Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. (2149 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / G7 Summit; World Leaders Focus Attention On Buhari In Group Photo.... / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:25am On Jul 12, 2011
Even by the ignorants, the tribalists and other clowns.

Good to know your life is meaningless till you show us how much you care about Lagos.

Thank you very much,

Eko akete ile ogbon

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by Sicherheit(m): 2:31am On Jul 12, 2011
Governor Fashola, is that you? undecided
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:36am On Jul 12, 2011
Yes yes o
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by OAM4J: 2:37am On Jul 12, 2011
Is the "amin" on the Eko correct? Or is that how you want it pronounced? thought  Eko is do - mi and not mi - do
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by jason123: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2011
Sicherheit:

Governor Fashola, is that you? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2011
Lagos on the move-

APAPA CBD-KOFO ABAYOMI AVENUE PHASE II before and after rehab and drainage work.

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:53am On Jul 12, 2011
ABULE EGBA-EKORO-MEIRAN ROAD Before and after.

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2011
AGBOROKO-IGBO-ELERIN ROAD Before and after

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:57am On Jul 12, 2011
AGO PALACE WAY EXTENSION before and during construction

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 2:59am On Jul 12, 2011
AJAH – BADORE before and after

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2011
AJARA-EREKITI-IKOGA ROAD before and during construction

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 3:03am On Jul 12, 2011
APAPA CBD-AERODROME ROAD before and after

Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by temmytanny(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2011
I wish Uncle Fash the very best but more work need be done especially in ipaja,ayobo,ajegunle areas of lagos. All roads in Ipaja and ayobo are nothing to write home about
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by ifyalways(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2011
Been in Lagos for quite sometime and all i can say is . . .more grease to una elbow.
I have enjoyed a somewhat stable electricity unlike other states I've been to.Enjoyed my ride with the Fashola buses.

There's still more work to be done . . .and as someone already pointed out,Egbeda,Idumu,Ipaja,Ikotun,Akowonjo roads needs urgent attention.

Eko ni baje oooh
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by Lagosboy: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2011
ifyalways:

Been in Lagos for quite sometime and all i can say is . . .more grease to una elbow.
I have enjoyed a somewhat stable electricity unlike other states I've been to.Enjoyed my ride with the Fashola buses.

There's still more work to be done . . .and as someone already pointed out,Egbeda,Idumu,Ipaja,Ikotun,Akowonjo roads needs urgent attention.

Eko ni baje oooh

Anti, longest time , how are you and d folks. long time no hear , just came bak from lag myself but i must say the roads are just damn terrible.
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by redsun(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2011
Honestly sane minded people do notice some significant changes in lagos.But it is not going to be easy turning a mega slum
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by redsun(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2011
into a mega city.It is going to take decades of good plans,hardwork,accountability and most of all,mind reconditioning
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2011
@Lagosboy,Salams.
I dey fine oh.Avoiding the other side cos twas getting mad and non-beneficial to me.

I still dey enjoy Eko  jare.Fashola is working !
Redsun has said it all.
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by honeric01(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2011
Fashola, what did the people of Alimosho do to you? (Ipaja, Ayobo, Egbeda, e.t.c)

Our houses are swimming oo sad angry
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by ak47mann(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
good!!
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
honeric01:

Fashola, what did the people of Alimosho do to you? (Ipaja, Ayobo, Egbeda, e.t.c)

Our houses are swimming oo sad angry

The fact is, there's just not enough money to turn things around overnight, it's going to take time. It's just impossible to fix and build hundreds of thousands roads and bridges in less than 4 years especially with a lousy state budget of 2 billion dollars that still got to be shared with other services like Education, Health care, Civil Service, Utilities, Transportation, State Parastatals, State Vendors and other services.

Taking care of 18 million people and depressed infrastructures is not an easy task, till we start posting budgets like 50-100 billion dollars like other cities around the world, we just have to make do with what we have, you can not abkrakadabra your way out of these realities.
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by honeric01(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^^^

Bro, i can't take excuses because the rain didn't take any excuse when it almost spoilt all my electronics due to non-existence of drainage pathways, the ones we have in this area are not drainage pathways, rather they look like where you lay electric pipe. sucks bro, when you can't sleep in your house for 3 days.

For the civil servants who lost their properties to the flood, how would 18k per month replace all these stuffs?
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Bro, i can't take excuses because the rain didn't take any excuse when it almost spoilt all my electronics due to non-existence of drainage pathways, the ones we have in this area are not drainage pathways, rather they look like where you lay electric pipe. sucks bro, when you can't sleep in your house for 3 days.

For the civil servants who lost that properties to the flood, how would 18k per month replace all these stuffs?

These are not excuses, these are realities and facts of life that you can not get away from.

And I'm still telling you that we can not fix our many problems overnight, the problems were not created overnight and they are not definitely going to be fixed overnight.

Also, the state you can not function beyond it's budget same way you can not function beyond your pocket.
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^^^

So in short, those without roof and those who lost their properties should gba folorun? undecided
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by werepeLeri: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

These are not excuses, these are realities and facts of life that you can not get away from.

And I'm still telling you that we can not fix our many problems overnight, the problems were not created overnight and they are not definitely going to be fixed overnight.

Also, the state you can not function beyond it's budget same way you can not function beyond your pocket.

This im be cile without brain still dey talk nonsense as usual.
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
And i WANT to know why the biggest local government in Lagos should be ignored by the state government for close to 4 years now.

Is the LGA not bringing in enough revenue to the state government or what exactly is the reason? undecided
Re: I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. by EkoIle1: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
werepeLeri:

This im be cile without brain still dey talk nonsense as usual.

Olodo mr big brai cells, I guess you want to tell us that the state lawmakers gave fashola 2 billion dollars to fix all the roads and infrastructures in lagos. Dum.b idiot.s with zero civic education.

(1) (Reply)

POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? / 2015 Lagos Guber Election; Jimi Agbaje Acn's Candidate? / Perfect Money Add Funds 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.