Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fellow Nairalanders, pls i need your attention.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fellow Nairalanders, pls i need your attention.. (185 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help! A Fraud On First Bank Account / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan / Dear Nairalanders Pls Which Nigerian Bank Atm Card Type Woking On Paypal.thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders, pls i need your attention.. by insidelife22(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2022
Hi guys, pls i need your help.

Due to the way things are going for me at the moment, i want to stop job hunting and do something else with my life.

I want to buy a keke but the money with me is not enough, i currently have 352,000 naira against 586,000 that the seller is asking for, the keke am planning to buy is not a new one, the new ones are way too expensive.

Please you guys should help me with whatever you can, i know say country hard but there is definitely something you guys can do to help a brother.
My account details are

Acess bank.

Thanks in anticipation, God bless you.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, pls i need your attention.. by insidelife22(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2022
Lalasticlala pls help me move it to front page abeg.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders, pls i need your attention.. by SHINJA: 10:33pm On May 06, 2022
Just like that grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Country Number For Verification Or Google Voice / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / How To Build A Hot Buyer Audience That Consistently Pays You On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.