Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob (443 Views)

Kaduna Curfew: The True Story Of Events Leading To The Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob by Rickyzagy: 9:31pm On May 06, 2022
Just like the END SARS Violence started. It was on record that it was the government who first brought out criminals who started burning and destroying peoples property. Seems it wasn't enough, they brought soldiers who fire live bullet at protesters and still turn to say that the protest was violent.

Let me surprise you a little. IPOB has been thousands of miles ahead of Nigerian terrorist government which has tried all but fail before taking this dangerous risk action of killing people in the East to frame ESN.

Let me bring to your notice.

ESN was established when the people of the East understand that the government is working in hand with Islamic fulani terrorist who attacks villages unchallenged. In other to paint IPOB black. The shameless government launched it counter militia who goes by the name unknown gunmen who attacks military formations.

Mind you, ugm never attacked civilians because they (Nigerian government through Britain) knows the people will support any evil that befalls the military in the East dew to their evil practices.

When people start cheering the ugm, the government start promoting it to make it look like it was ESN.

Now there they made the worst mistake thinking it was a success by lobbying International community to tag IPOB a terrorist group.

If you as an Hausa or Yoruba man believe IPOB and ESN are bad for asking for a referendum to decide their stand and for defending their forest from Islamic fulani herdsmen, then truly I believe there's hatred and indeed. We can't be good neighbours after independence.

Our message is Love but there'll be no forgiveness after independence
Re: The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob by EasternVoice(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2022
Young man,... IPOB, ESN and their cohorts are the ones behind all the killing and destruction in Igbo land.
Destruction of properties, killings, kidnappings has never been a solution.
... Now read below and Emancipate urself.
Cheers!
Re: The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob by EasternVoice(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2022
U tell Ndi-Igbo to boycott election and not vote, how then will our voices be heard?

Even the so-called REFERENDUM they are talking about, they don't even know the processes for that. It simply means.. (A VOTE on a proposed law or constitutional ammendment).
Without ur PVCs, how would that happen?

U tell people to sit at home, meanwhile we have Ndi-Igbo in the markets (fathers, mothers), business people who if they don't sell daily, they can't feed their families. How will they survive?

Business men & women who come from all over Nigeria to Patronize Ariaria Int'l Market Aba, Onitcha Main market, etc, now stop for their transactions in Asaba. Chai!

The rich men IPOB/ESN are enviously targeting are still our self-made Igbo brothers who toiled very hard for their money. Now they are successful & employers of labour. But u kidnap & chase them away, who then will employ us?

...You sideline and destroy properties of our Igbo Politicians, Senators, Governors,etc, who then will speak for us in Abuja?

.... You attack the police securing the community, who then will protect us against your kidnappings, robbery, murder, crime?
Odinma biko nu?

....Ralph Uwazuruike after pioneering MASSOB in the early 2000s, dashing the hopes for Igbo presidency, messing up the census exercise for Ndi-Igbo now openly supports an outsider Yahaya Bellow for President...Chai! How then do we get to the Federal?

...Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, ESN, whatever Ekpa & his autopiloters are spoilers who are sponsored by enemies of Ndi-igbo who want us to kill ourselves, if we allow this to happen how then do we thrive as a people?
Chineke ekwela!!!

Re: The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob by Taba21: 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
Rickyzagy:
Just like the END SARS Violence started. It was on record that it was the government who first brought out criminals who started burning and destroying peoples property. Seems it wasn't enough, they brought soldiers who fire live bullet at protesters and still turn to say that the protest was violent.

Let me surprise you a little. IPOB has been thousands of miles ahead of Nigerian terrorist government which has tried all but fail before taking this dangerous risk action of killing people in the East to frame ESN.

Let me bring to your notice.

ESN was established when the people of the East understand that the government is working in hand with Islamic fulani terrorist who attacks villages unchallenged. In other to paint IPOB black. The shameless government launched it counter militia who goes by the name unknown gunmen who attacks military formations.

Mind you, ugm never attacked civilians because they (Nigerian government through Britain) knows the people will support any evil that befalls the military in the East dew to their evil practices.

When people start cheering the ugm, the government start promoting it to make it look like it was ESN.

Now there they made the worst mistake thinking it was a success by lobbying International community to tag IPOB a terrorist group.

If you as an Hausa or Yoruba man believe IPOB and ESN are bad for asking for a referendum to decide their stand and for defending their forest from Islamic fulani herdsmen, then truly I believe there's hatred and indeed. We can't be good neighbours after independence.

Our message is Love but there'll be no forgiveness after independence

If you say hates people in this forum will understand you better because Ibo in 99.9% can't love
Re: The Violence In The East Committed By Ipob by Rickyzagy: 9:40pm On May 06, 2022
Mind you. All the government is doing is to hold Nigerians down. No money to pay ASUU but there's money to donate to philistine, there's no money for ASUU but there's money to finance media war against IPOB.

A fool I believe is he who knows he will sale house just to pay for a room

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is An Estimate Of How Much APC Has Made So Far Selling Forms / Buhari Has Taught Me All I Need To Govern A Place Like Nigeria- OSINBAJO / Nigeria Will Not Accept Northern President Come 2023-ohuabunwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.