates.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by CaptainFM1: 2:53am On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:

Why did you accuse Tinubu supporters of this?

Well, you have your point, but how do you know I support Osinbajo and not Omoyele Sowore, Ibikunle Amosun or Peter Obi? The point I'm making is you don't know my stand!

Anyway, I've removed the word ...and his supporters" to make it personally to him since it's his "Lifelong Ambition" as he said and he's carrying it on his head as if nobody else has the right to be the president except him.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by 1874manab: 5:25am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112586848:

Amen.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless you too.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by 1874heli: 5:36am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Fashola is also in the meeting nao
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by lexy2014: 6:02am On May 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes

Can u give us a brief on how he has put away nepotism, corruption & ensured the interests of the people prevailed instead of that of himself & his cronies?

Can u tell us about alpha beta?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Abassmt: 7:25am On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Fashola already told press men he is retiring to his family and household after 2023
I just like that man for many reasons.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Mooh247: 7:28am On May 07, 2022
Abassmt:
I just like that man for many reasons.

As much as I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... Give me Fashola anytime anyday and I won't vote Jagaban... I was hoping Tinubu would just surprise us and step down for him, but I guess that's not happening
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Banhammy717: 7:36am On May 07, 2022
Vice President Osinbajo arrived the venue of the meeting with Ogbeni Aregbesola in same vehicle.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
No permanent friend in politics.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Gozac: 8:29am On May 07, 2022
post=112586836:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Two Top Strikers in APC.
Whoever gets the ticked between this two will destroy the party of looters and criminals on election day.
Win Win situation for our country.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Children of hate and perdition, campaign for your Atiku in peace and leave us with our STARBOY AND ZULUM, and leave others with the one and only JAGABAN they want.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

We Rise.
I thought you have always been for Starboy,ok politics is very dynamic and all is for the good of the nation.
Anyway HE Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi remains the most qualified to lead this nation judging from his experience and track records
Amaechi defeated insurgency and insecurity that was manifesting as merchantile militancy and kidnapping in Rivers state.
He will still replicate similar feat if voted as president
His aspiration is not tied to any tribal or religious leanings or sentiments
Hie remains the best choice for a strong, one, unite Nigeria
Amaechi is the unity candidate
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by lexy2014: 12:28pm On May 07, 2022
post=112586836:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA.
Two Top Strikers in APC.
Whoever gets the ticked between this two will destroy the party of looters and criminals on election day.
Win Win situation for our country.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Children of hate and perdition, campaign for your Atiku in peace and leave us with our STARBOY AND ZULUM, and leave others with the one and only JAGABAN they want.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

We Rise.

Are u saying that uptill now since 2015 nigeria is not yet better? What have osinbajo and buhari been doing all this while? If buhari who Tinubu said will give us a better nigeria and didn't give it us, how will the same Tinubu and osinbajo be able to do so when they are part and parcel of this failed administration?

If u say atiku is a thief, what are buhari, Tinubu & osinbajo? Can u pls give us a brief on alpha beta?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Time Will Tell.
Damn... I hope you're alright... It's been so long... You're no longer active... undecided

Would have sent a Whatsapp message but I lost my contacts...
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by MufasaLion: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Damn... I hope you're alright... It's been so long... You're no longer active... undecided

Would have sent a Whatsapp message but I lost my contacts...

Hi Berry,

I'm totally fine and I've been active. I just don't commment nor make my presence known.

You can send me an e-mail. Thanks for checking up!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Hi Berry,

I'm totally fine and I've been active. I just don't commment nor make my presence known.

You can send me an e-mail. Thanks for checking up!

Oh! Great! I saw you were recently active... Then I got scared cause we've lost Nairalanders who didn't log out...

I'm so glad you're okay... Extremely...

I will... smiley
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Oh! Great! I saw you were recently active... Then I got scared cause we've lost Nairalanders who didn't log out...

I'm so glad you're okay... Extremely...

I will... smiley

Thank you, Berry!

I look forward to getting your texts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by PlaYaJones: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Thank you, Berry!

I look forward to getting your texts.

helo
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
PlaYaJones:

helo

Hi.

How may I be of help?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by PlaYaJones: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

Hi.

How may I be of help?

when do u guys nomaly celebrate Gay pride festival please? wot date? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by PumpumPrince: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Hi.

How may I be of help?

so how long u been gay sir & was the entry requirements? wink
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley by Kobicove(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Banhammy717:
Vice President Osinbajo arrived the venue of the meeting with Ogbeni Aregbesola in same vehicle.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
No permanent friend in politics.

Big mistake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shola Ladoja Proposes To Amena On Her Birthday (Photos) / How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.