Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Want To Learn Wu Shu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Want To Learn Wu Shu (2275 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Wu Shu by sweetguy10(m): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2011
Hi Guys ,

I watched Donnie yen's IP MAN (kung fu guys pls go and see that movie ) and I am moved and touched by the way he moves his hand and his that IP stand , is there a good Wu shu traning place in Lagos or Ogun state ? I'm very interested .
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
u mean u wanna learn juju? i can teach you hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by phreakabit(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
OMO your post shame me! embarassed
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by sweetguy10(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2011
phreakabit
link=topic=711388.msg8756093#msg8756093 date=1311190101:

OMO your post shame me! embarassed

how?the typos? i was on the phone so i could not proof-read and was in a hurry or what else is shaming you bros ? if u sabi any joint wey dem dey train abeg hook me up
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by phreakabit(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2011
sweetguy10:

how?the typos? i was on the phone so i could not proof-read and was in a hurry or what else is shaming you bros ? if u sabi any joint wey dem dey train abeg hook me up

Wetin concern me concern typographical errors? I mean why you go wan learn kung-fu wetin you wan use am do? You suppose 2 dey find short cut to immense riches!!
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by sweetguy10(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
phreakabit:

Wetin concern me concern typographical errors? I mean why you go wan learn kung-fu wetin you wan use am do? You suppose 2 dey find short cut to immense riches!!

Yeah already on the path of making $$$ and I'm making it steady , Just want to use that as a part time thing , at a time bros u fit show me Way oooo i be ya boy wink
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2011
The Last Wushu class i attended was Zaria Military Barracks (GYM) that was in 2000 i wonder how that went
Re: I Want To Learn Wu Shu by Dgunnerz(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2011
I think the guy wants to learn Kung-Fu cos his wife was kidnapped by Ninja and he don't av money to pay ransom!
I learned whu-shu in the previous life @ His Majesty Empire In China! Now am a qualified kungfuist with certificate of the Order Of Niger! Receveid under OBJ administration for being the first Nigerian Kungfuist in the previous life!

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Is Good For Mobile Live Scores ? / Nigerian Stormed Squawka Twitter Page After Calling Tammy Abraham And Tomori / Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.